Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 115
  1. #1
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Raise 3 = Serious Business

    Well, while going through my screenshot folder, I found 2 that really touched me, down there. These 2 made me feel tingly about a FFXI player (also my previous ls' sack member) who had a serious case of PMS whenever she was online (why play if you're always pissed?).

    Midgardians may need no introduction, so w/o further stalling:

    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...D/img_0017.png

    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...D/img_0018.png

    and for the ages, Raise 3 is serious business.

    --- added on jan.10 ----

    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...D/img_0036.png

  2. #2
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,836
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    DUDE- HE NEEDED TO KEEP HIS LEVEL HE -NEEDED- THAT RAISE 3

  3. #3

    Just fucking home point... You can get 10k/hr easy at 75 on just about any job. Nothing pisses me off more then people whom ask for stupid/pointless raises because they kill themselves.

    The time it takes for me to walk to someone, and raise them, they could have gotten more exp in a party then raise III will save them.

  4. #4
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    224
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeal
    Just fucking home point... You can get 10k/hr easy at 75 on just about any job. Nothing pisses me off more then people whom ask for stupid/pointless raises because they kill themselves.

    The time it takes for me to walk to someone, and raise them, they could have gotten more exp in a party then raise III will save them.
    Lol, with this Meleeburn onry BS it's all "SMN nothx" ;/

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,836
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Siegtaru
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeal
    Just fucking home point... You can get 10k/hr easy at 75 on just about any job. Nothing pisses me off more then people whom ask for stupid/pointless raises because they kill themselves.

    The time it takes for me to walk to someone, and raise them, they could have gotten more exp in a party then raise III will save them.
    Lol, with this Meleeburn onry BS it's all "SMN nothx" ;/
    smn burn.

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Siegtaru
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeal
    Just fucking home point... You can get 10k/hr easy at 75 on just about any job. Nothing pisses me off more then people whom ask for stupid/pointless raises because they kill themselves.

    The time it takes for me to walk to someone, and raise them, they could have gotten more exp in a party then raise III will save them.
    Lol, with this Meleeburn onry BS it's all "SMN nothx" ;/
    Then get a new linkshell, I tank plds and smns and bs all the time.

  7. #7
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,725
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    WE NEED OUR MEMBERS IN TOP CONDITION FOR DYNAMIS LORD, FUCK HAVING A BUFFER

  8. #8
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    224
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    Quote Originally Posted by Siegtaru
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeal
    Just fucking home point... You can get 10k/hr easy at 75 on just about any job. Nothing pisses me off more then people whom ask for stupid/pointless raises because they kill themselves.

    The time it takes for me to walk to someone, and raise them, they could have gotten more exp in a party then raise III will save them.
    Lol, with this Meleeburn onry BS it's all "SMN nothx" ;/
    smn burn.
    I actually got a SMN burn invite the other night... I was like wtfno.

    And anytime I get an invite, I decline because if they're desperate enough to invite a SMN, I'd hate to see what else is in that party...

  9. #9
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    WE NEED OUR MEMBERS IN TOP CONDITION FOR DYNAMIS LORD, FUCK HAVING A BUFFER
    the irony is, not only did we wipe to Dlord, if memory serves, like 3-5 levelled down to 74.

    I miss you Harley, you and your unprovoked cursing.

  10. #10

    That sack is a fucking tool, if "Len" needed to be in top form that fag shoulda got some buffer, and he should be gettin bitched at not u. Lol, if u cant eat a R1 use Reraise or GTFO.

  11. #11
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    541
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    WE NEED OUR MEMBERS IN TOP CONDITION FOR DYNAMIS LORD, FUCK HAVING A BUFFER
    That's a FFXI meme for the ages there.

  12. #12

    harleydragonldy is such a bad ass

  13. #13
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    541
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Siegtaru
    Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    Quote Originally Posted by Siegtaru
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeal
    Just fucking home point... You can get 10k/hr easy at 75 on just about any job. Nothing pisses me off more then people whom ask for stupid/pointless raises because they kill themselves.

    The time it takes for me to walk to someone, and raise them, they could have gotten more exp in a party then raise III will save them.
    Lol, with this Meleeburn onry BS it's all "SMN nothx" ;/
    smn burn.
    I actually got a SMN burn invite the other night... I was like wtfno.

    And anytime I get an invite, I decline because if they're desperate enough to invite a SMN, I'd hate to see what else is in that party...
    Parties that invite SMN's are prime DS playing/mash macros parties, whatyoutalking about Willis?!

  14. #14

    oh yea, i had a pt on smn a couple days ago (i wasnt even seeking and got a /tell asking to come pt).

    NIN THF THF DRG SMN RDM
    gotl ike 12k/hr on greater colibri, smn owns there cuz they reflect sleep so avatar can tank colibri adds, and easily do 1k damaage per pact (also fenrir acc bonus is great while eating mithkabobs if u cant get a brd- and the eva helps the nin for pecking if its crappy moon)

  15. #15
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    628
    BG Level
    5
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

    raven that place doesn't exist

  16. #16
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    BG Level
    6

    rofl what a dumb bitch

  17. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenlokk
    oh yea, i had a pt on smn a couple days ago (i wasnt even seeking and got a /tell asking to come pt).

    NIN THF THF DRG SMN RDM
    gotl ike 12k/hr on greater colibri, smn owns there cuz they reflect sleep so avatar can tank colibri adds, and easily do 1k damaage per pact (also fenrir acc bonus is great while eating mithkabobs if u cant get a brd- and the eva helps the nin for pecking if its crappy moon)
    SMN works fine everywhere as healer/supporter for "TP burn" parties and can add some damage here and there, the problem is that 95% of Summoners out there levelled the job just to get into a HNMLS, don't like to use it and don't have a fk'in clue about how to play it properly, aside from the few basic stuff they do on Vrtra and Tiamat once a month.


    NINJA EDIT: that camp sucks, Bugards twoshot you and colibris eat taru babies.

  18. #18
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,491
    BG Level
    7

    This kind of shit makes me continue to wonder why the hell people don't just go get a buffer. Capped exp beats switching to merits when you're 400 into 75 and losing your level (and job-specific merits) every time you die.

  19. #19
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    319
    BG Level
    4

    Apparently buffers no longer exist in that guy's world.

  20. #20
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,843
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Obev
    This kind of shit makes me continue to wonder why the hell people don't just go get a buffer. Capped exp beats switching to merits when you're 400 into 75 and losing your level (and job-specific merits) every time you die.
    yeah but if you cap your exp that's like 4 merits, gone

    FOUR MERITS, MAN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Wopa vs. Ringthree: Abj sale is serious business
    By wop in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 753
    Last Post: 2008-04-03, 17:15