Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 243

Thread: Hauteclaire and Aegis?     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    10
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Titan
    WoW Realm
    Altar of Storms

    Hauteclaire and Aegis?

    can someone please explain to blackice how aegis is superior to koeing shield as his lj and his galka intelligence has blocked his common sense. also please explain to him that the hauteclaire is not worthless, appearently things that he cant get right away he likes to bash on them without even testing it himself.

    Aegis bashing
    http://blackice-btl.livejournal.com/31083.html

    Hauteclaire bashing
    http://melinaseraph.livejournal.com/4542.html#cutid1

  2. #2
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    30,673
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Why is Hauteclaire better for HNMs then Macuahuitl+1 again? Or are you some /WAR is god retard?

  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Why is Hauteclaire better for HNMs then Macuahuitl+1 again? Or are you some /WAR is god retard?
    Because, you know, physical attacks (and/or WSes) do get through sometimes and 7% reduction is frickin great.

  4. #4
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    30,673
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Why is Hauteclaire better for HNMs then Macuahuitl+1 again? Or are you some /WAR is god retard?
    Because, you know, physical attacks (and/or WSes) do get through sometimes and 7% reduction is frickin great.
    At the constant loss of 4 enmity? No Thanks.

  5. #5
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    249
    BG Level
    4

    because macauhuitl looks fucking stupid

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Why is Hauteclaire better for HNMs then Macuahuitl+1 again? Or are you some /WAR is god retard?
    Because, you know, physical attacks (and/or WSes) do get through sometimes and 7% reduction is frickin great.
    At the constant loss of 4 enmity? No Thanks.
    Acc+11 over marc+1 increases hate. And uh divine+8 does... something...

    Ok I tried :/

  7. #7
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by jiang
    because macauhuitl looks fucking stupid
    CHAINSAW SWORD > ALL

  8. #8
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,407
    BG Level
    8

    The only khimaira I fought I was the only PLD there

    That shit would have rotted so hard lol

  9. #9
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    12,099
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    this topic totally fails.

  10. #10
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,753
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by jiang
    because macauhuitl looks fucking stupid
    CHAINSAW SWORD > ALL
    That was my reasoning to use it in PSO.

  11. #11
    Xavier
    Guest

    Theres no point ever debating an idiot, they never know they're wrong.

  12. #12
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    10
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Titan
    WoW Realm
    Altar of Storms

    well blackice is known as the holy pld and most knowledgable pld across all the server since he is in btl, so whatever he says is all that is clearly all that is holy even have plds going as far as quoting him in that koeing shield is and will always be superior vs an aegis.

  13. #13
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,141
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by jiang
    because macauhuitl looks fucking stupid
    CHOCOLATE CARDBOARD SWORD > ALL
    Fixed.

  14. #14
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,161
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by esodragons
    plds going as far as quoting him in that koeing shield is and will always be superior vs an aegis.
    to be fair, blackice isn't saying that. He's saying he'd rather keep his money and not gimp his other jobs for one piece of gear.

    And what does it matter to you what blackice thinks anyway? If you value his opinion so little why do you have to create the thread: 'HAY GUYS I DISAGREE WITH A BTL MEMBER M R SMRT.'

  15. #15
    Corwens a slot
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,130
    BG Level
    7

    Get him to complain about some other things pld sucks at.... more pld buffs = [email protected]

  16. #16
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by jiang
    because macauhuitl looks fucking stupid
    this is the #1 reason

    #2 reason: the damage reduction from blocking with Aegis is insane to start, hauteclarie is -7% phys, and hell....losing 7/8 Enmity is hardly a big loss, you could whip up an Aegishjalmr or Bahamut's Mask for /NIN and make up the whole damn loss in Enmity.

  17. #17
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    10
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Titan
    WoW Realm
    Altar of Storms

    his linkshell funds the last 2 stage of the relic 4 and 5, i am baffled that he decided to decline the upgrade based on that said informations. its not about the money when your ls funds the major portion of it. people would kill for an aegis. the fact that he declined it based on koeing shield is better is retarded. i dont care for his option but declining an aegis based on believeing koeing shield is better and not on money or the difficulty of obtaining it is retarded.

  18. #18
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,370
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    BLM/DRK is the wave of the future for tanking HNMs.

  19. #19
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,161
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by esodragons
    I'm tiptoeing around the fact that Blackice is right about Hauteclaire.
    Fixed.

    This thread sucks.

  20. #20
    Corwens a slot
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,130
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by esodragons
    his linkshell funds the last 2 stage of the relic 4 and 5, i am baffled that he decided to decline the upgrade based on that said informations. its not about the money when your ls funds the major portion of it. people would kill for an aegis. the fact that he declined it based on koeing shield is better is retarded. i dont care for his option but declining an aegis based on believeing koeing shield is better and not on money or the difficulty of obtaining it is retarded.
    lol... his LS is so nice. Anyone wanna do my last upg? W

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Melees and HMN fights
    By kurotatsu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2007-03-20, 17:20
  2. Need an explanation of cursed armor and uncursing pls
    By Aleandra in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-08-28, 06:34
  3. RNG and farming
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2004-08-19, 13:51