+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 154

Thread: Link to the Past     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    Link to the Past

    Finally on the VC!!!
    Looks like we finally got our wish Exudoso!
    http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/boa ... e.id=71130

  2. #2
    Ranger
    2600klub

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    11,302
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries
    12

    must... have... wii...

  3. #3
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,872
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Link to the Past

    Quote Originally Posted by Po
    Finally on the VC!!!
    Looks like we finally got our wish Exudoso!
    http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/boa ... e.id=71130
    Oh wow, I'm glad I ordered my classic controller last night.

  4. #4

    :D
    Sorry.. so excited!

  5. #5
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,076
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Grizzly Hills

    WOOOOOOOOOOOO.

    Anything else worth mentioning?

  6. #6
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,022
    BG Level
    9

    I was just playing this on SNES the other day.

    Anyway, VC still isn't worth it. Do you guys need some links to some good emulator/rom sites?

    The less people who buy this retarded service the better. Putting some pressure on Nintendo could actually get them to do something worthwhile with the VC.

  7. #7
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,186
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    I was just playing this on SNES the other day.

    Anyway, VC still isn't worth it. Do you guys need some links to some good emulator/rom sites?

    The less people who buy this retarded service the better. Putting some pressure on Nintendo could actually get them to do something worthwhile with the VC.
    something worthwhile with it? like what they are doing now?

  8. #8
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,774
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    OMG!!! :D:D:D

    <3 nintendo!

  9. #9
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,022
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes
    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    I was just playing this on SNES the other day.

    Anyway, VC still isn't worth it. Do you guys need some links to some good emulator/rom sites?

    The less people who buy this retarded service the better. Putting some pressure on Nintendo could actually get them to do something worthwhile with the VC.
    something worthwhile with it? like what they are doing now?
    What they are doing now is simply selling roms to you. What makes it worse is that, you could just get lucky from most of them and just pick them up for 2 to 5 dollars at a GameStop. Worthwhile would be doing something with them, at the very least, online co-op.

  10. #10

    While I agree they could do something more with them, this is a pretty big release. Also there is something to be said for somewhat enhanced (480p) graphics, and getting to play it on your Wii, on tv, etc.
    I own the rom as well, but I like laying in my bed with my classic controller playing the best zelda ever, rather than at my desk.

  11. #11
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,774
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    What are you blabbing about, who cares if you can get the rom...

    I've beaten ALttP numerous times on handheld, but how can you compare it to playing it on a TV, AND having it on your Wii for whenever you please... (and all of that for just a mere $5?)

    Sorry, I fail to see your logic... this is the greatest VC release since Super Mario 64.

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    I've beaten ALttP numerous times on handheld, but how can you compare it to playing it on a TV, AND having it on your Wii for whenever you please... (and all of that for just a mere $5?)
    Exactly my point.
    And this is the best VC release to date imo.

  13. #13
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,872
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Don't like it, don't buy it. Pretty simple.

  14. #14
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,774
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    Don't like it, don't buy it. Pretty simple.
    qft... but I can't wait till I get home so I can buy it! :D lol >.>

  15. #15
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,872
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    Don't like it, don't buy it. Pretty simple.
    qft... but I can't wait till I get home so I can buy it! :D lol >.>
    Same.

  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    Don't like it, don't buy it. Pretty simple.
    qft... but I can't wait till I get home so I can buy it! :D lol >.>
    Same.
    Thirded
    Fuckin' work

  17. #17
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    641
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Wasn't Comix Zone also getting released today?

  18. #18

  19. #19
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,872
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by jiang
    lol

  20. #20
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,186
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes
    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    I was just playing this on SNES the other day.

    Anyway, VC still isn't worth it. Do you guys need some links to some good emulator/rom sites?

    The less people who buy this retarded service the better. Putting some pressure on Nintendo could actually get them to do something worthwhile with the VC.
    something worthwhile with it? like what they are doing now?
    What they are doing now is simply selling roms to you. What makes it worse is that, you could just get lucky from most of them and just pick them up for 2 to 5 dollars at a GameStop. Worthwhile would be doing something with them, at the very least, online co-op.
    1. What did you think you were doing when you were buying carts? You were buying roms in a different format. What makes this any fucking different.
    2. They are selling them at about 5-8 dollars. Yeah if you are lucky you can find the carts for that cheap, depending on where you live.
    3. Roms are still fucking illegal since they are copyrighted material, some people dont want to bother with that. Ask why apple has success with it's ipod and itunes
    4. Adding online coop is not as easy as it sounds. Do you know how long it took the ZSNES team to get it to work right? Even then there is some tweaking that needs to be done, Nintendo has always prided itself on simplicity, so no, that is a no go. The only other option would be to hard code network compatibility into the rom, which is not fucking happening.
    5. Stop fucking crying, if you don't like it, don't fucking buy it, those who care and like it will. We all have our fucking reasons.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. What the hell happened to the "New Posts" link?
    By Aksannyi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2008-12-08, 14:19