Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1041
  1. #881
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Today's Nidhogg on asura was brought to you by the letter M
    M for Manaburn! Fuck skillchains, sleep2, nuke, repeat , nidhogg die nows.

  2. #882
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,192
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Today's Nidhogg on asura was brought to you by the letter M
    M for Manaburn! Fuck skillchains, sleep2, nuke, repeat , nidhogg die nows.
    Who killed it? I haven't logged in yet.

  3. #883
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Today's Nidhogg on asura was brought to you by the letter M
    M for Manaburn! Fuck skillchains, sleep2, nuke, repeat , nidhogg die nows.
    Who killed it? I haven't logged in yet.
    Will + a blm from my LS

  4. #884
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    604
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Nystul
    Also, Eden- REALLY sorry for that pet trick at behemoth. I mean, I'm not sorry I did it because I'm still laughing, I'm just sorry it was you guys that got it. But like I told Eudon, now everyone knows you don't bot, right? Did anyone see if Ingwe flinched?
    wot happened... im never around for these sort of things... D;

  5. #885
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,177
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by safer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nystul
    Also, Eden- REALLY sorry for that pet trick at behemoth. I mean, I'm not sorry I did it because I'm still laughing, I'm just sorry it was you guys that got it. But like I told Eudon, now everyone knows you don't bot, right? Did anyone see if Ingwe flinched?
    wot happened... im never around for these sort of things... D;
    I charmed a couerl for shits and giggles, and then thought it would be funny to uncharm it right in the middle of where behemoth pops about 5 seconds into the window. Eudon shadowbind/10 other Eden people voke/cast on it. I choose to look upon it as the funniest thing I've seen all week, given that behemoth didn't pop that window and I'm not responsible for assing out a shell I genuinely respect.

  6. #886
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    604
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    oh haha... ya thats pretty funny :D

  7. #887
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,461
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Oh did I mention their CFH and near-wipe on JoL and having to get lolSoup in to tank for them and show them how to do it right?

    I'll be quiet now, or he'll drag his whole LS over from KI to spam useless bullshit and quote trains.
    Is that all you got you fucking twit? I call you out for being an idiot and all you can muster is your "ls is stinky"? cute

  8. #888
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,192
    BG Level
    8

    No denying that your leaders are idiots? No comeback regarding your tanks suck so much you needed an outside PLD to save your arses? Just I'm a twit? Not even a retort to me stating you're a joke and all you're good for is talking shit on KI?

    You're an idiot. Stick to quote trains Art.

  9. #889
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    590
    BG Level
    5

    Hey shuemue, sup.

  10. #890
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    634
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    No denying that your leaders are idiots? No comeback regarding your tanks suck so much you needed an outside PLD to save your arses? Just I'm a twit? Not even a retort to me stating you're a joke and all you're good for is talking shit on KI?

    You're an idiot. Stick to quote trains Art.
    Hi. My name is Ad Hominem. How are you today?

  11. #891
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,461
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    No denying that your leaders are idiots? No comeback regarding your tanks suck so much you needed an outside PLD to save your arses? Just I'm a twit? Not even a retort to me stating you're a joke and all you're good for is talking shit on KI?

    You're an idiot. Stick to quote trains Art.
    An officer had a fight with a member and a we had a troublesome 1st jol. Is that all you got, cuz that's barely worth a response.

    As for me being an idiot, coming from you it's laughable, at best. Especially when a testament of your inability to form even the most basic of conclusions is posted a mere one page back. drks die? you said no drks die
    http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncat...ed/caveman.jpg

  12. #892
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,177
    BG Level
    6

    If someone gets called a ponce lily again I swear to god I'm going to get out the fire hose to cool you bitches off a bit.

  13. #893
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,192
    BG Level
    8

    And the Remedy peons arrive. It's a pity, a few of your members are really cool.

  14. #894
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,192
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by residue
    An officer had a fight with a member and a we had a troublesome 1st jol. Is that all you got, cuz that's barely worth a response.
    A fight with a member where they state a 2nd SC is more useful at Fafnir than a bard. That's just retarded.

    As for me being an idiot, coming from you it's laughable, at best. Especially when a testament of your inability to form even the most basic of conclusions is posted a mere one page back. drks die? you said no drks die
    [/img]
    Did you read the whole thread? Do you have a clue what it's about and why I'd address Cubana like that? I was obviously being facetious. I was then obviously being intenionally po-faced in my following response. Grab Palo and ask him to explain those words to you k?

  15. #895
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,461
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    And the Remedy peons arrive. It's a pity, a few of your members are really cool.
    you're not grasping now man, just let it go

  16. #896
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,192
    BG Level
    8

    Let it go like you had to after Vrtra steamrollered you guys?

  17. #897
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,461
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Let it go like you had to after Vrtra steamrollered you guys?
    aww, you're trying so hard

  18. #898
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    i'm still waiting for the gloves to come off

    ps. grats on ouryu

  19. #899
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,192
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by residue
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Let it go like you had to after Vrtra steamrollered you guys?
    aww, you're trying so hard
    aww, you have no decent comebacks

  20. #900
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,192
    BG Level
    8

    Maybe they invited Soup for the Ouryu win?

Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why do I see this ending /w Cyanide in Kool-aid?
    By tornfleshofsoul in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2006-06-25, 15:36