Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 411
  1. #221
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    I watched Lost for the first time on what was it Wednesday night at 9 central? It was so confusing. wtf. So there are 3 groups of casts? One in a community on the island, another searching group with guns, and some people who crashed on a flight and don't know anyone else is on the island like 200 feet away? Why the fuck hasn't anyone explored in the 80 days they've been there? Such a weird show...

  2. #222
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    All they have been doing is exploring around since they landed and finding out things about the island, you should watch it from the start.

  3. #223
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,005
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    All they have been doing is exploring around since they landed and finding out things about the island, you should watch it from the start.
    No, don't watch it from the start, because you'll get interested in the show only to be consistently let down by it after the first series.

  4. #224
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    I watched Lost for the first time on what was it Wednesday night at 9 central? It was so confusing. wtf. So there are 3 groups of casts? One in a community on the island, another searching group with guns, and some people who crashed on a flight and don't know anyone else is on the island like 200 feet away? Why the fuck hasn't anyone explored in the 80 days they've been there? Such a weird show...
    It's hard to explain if you havent watched first 2 season. The story flow smootly if you watch everything.

    There is 2 group of cast. The survivor and the "Others" who are some sort of scientist/weird people gathered on the island conducting experiment and stuff like that. Island is pretty big and takes something like 2-3 days to reach the other side on foot. They explored it many times, but most structures place are hidden under the ground and cant be found easily


    One reasons they didnt go in the jungle a lot at first was because of the "monster" who killed a few people, and they were organizing themselves to survive/contacting outside world. After that, they found a bunker who kept them occupied for a while, and there was the Other who threatened to kill them if they were leaving the beach.



    No, don't watch it from the start, because you'll get interested in the show only to be consistently let down by it after the first series.
    And why is the show a let down? Because of 3 fillers episode last season and 1 this year? A lot have happend since the beginning, and there is still a lot left to happen. The pace isn't really different, and the "wtf" moment are still present, there is no reason to hate the show now, if you liked it.

    I'm certain someone who is watching all 60 episodes in a row won't notice a change any change in the "quality"

  5. #225
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,954
    BG Level
    7

    I'll admit when I'm wrong. Lost has started to redeem itself with the last two episodes. There's still work to be done, much work to be done, but I feel things are finally starting to get back on track. Let's hope I'm not wrong.

  6. #226
    Maldra
    Guest

    Can someone link me to a torrent of episode 11 and 12 from Season 3? I wasn't able to watch them. A link to a site that hosts them would be even cooler. Thanks in advance ^_^

  7. #227
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    394
    BG Level
    4

    Just go to abc.com. They host the last 4ish episodes and put them up the day after they are shown.

  8. #228
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Maldra
    Can someone link me to a torrent of episode 11 and 12 from Season 3? I wasn't able to watch them. A link to a site that hosts them would be even cooler. Thanks in advance ^_^
    What the guys above said is true, but torrentspy.com usually have link to every episode. Just make sure its not a fake by reading the first few comment

    Uses this format in the search "Lost S03E11" to find the ep you are looking for

  9. #229
    Maldra
    Guest

    thanks :D

  10. #230
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    394
    BG Level
    4

    Can't believe no one commented on Lost tonight..

    I just finished watching it.. Episode was pretty awesome.. As soon as Ben started talking about that box.. I knew exactly what it was going to be about.. Don't want to give to much away to those who haven't seen it yet.. But.. fuck. Can't wait for next week.

  11. #231
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,458
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    It was a pretty good episode.

    Seems like Kate and Sayied (sp?) are in a buncha trouble. Ben gave Jack his word he'd let them go as soon as Jack got off the island. He also said that without his word he's nothing. Soooo it looks like Kate and Sayied are going to be prisoners for a while now.

    Unless of course they make some daring escape, which will probably happen. I hopw Saiyed tortures more people too.

  12. #232
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Ya pretty sweet episode. Very nice ending, I cant wait to find out how exactly it is explained.

  13. #233
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,859
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    I haven't seen Lost in 3 weeks (including tonight's episdoe) and it seems that each of those 3 I've missed have actually been decent. I'll have to catch up sooner or later, but honestly can't say that I've really missed watching the show after each consecutive upset week after week for a while there.

  14. #234
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Lock .................................. Not the submarine....nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uu.

  15. #235
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    "We have two giant hamster running in wheel in our secret basement"
    Made me laugh coming from Ben. Episode was awesome, learned a lot about Locke and the ending was weird. I hope we will see more about the "box", and Locke's power to communicate with the island or something



    That said, next two episode are gooing to suck I think. I don't give a damn about the "news" characters. Those 2 seem forced in, unlike everyone else.


    "As the truth about Sun's kidnapping by "the Others" comes to her attention, Hurley becomes suspicious of Sawyer's attempt to reveal the mystery behind two fellow survivors, Nikki and Paulo. Through series of flashbacks we will discover what Nikki and Paulo were doing before the crash and how they survived 65 days on the island."

  16. #236
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    394
    BG Level
    4

    I kinda like to be surprised and don't read what's planned for the upcoming episodes and stuff.. and I never see it on TV.. so I watch it online.. But reading that Kaylia.. makes me depressed. :/

    I mean.. I loved the entire season so far.. I think The Others are pretty interesting characters.. but those two.. Nikki and Paulo.. Just seem like bad actors and really serve no purpose here.. (Agreed.. seem forced in..) I don't want to hear about them at all.. I hope Desmond has to make some sacrifices while saving Charlie's life.. and these two just happen to be it :D

  17. #237
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    you know one crazy idea that popped as i was watching tonight's episode...

    you think locke's dad is the "original" sewyer?

  18. #238
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    428
    BG Level
    4

    I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but was the guy that unlocked Locke's handcuffs at the end the same dude that kidnapped/tortured Sayid a couple weeks ago?

    And what box was Ben talking about? I was watching the show and doing limbus at the same time, so my attention was divided. Did he mention it earlier in the episode, or just bring it up in the last 5 minutes?

  19. #239
    Xavier
    Guest

    I kinda figured the box was the door they opened at the end, since the box was supposed to show what you wanted to see the most? Just kinda made sense to me?

    Lbelle, you stopped watching right at the point the show got good again, loooooooooooooooooool.

  20. #240
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,954
    BG Level
    7

    You know in the first season when people started seeing those illusions? Like Jack saw his father, Kate saw the horse...all elements of their past. Do you think maybe the box is what is causing this phenomenon? Perhaps Jack subconsciously wanted to see his father alive and walking around...thus he saw him on the island.

    Great episode last night. It was priceless when Locke was on his knees and he's like "I'm sorry Jack..." *BOOM*

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My mother has lost it! (Meat related question)
    By Furtwangler in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 2011-08-31, 22:41
  2. So my brother has lost it
    By Sythe in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2009-05-16, 22:15
  3. what is it called when you hock a loogie and suck it back up
    By Lbelle in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2006-09-21, 09:55