
Originally Posted by
shukuffxi
The adjustments made to improve player accuracy and attack versus monsters of a higher level, as well as the measures implemented to benefit full parties and prevent unfair pulling practices, have made it difficult for smaller groups to cooperate efficiently against weaker opponents.
So before ToAU there was alot of "small group xp parties"? I find this confusing. Anyways, all I see here is a ZAM change, I dont remember people starting threads on BG about "ZOMG its hard to xp!11 /cry". People complain here about the lack of progression. On the bright side, im pretty sure its having signet that gives the acc/eva bonuses and other stuff, so... it will work in a standard 6 person party. Its just that at the same time small groups will get a "small" buff to the xp they get killing mobs. Its a nice change I guess but too bad for people with Maats cap huh? Oh and someone saying that youll only get one buff probably, I actually think they will all active at once. Only time will tell I guess.