Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 595
  1. #461
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,246
    BG Level
    6

    Ozzybx

    CoD4 is my main game right now, maybe to be replaced by Killzone 2.

  2. #462
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Rollzroyce15

    Would appreciate a message with invite seeing as how half the people on my list I don't know who they are or where they got my ID.

  3. #463
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    142
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    Illyana Rasputina
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

    Angelicusd

    Pretty much spamming CoD4. If you do add me, please put a message that you got my tag from here :D

  4. #464
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    53
    BG Level
    2

    forsaken_x1

    Plz /t if from BG.

  5. #465
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    103
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Antec21, wouldn't mind playing some NHL 3 on 3 arcade.

  6. #466
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    222
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Ryunokage Argantes
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Khadgar

    PSN: Argantes

    Streetfighter IV & Rockband ftw.

  7. #467
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    29
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    PSN ID:Ikari23

    spending my time on KZ2 for now, and sometimes on SFIV. I'm up for any SFIV matches if you guys want, as long as you have 3 bars.

    Ik

  8. #468
    Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,454
    BG Level
    7

    PSN: TheManick

    Online games I have: CoD4:MW, CoD5:WAW, Killzone2, Warhawk, RE5, F.E.A.R 2, Unreal Tournament 3, SFIV, Burnout Paradise, LittleBigPlanet, Socom Confrontation

    Fat Princess, BF:1943, MvC2, NHL 3v3, Crash Commando, Comet Crash, Age of Booty, Bomberman Ultra, OutRun Arcade, Inferno Pool

  9. #469
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    181
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    Juben Sudorana
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    PSN: Juben
    SFIV, Tekken V, Soul Caliber, COD4, RE5 (haven't played it yet slacking playing too much SFIV) always looking for competition in Tekken, SC, and SFIV

    PS3 Getting Cross Game Chat And Voice Messages Soon this might cheer some people up not features i want or need but people have been wanting these for ever

  10. #470
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    43
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    GT_Prestige

    Burnout, COD4, LittleBigPlanet, crap like that.

  11. #471
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    30
    BG Level
    1

    LTlollypop

  12. #472
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Heian13

    Rock band 2 and some others soon.

  13. #473
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,725
    BG Level
    6

    Lpg544

    I play GH and that's about it!

  14. #474
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    362
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    PSN ID: bahamut03

    mostly playing RE5, but do play COD4 from time to time~ looking to find a new good game that i can get into again also!

  15. #475
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    40
    BG Level
    1

    JB-Heat, hit me up for some Killzone 2 or SFIV

  16. #476
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    28
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    escapen

  17. #477
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Final_Spyder

  18. #478
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    ID: Jaybar3

  19. #479
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    61
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Bobbybirdtree
    Currently play uncharted 2 beta and cod waw mostly.

  20. #480
    Psx
    Guest

    Hi all, I'm a newbie to the "Blue Gartr" forums. /Intro: I'm Psxpert from Fairy world!
    1st job was Warrior to 37
    2nd job is Paladin to 75 and Samurai to 75.

    I am so ready for FFXIV on PS3, I cant wait. The new and soul purpose why everyone should own a PS3. PC owners should be glad and relieved also but seriously, the graphics for this MMO will be so awesome I think the old graphic card will need to be replace.

    Tell me if I'm wrong. With my custom PC, I hope I got the right type. I'm just looking forward to upgrading my Duo-core to a Duo-Core Quad and maybe ad more RAM.

    Regarding the game system, I'm sure there will be improvements but will still start will brief closed beta testing leading to an open beta test. I'm sure it's out in Japan by now.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2009-09-01, 20:17