Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 214

Thread: Accounts Banned (Mar. 22)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #81
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Slautman
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Slautman
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by Slautman
    Quick update on KA this morning before I pass out. RMT nin voked the last knight crab when it was brought over to the shore then used voke on KA to get the claim. Hmmm since when can someone voke twice in less than 30 seconds? Not to mention that the claim was of course instant, way to fast to not get canceled out. Way to go SE! Apparently they overlooked the most obvious rmts on Odin...
    Please tell me you called a GM to at least tell them the situation, GM will submit them to the task force if you call when they do something fishy.
    Yeah everyone in my party called one.
    Not to derail...

    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25.../Gimpster2.jpg

    But I can't tell if your character is going to eat this guy, or make sweet Galka love to him.

    (If it is the latter, I will go borrow a Barone Corazza.)
    What can I say, I have a bearded Humme fetish. First I make sweet Galka love to them, if they're no good... then I eat them!

    May I suggest not shaving for a few days Sept? Wow that sounded gay...
    I think a week tops and I would have a full, rugged, manly beard. Probably take about 2-2.5 months to get a full on "Leonidas special". And the only thing wrong about sounding gay is when you don't back up words with action.

    (Man, good thing Lujan isn't here. He would be jealous.)

  2. #82
    Ranger
    9900klub

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    9,976
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries
    12

    I sense and editing to the septisig to show his new galka playmate

  3. #83
    Ashira
    Guest

    Stay away from Slautman! He gets you in close and then.. he unleashes....

    himself in PUP AF.

    It's enough to make you celibate forever.


    EDIT: lame attempt to make this post 'on topic' - i love bansticks

  4. #84
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    I sense and editing to the septisig to show his new galka playmate
    Well, I wouldn't go that far, but I have been thinking about making a new sig.

  5. #85
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    661
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Dragonmaw

    Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    Quote Originally Posted by Xfaustx
    wonder if they use the same LS names from sever to server
    One RMT group on Valefor a while back said that their LS name was chosen because it contained the first letter of all the member's names. (This was back when gilsellers weren't named in Norse)

    So if there are two LS with the same name, it's probably either coincidence or the same people.
    im takin a stab its the same group. thats just too random of a name for 2 groups of sellers to have by coincidence... i actually had a pearl to that LS to grab ToD's for my LS. they were killin Faust and asked for a pearl. and just put it on when LS members wanted Money HNM ToD's. was good stuff. occasionally chatted it up with them. lol

  6. #86
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    447
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    Septimus... you CANNOT BORROW MY BARONE
    Sonomaa doesn't want galkan pleasure juice stains on the armor.

  7. #87
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,841
    BG Level
    8

  8. #88
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,008
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    makes me want to torch that damn jungle and kill all of those gilseller faggots in them.

  9. #89
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,151
    BG Level
    6

    so is there any difference in messages ppl r getting while logging in?

    last time was lm-11 and lm-17...

    reading KI n other newb forums - those who got bumped off say they only got lm-17. anyone got lm-11? chances are ur not coming back anyway--- might as well confess.

    edit: and before anyone smiles.. no i didn't get banned.. ur stuck with me for atleast another year.

  10. #90
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,136
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    so is there any difference in messages ppl r getting while logging in?

    last time was lm-11 and lm-17...

    reading KI n other newb forums - those who got bumped off say they only got lm-17. anyone got lm-11? chances are ur not coming back anyway--- might as well confess.

    edit: and before anyone smiles.. no i didn't get banned.. ur stuck with me for atleast another year.
    Bans come every month... And I can only pray.

  11. #91
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    197
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    so is there any difference in messages ppl r getting while logging in?

    last time was lm-11 and lm-17...

    reading KI n other newb forums - those who got bumped off say they only got lm-17. anyone got lm-11? chances are ur not coming back anyway--- might as well confess.

    edit: and before anyone smiles.. no i didn't get banned.. ur stuck with me for atleast another year.
    Bans come every month... And I can only pray.
    lol

  12. #92
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,181
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Man that's a lotta freakin' gil. I'm beginning to wonder with all this gil destroying over the past 6 months exactly what kind of long term effects this is going to have on the economy. Some of the more expensive events (Dynamis, Limbus) are going to seriously become difficult for some people to manage. Hopefully SE will retroactively adjust fees to keep up with the removal of all that gear, or eventually deflation is going to make it next to impossible to do them if this gil-removal trend continues.

  13. #93
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    447
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurohyou
    I haven't been playing in a few months, so I'm still a little jaded; are these bans actually doing anything noticeable yet or is everyone just taking the placebo effect to the next level?
    No, it doesn't look like there's any effect on the economy.

  14. #94
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    A little birdy told me that an Aegis holder on remora got his ban message today. ))))))))))))
    plzgod tell me who all my Remora sources are offline through non-ffxi means and I havent updated FFXI since the big patch recently so I can't login :[

  15. #95
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,799
    BG Level
    8

    I haven't heard anything, but I am eagerly awaiting the lulz. Not sure if anything can top Techun getting banned though.

    Edit: I'm getting some rumors about who it is, log on AM vent.

  16. #96
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    19
    BG Level
    1

    [quote=Septimus]
    Quote Originally Posted by Slautman
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Slautman
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by "Slautman":aec29
    Quick update on KA this morning before I pass out. RMT nin voked the last knight crab when it was brought over to the shore then used voke on KA to get the claim. Hmmm since when can someone voke twice in less than 30 seconds? Not to mention that the claim was of course instant, way to fast to not get canceled out. Way to go SE! Apparently they overlooked the most obvious rmts on Odin...
    Please tell me you called a GM to at least tell them the situation, GM will submit them to the task force if you call when they do something fishy.
    Yeah everyone in my party called one.
    Not to derail...

    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25.../Gimpster2.jpg

    But I can't tell if your character is going to eat this guy, or make sweet Galka love to him.

    (If it is the latter, I will go borrow a Barone Corazza.)
    What can I say, I have a bearded Humme fetish. First I make sweet Galka love to them, if they're no good... then I eat them!

    May I suggest not shaving for a few days Sept? Wow that sounded gay...
    I think a week tops and I would have a full, rugged, manly beard. Probably take about 2-2.5 months to get a full on "Leonidas special". And the only thing wrong about sounding gay is when you don't back up words with action.

    (Man, good thing Lujan isn't here. He would be jealous.)[/quote:aec29]

    Oooohhhhh "Leonidas special" that makes this Galkan's sausage perk up! Call me in 2 weeks

  17. #97
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    87
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by klvino
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurohyou
    I haven't been playing in a few months, so I'm still a little jaded; are these bans actually doing anything noticeable yet or is everyone just taking the placebo effect to the next level?
    No, it doesn't look like there's any effect on the economy.
    Holy shit i haven't looked at that graph in a while.

  18. #98
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,967
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    My experience with WoW was limted to two, 10 day free trials that had restrictions on it. That is why I made the assumption new members had restrictions. Either way, the idea is my point. As for the crafting idea, Im just throwing around the idea of creating a system where legit players would be able to do something with a small amount of effort, but enough effort to be a solid inconvience to RMT crafting progress.

  19. #99
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,428
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Street
    Quote Originally Posted by klvino
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurohyou
    I haven't been playing in a few months, so I'm still a little jaded; are these bans actually doing anything noticeable yet or is everyone just taking the placebo effect to the next level?
    No, it doesn't look like there's any effect on the economy.
    Holy shit i haven't looked at that graph in a while.

    wow... that's definitely a substantial change in all the servers. Slowly and surely they avg. value is decreasing and becoming more consistent cross-server.

  20. #100
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    647
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhais
    Quote Originally Posted by Street
    Quote Originally Posted by klvino
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurohyou
    I haven't been playing in a few months, so I'm still a little jaded; are these bans actually doing anything noticeable yet or is everyone just taking the placebo effect to the next level?
    No, it doesn't look like there's any effect on the economy.
    Holy shit i haven't looked at that graph in a while.

    wow... that's definitely a substantial change in all the servers. Slowly and surely they avg. value is decreasing and becoming more consistent cross-server.
    LOL asura...oh how the mighty have fallen.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. POL NEWS : Accounts Banned & STF Report(10/22/2008)
    By Dayner in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 2008-10-31, 08:52
  2. Accounts banned July 24th
    By Lordender in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 2007-08-08, 14:44
  3. Accounts Banned (Jun. 26)
    By Xrave in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 2007-06-27, 19:51
  4. Accounts Banned?
    By Kimiko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 2007-06-25, 07:56
  5. Accounts Banned (Apr. 25)
    By Robert in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 2007-05-03, 23:08
  6. Accounts Banned (Feb. 21)
    By Erza in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 303
    Last Post: 2007-03-03, 09:28
  7. Accounts banned (Jan. 25)
    By Fallso in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 517
    Last Post: 2007-02-08, 09:14
  8. maat's cap account banned
    By grunion in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 2006-10-01, 14:31