Page 104 of 777 FirstFirst ... 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 2061 to 2080 of 15535
  1. #2061
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    I never imagined fansubbers could be elitist lol

  2. #2062
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    I never imagined fansubbers could be elitist lol
    Fansubber drama has to stem from somewhere, yeah?

    It's why sites like http://www.ji-hi.net/ exist.

  3. #2063
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    70
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Just curious, what site is everyone dling from?

  4. #2064
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by aers
    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    I never imagined fansubbers could be elitist lol
    Fansubber drama has to stem from somewhere, yeah?

    It's why sites like http://www.ji-hi.net/ exist.
    Holy shit this site is amazing!

  5. #2065
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Wow... nice site. Thanks!

  6. #2066
    Pseudo-Elitist
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    I think Sunday is my new favorite day of the week.

  7. #2067
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    I was just thinking the exact same thing. I think Friday-Sunday all the good anime come out. Which kinda sucks since it leaves a long gap of nothing to watch for a while...

  8. #2068
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,740
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Athas
    I think Sunday is my new favorite day of the week.
    this

    (my first post in this topic I think, I'd do the blush icon thing but wtf happened to them they all look inflated)

  9. #2069
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,360
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Prediction for code geass: Rolo is actually suzaku's brother.

    EDIT: Also Suzaku probably didn't really kill his father, fake memory.

  10. #2070
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    I will go to Japan and kill someone if that turns out to be true. (I don't think so)

  11. #2071
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]


  12. #2072
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    I almost didn't click that... animesuki and all, but holy fucking shit.

  13. #2073
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus
    That felt like it came outa nowhere... O_o
    should be a really interesting few episodes comming up

  14. #2074
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    This will make for some good drama and excellent scenes. I wanna see how Lulouch reacts...

  15. #2075
    Pseudo-Elitist
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    *Cover ears and eyes*

    LALALALALALALALALALALALALA--I'm not checking this topic for at least another 5 weeks now, thanks a lot jerks--LALALALALALALALALALALALALA

  16. #2076
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Athas
    *Cover ears and eyes*

    LALALALALALALALALALALALALA--I'm not checking this topic for at least another 5 weeks now, thanks a lot jerks--LALALALALALALALALALALALALA
    did you click on something marked spoiler than complain that you got spoiled

  17. #2077
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    I just marathon'd first season of Geass, and the show is pretty damn good. I wanted to wait for season 2 to be over before watching it, and I kinda regret not doing so, but I had to before I get spoiled by friend.

    Anyway, I have one question. Did they rip off Death Notes, or it's a coincidence there is so many similarities. I find it hard to believe they werent inspired by it a little (lot). I dont care that much since they still managed to build nice character and plot, but it bothered me the whole time.

  18. #2078
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Influences are certainly there, Death Note started like 3 years before CG did. But I don't think you can say it's a rip off. Anything that makes it seem similar is pretty much basic is creating a thrilling show...

  19. #2079
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,198
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Similarities could be drawn between those two shows as well as countless others stories written over the last millennium. Death Note was well written, but it didn't really break any new ground.

  20. #2080
    Pseudo-Elitist
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by aers
    Quote Originally Posted by Athas
    *Cover ears and eyes*

    LALALALALALALALALALALALALA--I'm not checking this topic for at least another 5 weeks now, thanks a lot jerks--LALALALALALALALALALALALALA
    did you click on something marked spoiler than complain that you got spoiled
    No I didn't click on it at all but people are probably going to talk about it.

    Also - I'm loose with the rules.

Page 104 of 777 FirstFirst ... 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast