Page 106 of 777 FirstFirst ... 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 2101 to 2120 of 15535
  1. #2101
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    624
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]


  2. #2102
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Having finished CG S1 and starting S2, I'm pretty confused as to how they decided to play it out in the start of S2.. (minus Karen in a bunny outfit ! !) I guess it'll all make sense sooner or later. :D

    Oh and I was totally hoping Ohgi would get to hook up with that sexy britania chick.

  3. #2103
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]


  4. #2104
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivero
    Having finished CG S1 and starting S2, I'm pretty confused as to how they decided to play it out in the start of S2.. (minus Karen in a bunny outfit ! !) I guess it'll all make sense sooner or later. :D

    Oh and I was totally hoping Ohgi would get to hook up with that sexy britania chick.
    He still has a (very, very small) chance, I think...

  5. #2105
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    New Episode of Druaga was fucking hilarious.

  6. #2106
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Link to site where I can catch up on druaga torrents gimme

  7. #2107
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    Link to site where I can catch up on druaga torrents gimme
    You're fucking lazy. lol

    3sec google search led me to this
    http://www.druaga-anime.com/english/
    that has link to

    http://jp.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DE79BFEE7421927C
    and this
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-317861 ... ml?hires=1

  8. #2108
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    Link to site where I can catch up on druaga torrents gimme
    You're fucking lazy. lol

    3sec google search led me to this
    http://www.druaga-anime.com/english/
    that has link to

    http://jp.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DE79BFEE7421927C
    and this
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-317861 ... ml?hires=1
    I'm busy playing in IC, I can't be bothered to do 3 seconds of work.

  9. #2109
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Macross f EP5 was so good

    God damn I love this show, it's so amazing

  10. #2110
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    God, my hope and dreams of code geass R2 being a season full of total warfare lead by lelouch and C.C to take over area 11, kill suzaku and/or destroy brittania is being crushed, maimed, and desecrated with every passing episode...

    As for macross F 05 though, it's fucking amazing how they can make me go from "die bitch" to "omg <3" to sheryl on one fucking episode.

  11. #2111
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong
    God, my hope and dreams of code geass R2 being a season full of total warfare lead by lelouch and C.C to take over area 11, kill suzaku and/or destroy brittania is being crushed, maimed, and desecrated with every passing episode...

    As for macross F 05 though, it's fucking amazing how they can make me go from "die bitch" to "omg <3" to sheryl on one fucking episode.
    Agreed, as much as I <3 Ranka, I'm kinda pulling for Sheryl at the moment, sad she's leaving Q_Q

  12. #2112
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong
    God, my hope and dreams of code geass R2 being a season full of total warfare lead by lelouch and C.C to take over area 11, kill suzaku and/or destroy brittania is being crushed, maimed, and desecrated with every passing episode...

    As for macross F 05 though, it's fucking amazing how they can make me go from "die bitch" to "omg <3" to sheryl on one fucking episode.
    It's obvious Geass will end with Lelouch dying, and suzaku's killing the emperor and taking over. Anything else would surprise me greatly. Not sure why people hate season 2 so far, I thought it's fairly similar to the first one in term of content.

  13. #2113
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong
    God, my hope and dreams of code geass R2 being a season full of total warfare lead by lelouch and C.C to take over area 11, kill suzaku and/or destroy brittania is being crushed, maimed, and desecrated with every passing episode...

    As for macross F 05 though, it's fucking amazing how they can make me go from "die bitch" to "omg <3" to sheryl on one fucking episode.
    It's obvious Geass will end with Lelouch dying, and suzaku's killing the emperor and taking over. Anything else would surprise me greatly. Not sure why people hate season 2 so far, I thought it's fairly similar to the first one in term of content.
    It's not that I hate it really, it's not too bad at all. It's just with the end of episode 25 first season and the beginning of episode 1 of R2, I was expecting that Lelouch will carry his vendetta and warfare on a more open ground instead of playing dumb with the school life and whatnot. It just annoys me that on episode 23-25, it shows Lelouch treading to a path that he can no longer returns to...yet the first thing they do on season 2 is well...return to business as usual his daily life. That and I really, really loved Gawain, and it pains me that I don't get to see the double seat cockpit view anymore...I really hope that Lakshata would salvage it or something.

    Who knows, maybe they'll stop fucking around with this mind gaming and just go straight to warfare soon, since even season 1 has a fuckton of actual warfare going around, while so far on R2, there is only the whole babel tower which wasnt much of anything beside rollo killing everything, and that black knight rescue...which also doesn't have much going.

    Agreed, as much as I <3 Ranka, I'm kinda pulling for Sheryl at the moment, sad she's leaving Q_Q
    Yeah, they pitched Sheryl as this like super bitch at start, but on episode 5 where you'd see her on her more playful cute self, she's really is a likable character. I still like ranka's singing a lot more though, but beyond that she really got nothing on Sheryl since she's too childish both physically and mentally.

  14. #2114
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Catching up on Tower of Druaga right now, this is also pretty damn good.

    What a season!

  15. #2115
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong
    It's not that I hate it really, it's not too bad at all. It's just with the end of episode 25 first season and the beginning of episode 1 of R2, I was expecting that Lelouch will carry his vendetta and warfare on a more open ground instead of playing dumb with the school life and whatnot. It just annoys me that on episode 23-25, it shows Lelouch treading to a path that he can no longer returns to...yet the first thing they do on season 2 is well...return to business as usual his daily life. That and I really, really loved Gawain, and it pains me that I don't get to see the double seat cockpit view anymore...I really hope that Lakshata would salvage it or something.

    Who knows, maybe they'll stop fucking around with this mind gaming and just go straight to warfare soon, since even season 1 has a fuckton of actual warfare going around, while so far on R2, there is only the whole babel tower which wasnt much of anything beside rollo killing everything, and that black knight rescue...which also doesn't have much going.
    I supose waiting 6 months or 5 minutes between season 1 and 2 explain our different opinion, but I dont think the "going back to school life" was that bad. I would have been pissed if they made it last longer, but I thought it was a decent transition.

    I didnt really notice a big difference between the amount of warfare and other stuff. Maybe it's just me tho.

  16. #2116
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Hell, I waited months and I don't think it's a bad idea either. Although some of us might know what has happened to Nunally, Lulouch doesn't so if he wants to keep her safe he has to play it safe, and if the Emperor suspects the real Zero is back then Nunally might be in danger (though it's probably not the case Lulouch might think it is).

    Though it's just an excuse to get the silly school life bits back in CG (which I like) they did it in a way that is understandable. Come on people, there have only been 5 episodes out of 26, that's plenty of time for the shit to hit the fan and getting back to a life of which returning is impossible.

  17. #2117
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Code Geass R2 ep 5 - that was fun :D

    And Lelouch's reaction was golden...lol

  18. #2118
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    You just know he'd go "Onii-sama? Who the hell is this bitch?" and hand the phone to Suzaku next episode.

  19. #2119
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,198
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    I never thought of Code Geass as a combat driven show in the first place, so the lack of that so far in the second season doesn't surprise or bother me at all. I've only seen episodes 1-4 so far and I think it fits well with the feel of season 1.

  20. #2120
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Guess I was just a dumbass to think that they'd carry on a momentum they had on season 1 ending to R2.

    I suppose cliffhanger means a do-over with similar theme in Japan instead of finishing off what you started on the next installment.

    Fucking elevens.

Page 106 of 777 FirstFirst ... 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast