kurenai 9![]()
kurenai 9![]()
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=66932
Whose encode are they talking about?
I predict Kurenai 10 is about Shinkuro being a pussy. Then 11 he finally mans up and does something about it.Originally Posted by SamanosukeShiva
I hope I'm wrong.
he's stupid, he shouldve just use the blade thingy.
I thought he would, even if he said he wants to get strong without it he should have at least used it so Murasaki wouldn't get taken. It was kinda frustrating seeing how weak he was.Originally Posted by SamanosukeShiva
arg fuck spoiler tags plox... I just got to ep#7 and youtube pulled all the english subsOriginally Posted by Elcura
Anywhere to download the rest?
edit: at a reasonable speed? Fuck 100KB/sec shit :<
If you need something fast just download from irc ;oOriginally Posted by senoska
and the IRC channel would be?
we're talking about kure-nai right?
fucking youtube generation killing fansubbing, how can you not know the irc channel -.-
irc.rizon.net #bss
warning i'm there
ps: don't mention you watch it on youtube
thanks for the irc, but why bitch about youtube, oh no quick service and streaming videos THE HORROR!Originally Posted by aers
here
http://www.bssubs.net/index.php
can direct download or torrent, have both HD and SD ver. go for HD, so worth it :D
Because I hate to see my work bastardized by the horrible quality that is youtube.Originally Posted by senoska
Why would people wanna watch shitty quality youtube ones anyways?
What part of your work is "bastardized" by youtube?Originally Posted by aers
Because I can get an episode as quickly as I can type the name of it. Torrents are always slow. I didn't know any good irc channels to get anime from.Originally Posted by Athas
At Kurenai 9, what the fuck!?
If your torrents are slow, your computer is setup wrong. New torrents download in >10 minutes.
Most of theses shows are in HD now, how can you watch it on Youtube? Totally destroys all the work fansubbers put into it.
http://www.veoh.comOriginally Posted by aers
SorryOriginally Posted by senoska
I didn't think it needed spoilers tags. Though, in my defense, it was kinda obvious she would get taken at some point. >.>
lol @souleater 9
Originally Posted by SamanosukeShiva