Page 242 of 777 FirstFirst ... 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 ... LastLast
Results 4821 to 4840 of 15535
  1. #4821
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by aers View Post
    What, Charismatic?

    We..are..?
    It wasn't listed on your site and the torrent description says "GG is not doing Gundam" so I figured you guys were fucking around with the 1st episode.

  2. #4822
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,444
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Main guy is Lasse, of course.

    I thought Tieria died too (thought they would use a clone in this season instead).

    Ali Al Sarches I thought died.

    I'm probably mistaken here for the last guy but I thought the mechanic guy was also dead ;o
    no point on using spoiler tag on this reply but they never killed off Tieria he just release the solar furnace so the enemies won't find it and Ali gundam throne was badly damage but manage to escape against Lockon so yeah kinda obvious who died from last season and who didn't this season

  3. #4823
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Yeah, pretty much. Lasse was the only one who was really severely injured. Everyone else seemed to be fine though, just some close calls. D:

  4. #4824
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Yeah, I'm not saying that is so unbelievable that the show sucks. I actually quite like the episode.

    It just makes last year's finale kind of pointness. I hate plot resets.

  5. #4825
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Yeah, I'm not saying that is so unbelievable that the show sucks. I actually quite like the episode.

    It just makes last year's finale kind of pointness. I hate plot resets.
    Well other than the somewhat obvious survivors, the finale did at least accomplish some things.

  6. #4826
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Yeah, I'm not saying that is so unbelievable that the show sucks. I actually quite like the episode.

    It just makes last year's finale kind of pointness. I hate plot resets.
    Wait till Lockon come back with a mask.

  7. #4827
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Ali al Sarches was shown alive at the end of the season finale. why'd you think he was dead?

  8. #4828
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Oh, never mind about him then ;o It's been half a year, I don't remember lol.

  9. #4829
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    It wasn't listed on your site and the torrent description says "GG is not doing Gundam" so I figured you guys were fucking around with the 1st episode.
    oic

    koda haet gundam so we're prolly dropping the gg tag off after episode 1, hence the tt comment.

  10. #4830
    Iku
    Iku is offline
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    611
    BG Level
    5

    ToraDora is weird anime but i do like it lol.

    A good loli make good anime.

  11. #4831
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=35023

    macross F ost2

    Medley is that much more epic without SFX shit going on

  12. #4832
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Finally got around watching "ef - a tales of memories". The studio (Shaft) who is doing it is really amazing. All their recent project were visually beautiful (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Negima!?, Hidamari), and this one can be added to the list. You definitively don't need the best animation to make something look good.

    The story is decent I guess, but like most anime based on adult visual novel, it feel kinda artificial. In overall, the characters could have been better, but it was still ok.

    Anyway, thanks to whoever recommended it to me, was fun to watch.

  13. #4833
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=35023

    macross F ost2

    Medley is that much more epic without SFX shit going on
    I love you.

  14. #4834
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,444
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=35023

    macross F ost2

    Medley is that much more epic without SFX shit going on
    hmm I got an error when I open this on utorrent saying file not found

  15. #4835
    Hime
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    85
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=35023

    macross F ost2

    Medley is that much more epic without SFX shit going on
    holyshit~ Deculture~!

    Just watched Ga-rei zero episode 1 O.o quite interesting

  16. #4836
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Anyone know who's going to sub Today in class 5-2?

  17. #4837
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Can I has a gundam 00 stream ): that's actually subbed :<

  18. #4838
    Hime
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    85
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Can I has a gundam 00 stream ): that's actually subbed :<
    http://anime-media.com/gundam-00-sec...son-episode-1/

  19. #4839
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    Anyone know who's going to sub Today in class 5-2?
    It sucks... so may as well get chihiro.

  20. #4840
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Haiko View Post
    hmm I got an error when I open this on utorrent saying file not found
    Works fine here.

Page 242 of 777 FirstFirst ... 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 ... LastLast