Page 266 of 777 FirstFirst ... 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 5301 to 5320 of 15535
  1. #5301
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Agreed, the first OP was good. I also liked the first ED most, the 2nd was boring and the 3rd is meh.

  2. #5302
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    I loved the first Soul Eater ED. I think it was by the dudes who did the 6th Naruto OP.

  3. #5303
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    I loved the first Soul Eater ED. I think it was by the dudes who did the 6th Naruto OP.
    It was.

  4. #5304
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Is Soul Eater worth catching up on? I kinda gave up after episode 5 because of the irritating witch/cat woman thing and I was worrying the overarching plot would mirror Inu Yasha's. 100 souls so he can become a full somethingorother with the help of his spunky female companion and all...

  5. #5305
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Well Soul (the scythe) isn't actually the main character. Maka is the main character with the funky male companion, lol, but yes; I think it's worth catching up on.

  6. #5306
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Inu Yasha was arguably not the main character of his own series, either. :D

    Oh well I guess I'll hunt down a torrent for 5 or more episodes. I do like the artwork.

  7. #5307
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Soul Eater got really great towards episode 20ish and then kind of dulls down to where it is now. It's still a definite watch for any fan who enjoys action with good animation.

  8. #5308
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    I loved the first Soul Eater ED. I think it was by the dudes who did the 6th Naruto OP.
    Wasn't 6th Naruto OP by Stance Punks?

    Resonance was by T.M. Revolution, aka same guy that did Heart of Sword for Rurouni Kenshin - listen to both you can clearly tell it's the same group

  9. #5309
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    Wasn't 6th Naruto OP by Stance Punks?

    Resonance was by T.M. Revolution, aka same guy that did Heart of Sword for Rurouni Kenshin - listen to both you can clearly tell it's the same group
    Resonance by T.M. Revolution was the OP... not the ED. The ED to Soul Eater was "I Wanna Be" by Stance Punks.

  10. #5310
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Heart of Sword owned though.. the Soul Eater one gets old after 5 episodes. : p

  11. #5311
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    Heart of Sword owned though.. the Soul Eater one gets old after 5 episodes. : p
    Your face looks old!

  12. #5312
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Argh, newsgroups got jack on soul eater. Where be tha torrents? I don't have a demonoid account

  13. #5313
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Um.. go to Tokyotosho and search Rumbel? They sub it. Also, a lot of it is on http://www.ninjavideo.net/anime -- Try there. Just have to have DivX and what not.

  14. #5314
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    heh I haven't downloaded anime in months, I'm out of the loop on a lot of the up to date trackers/etc. Just got the itch back recently so I've got a lot of catchup to do.

  15. #5315
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Gotcha. Well check out the link I sent then. The quality is really good/full screenable and such. Good quality. Not HD or anything, but it's fine SD and all. Could watch SE that way. The group that subs those SE episodes is Rumble.

    Anyway. www.boxtorrents.com -- www.tokyotosho.com to name a couple.

  16. #5316
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    I usually grab the first one I see. I know Tadashi does a good job and very fast too. : p

  17. #5317
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    Tadashi does a good job and very fast too. : p
    Hahaha, what?

  18. #5318
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Tadashi = fast? lol wat. No, not really. He's usually busy with work and stuff and doesn't put them up til Thurday through the weekend. Episode 29 was out fast because he was off of work.

  19. #5319
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I watched Kannagi and Toradora episode 5 tonight.

    Toradora was pretty good again. I liked how they introced the new character (forgot her name). I wasn't expecting something like this at first, but it will add a nice twist to the story. The scene in the classroom with the paper was awesome too, Minori never fail to make me laugh.


    Kannagi had some good scenes too (the cooking's part, mario 1..etc) but the setting is still annoying me. I hope the whole "pop idol" thing won't last the whole season, because it's awkward at best.

  20. #5320
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    Kannagi had some good scenes too (the cooking's part, mario 1..etc) but the setting is still annoying me. I hope the whole "pop idol" thing won't last the whole season, because it's awkward at best.
    I was hoping the opening of the show was just a joke or something with all the characters in it....but as it goes on, it really seems like it might lead to that. If so, I'm not really sure if this is an anime I can watch to the end.

    I haven't seen the newest Toradora yet, been pretty funny so far though.

Page 266 of 777 FirstFirst ... 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast