just started watching spice and wolf yesterday. i like it, it seems to have a good story behind it. of course you cant go wrong with a cute girl character with a tail and dog ears
Not everyone can be a super hero to save the world. I mean, Kannagi is weird, but not that weird. (btw, have I mentioned that I hate Ranka? lol)
That's exactly what I was thinking.Between playing Black and White and Touhou Fuujinroku, Nagi's whole idol to gather faith thing is a lot easier to digest.
Can't go wrong with Horo indeed, but story was still nice on its own. I thought the ideas behind it was clever and original.
It's not about saving the world...
The kind of popularity she is looking for is one that always annoyed me in the media or pop culture. I'm sorry that I find her method incredibly shallow, but it's not helping me like this anime at all.
Just watched Index ep 8. They just skip the whole fight of first fight and straight away go into second fight![]()
Agreed.
i got to the ova in spice and wolf and the site i was watching them on fucked up and they got removed anyone know a link that i could download the torrent for all 13 episodes
afew titles i like O.o
Gundam Seed (seed only no destiny)
Clannad
Gurren Lagann
Great Teacher Onizuka + Shounan Junai Gumi (about onizuka's teenage days)
Macross Frontier
Slamdunk
Prince of Tennis
Lucky star
Rurouni Kenshin
Eureka 7
Yakitate Japan (never knew making bread could be so epic)
Spice and wolf
Gundam 00
Evangelion
Busou Renkin
if u want some nice anime to watch can try all this O.o most of them r completed(old) or done with season1 so u dont have to wait weekly to watch 1 episode only
yea there is but idk if there's a anime "bad company" know there's manga O.o; if there is then should watch Bad company > Shounan Junai Gumi > GTO
Daily dose
YouTube - 盛るぜ先進国とらドラ!【サンドキ
That's awesome lol
Faith is what makes a god, lack of faith is the death of a god. Her shrine is no longer there, neither is her sacred tree that host her, I'd imagine desperate situation calls for desperate measure.
Also, anyone that likes Busou Renkin is a faggot, no exceptions.
Nobuhiro Watsuki should have fucking died for one reason or the other after he finished ruroken.
someone broke this page ;o it renders strangely on firefox for me.
looks like its a part of drewbixcube's post lol
sorry i unbroked it
Just because it's not your cup of tea don't have to call me a faggot. just because his work lately isn't as awesome as his masterpiece kenshin doesn't mean he got to "fucking die". He's trying new ideas someday maybe another anime from him which is worth remembering.
Someone ask for some anime titles i give some which i think is worth watching u don't like it go fuck yourself don't call me faggot.
Skip beat is pretty nice. Reminds me of "his and her circumstances"