Page 287 of 777 FirstFirst ... 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 ... LastLast
Results 5721 to 5740 of 15535
  1. #5721
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    Agreed, yet apparently it only takes a few to ruin it for everyone.

  2. #5722
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    Agreed, yet apparently it only takes a few to ruin it for everyone.
    Anyway, where did you see this? The author is overly sensitive if he (she?) dropped the manga because of a few raging fan.

  3. #5723
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    Read it somewhere then went to check it out on 2ch.

    This is the notification on the magazine:


    The official statement is that she has health issues, but a lot of the fans are saying that's a lie because the same thing has happened before.

  4. #5724
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Protect your nutbladders
    YouTube - hidamari sketch x365 ひだまりスケッチX365 Opening (HD 720p)
    OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    Best anime OP ever?

    y/y
    Circle one
    Admit it, it'll be stuck in your head all day :3 koro koro koro koro ga tte nobi nobi nobi nobi nonbiri shi te

  5. #5725
    Mr. Flippy
    Guest

    gg damn you senoska...now its stuck in my head

  6. #5726
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    I remember trying to like hidamari sketch, but never getting into it. Just didn't make me laugh or get me interested in it. Maybe I'll give it another shot. As for best OP, in terms of animation I've seen better but the song is nice. Just not what I'd normally listen to. I liked Wolf and Spice's OP a lot. Actually, could name quite a few OPs I liked more.

  7. #5727
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by senoska View Post
    Protect your nutbladders
    YouTube - hidamari sketch x365 ひだまりスケッチX365 Opening (HD 720p)
    OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    Best anime OP ever?

    y/y
    Circle one
    Admit it, it'll be stuck in your head all day :3 koro koro koro koro ga tte nobi nobi nobi nobi nonbiri shi te
    I don't like the intro song at all, but the animation is amazing like everything from this studio. I sincerely wish Shaft (Zetsubō Sensei, Negima!?, Hidamari, EF Tales) would animate everything. They are always doing amazing with relatively small budget

  8. #5728
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    I don't like the intro song at all, but the animation is amazing like everything from this studio. I sincerely wish Shaft (Zetsubō Sensei, Negima!?, Hidamari, EF Tales) would animate everything. They are always doing amazing with relatively small budget
    I think their quality is so high *because* they don't do that many anime in a year...

    And if I can pick a studio to do an anime, I'd pick Bones.

  9. #5729
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    I don't like the intro song at all, but the animation is amazing like everything from this studio. I sincerely wish Shaft (Zetsubō Sensei, Negima!?, Hidamari, EF Tales) would animate everything. They are always doing amazing with relatively small budget
    I honestly don't see how you can't like that song. As far as forcing yourself to like Hidamari Sketch, it's humor is.. Ugh, I don't know how to put it... I mean, it's a slice of life anime, not a flat out comedy. I tend to like this kind of anime vs others. It has a sorta subtle humor.

  10. #5730
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    What does Wasshoi mean

  11. #5731
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by senoska View Post
    I honestly don't see how you can't like that song. As far as forcing yourself to like Hidamari Sketch, it's humor is.. Ugh, I don't know how to put it... I mean, it's a slice of life anime, not a flat out comedy. I tend to like this kind of anime vs others. It has a sorta subtle humor.
    I can do slice of life, but I dunno. Something seems off about it in terms of being funny.

  12. #5732
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    I think their quality is so high *because* they don't do that many anime in a year...

    And if I can pick a studio to do an anime, I'd pick Bones.
    I just like their use of colors, weird camera angle, blackboard message and many other things that make the show a lot more interesting to watch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Senoska
    honestly don't see how you can't like that song. As far as forcing yourself to like Hidamari Sketch, it's humor is.. Ugh, I don't know how to put it... I mean, it's a slice of life anime, not a flat out comedy. I tend to like this kind of anime vs others. It has a sorta subtle humor.
    This kind of music never did it for me...I generally prefer something more melodic.


    Hidamari Sketch was pretty good (didnt watch 365 yet), I loved it. I guess it's a love/hate thing like most slice of life animes

  13. #5733
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Kannagi 10 wasn't quite as epic as the last few episode, but it's a fun episode nonetheless.

    Takako's karaoke is <3

    Also, Daitetsu ending confirmed~

  14. #5734
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    What does Wasshoi mean
    cheer (like shouts, not when you're drinking alcohol)

  15. #5735
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    765
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by senoska View Post
    I honestly don't see how you can't like that song. As far as forcing yourself to like Hidamari Sketch, it's humor is.. Ugh, I don't know how to put it... I mean, it's a slice of life anime, not a flat out comedy. I tend to like this kind of anime vs others. It has a sorta subtle humor.
    Not a fan of the OP, does this make me a bad person?

  16. #5736
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Tubbers View Post
    Not a fan of the OP, does this make me a bad person?
    It just makes you wrong.

  17. #5737
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    765
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by senoska View Post
    It just makes you wrong.
    Do you mean the song or the animation? The song is okay. The animation is not my can of coke.

  18. #5738
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,213
    BG Level
    6

    Holy crap at Gundam 00 10.

    Spoiler: show
    A-LAWS super laser blows up yet another Middle Eastern country.

    O-Riser + 00 + Trans-Am = OVER 9000?!?

    Hallelujiah is back!

    Is it just me mixing up character designs, or is that new purple-haired girl who just joined Celestial Being an Innovator? It would probably help if I understood Japanese.

  19. #5739
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Parshias View Post
    Holy crap at Gundam 00 10.

    Spoiler: show
    A-LAWS super laser blows up yet another Middle Eastern country.

    O-Riser + 00 + Trans-Am = OVER 9000?!?

    Hallelujiah is back!

    Is it just me mixing up character designs, or is that new purple-haired girl who just joined Celestial Being an Innovator? It would probably help if I understood Japanese.
    Spoiler: show
    That super laser was badass, and good god did they bring it out early. Normally in Gundam shows with Super Lasers, it's the FINAL BOSS thing.

    Over 9000 is right. Seems it also set off some quantum brainwaves in some people, along with Sergei/Papa Bear being in danger. =(

    Hallelujah ;; I wonder what this will do to Allelujah and SoMarie's relationship. Also, if Sergei gets hurt/dies, I'm sure Marie will want to fight again and probably pilot Archer.

    And yeah, it looks like one of the innovators. I don't trust her. They tried to make her "normal" with the blush, but I don't trust it. It's either A) something like Tieria is with his innovator copy (meaning she's a good guy) or B) a spy.

  20. #5740
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

Page 287 of 777 FirstFirst ... 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 ... LastLast