Page 296 of 777 FirstFirst ... 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast
Results 5901 to 5920 of 15535
  1. #5901
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,435
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Frostmane

    Goddamn talk about symbolism and metaphors. I just watched Air (series) and I'm a little confused about the ending. If the curse was broken, why did it seem like it was starting all over again with those children?

    ???
    -_-*

  2. #5902
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    I just know that the Negima author is super rich and has a hot wife who cosplays ;o
    The whole idea seemed to contradicts itself, as the whole notion that anyone could go "super rich" by being a mangaka, and having a "hot" japanese cosplayer that would actually fucks a guy that makes a living out of making nude shots of middle school girl is really almost nonexistent.

    Though if this is an actuality, it furthers prove the whole thing of being that there is no god, and that I should really prepares for LHC created apocalypse since that odd is probably a lot higher than this.

  3. #5903
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwelch View Post
    Goddamn talk about symbolism and metaphors. I just watched Air (series) and I'm a little confused about the ending. If the curse was broken, why did it seem like it was starting all over again with those children?

    ???
    -_-*
    Wish I could explain it to you, but I'm not sure I understood what should have been done to get the "good end".

  4. #5904
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Though if this is an actuality, it furthers prove the whole thing of being that there is no god, and that I should really prepares for LHC created apocalypse since that odd is probably a lot higher than this.
    The guy wrote Love Hina, hes rolling in dough. Do you know how many copies that manga sold in like 17 different languages?

  5. #5905
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Ah Love Hina. I actually read that before I had standards.

  6. #5906
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Though if this is an actuality, it furthers prove the whole thing of being that there is no god, and that I should really prepares for LHC created apocalypse since that odd is probably a lot higher than this.
    Dailymotion - 世界バリバリバリュー 漫画家スペシャル, a video from ramecch. 世界バリバリバリュー, 漫画家, 赤松健

    His annual income is 200 million yen ;o ($2 million), and you can check out his wife in the video too.

  7. #5907
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    This week's Kannagi was really sad. ;/

  8. #5908
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Well... I didn't like this week's Kannagi. You can basically summarize the whole episode with one sentence ;o I felt like they were dragging it out too long.

  9. #5909
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    It did somewhat. I guess I can see why they did it that way though, to show how much he really cares about Nagi.

  10. #5910
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I liked Kannagi this week. Maybe they dragged it a bit, but it was still great. Final episode is going to be awesome (kinda glad there is another next week, thought it was the last).

    [edit]
    Kemeko's final episode wasnt as terrible as the rest of the series I guess...actually, it was pretty bad, I just expected even worse. Hopefully, DVD sales are going to suck and they won't make a second season.

  11. #5911
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Kung Fu Zange is fucking awesome

  12. #5912
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    That scene definitely caught me by surprise, I was like, "Did Zange just do that?...." >.>

  13. #5913
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Gantz is getting crazy as fuck. Anyone read it?

  14. #5914
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I fucking love Toradora. I'm not sure how close from the original novel it was, but I thought it was a great way to end the "mid season".


    Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    Gantz is getting crazy as fuck. Anyone read it?
    Last time someone asked, I don't think there was any positive answer.

  15. #5915
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    Gantz is getting crazy as fuck. Anyone read it?
    Nishi is one of my favorite characters, I hope they don't kill him off again.

  16. #5916
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    Gantz is getting crazy as fuck. Anyone read it?
    I thought it's pretty stupid, I read gantz for the same reason I read bleach and naruto though.

  17. #5917
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    Nishi is one of my favorite characters, I hope they don't kill him off again.
    Shouldnt the use of the gantz weaponery kill him by default? Or does the concealing deal would let him live?

    In any case, the series really need better pacing or just eliminate the daily life part in between the runs, because it's really unnecessary IMO.

    Hopefully the world ending would do just that, but if my manga foresight was any good, I wouldn't have to suffer through the second half of death note.

  18. #5918
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Well... I didn't like this week's Kannagi. You can basically summarize the whole episode with one sentence ;o I felt like they were dragging it out too long.
    I didn't like it either. The part I disliked the most is how they end it so abruptly. Its original yeah but stupid for the most part. I guess I would have enjoyed it more but my friends kept telling me Kannagi was only supposed to be 13 episodes or some shit, so naturally I was kind of shocked at first at such a crappy ending 'till I looked it up on wiki.

    So I recently downloaded Mnemosyme and I really like it. It's like a giant mix of a bunch of genres without it feeling too unstable and they sure have an interesting bunch of female characters in that show as well. : p

  19. #5919
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Mnemosyne? moar liek mune-mosyne

  20. #5920
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    I read Gantz for a little bit but then it just got to the point where it was different just for the sake of being different in my opinion.

    Really liking Toradora right now. It's a cute story that doesn't have to lend itself to the ridiculous overuse of fan-service.

Page 296 of 777 FirstFirst ... 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast