Page 302 of 777 FirstFirst ... 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast
Results 6021 to 6040 of 15535
  1. #6021
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    here's something random... Am I the only one that wished they did more episodes of Zoids: New Century(the one with bit cloud)? I remember watching it on cartoon network way back when, then the series ended. then they showed a new Zoids, but it was stupid!
    I dont know what made me think of that just now...
    I haven't seen that show in so long. I think I watched all of the first season/series, and then they moved it to a different time slot and I completely forgot about it. >.< It was pretty good, since I was still young and enjoyed lots of action, I can't even remember much of the story though.

  2. #6022
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Finally watched ep13 of Gundam 00. The whole Memento Mori arc just felt like a filler to me. I don't think you'd miss anything if you didn't watch the whole arc. I also thought the animation quality dropped a bit the last couple eps. It was disappointing to me.

    A few questions:
    1. Whatever happened to Hallelujah? I thought he was gonna come back but he disappeared again

    2. Whatever happened to Mr Bushido? I thought he would go wherever Setsuna is but he mysteriously didn't appear in any battles in the Memento Mori arc (which might be why the whole arc felt like a filler)

    3. What did Sumeragi ask Marie to do in ep13? I thought it was going to be something crucial to the battle but it seemed like she didn't do anything.

  3. #6023
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    momento mori act may have felt like filler, but can you imagine how hard doing ANYTHING would be for Celestial Being if they had a huge fucking laser beam raining down on they're ass? Not to mention the whole act of having the laser has caused a riff within the army (mainly the colonel). it's just another way to show how fucked up A-LAWs are and villify them more.

  4. #6024
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    can you imagine how hard doing ANYTHING would be for Celestial Being if they had a huge fucking laser beam raining down on they're ass?
    I actually would compare it to, if the laser beam never existed? I don't think there was any character development during the Memento Mori arc. The colonel was already not happy about how A-LAWs were doing things before this arc anyway.

  5. #6025
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Finally watched kannagi 13...I tried to put it off because I really don't want it to be over, but it really was a great ending.

    It concludes the arc really well, and the last scenes of the episode was one of the few ecchi i approve of, just because it triggers tsugumi's epic reaction and the rest of the follow ups. It's kinda amazing how context and follow up can really changes my take on an otherwise overused stereotypical position. I mean I've seen it happened in fuckton of ecchi series/manga, but this one actually had me lolling so hard.

    Will be waiting impatiently for second season, hopefully this won't take as long as my haruhi s2 wait.

  6. #6026
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    I actually would compare it to, if the laser beam never existed? I don't think there was any character development during the Memento Mori arc. The colonel was already not happy about how A-LAWs were doing things before this arc anyway.
    True enough, but it wouldn't be nearly as hectic if you couldn't see how A-LAWs were developing and the measures they want to go through in order to achieve dominance. Not saying it was needed, but it helps emphasis the struggle that both Celestial Being and the middle east are going through.

  7. #6027
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    Going to reiterate that everyone needs to download and watch Michiko and Hatchin, especially if you liked Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo
    Provide links or else, yo.

  8. #6028
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    Going to reiterate that everyone needs to download and watch Michiko and Hatchin, especially if you liked Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo
    Added to my "to watch" list. sound interesting.

  9. #6029
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    Added to my "to watch" list. sound interesting.
    Yeah same, after im done with souleater ill check it out.

  10. #6030
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    BSS is subbing it, so ask aers where to get it - its up to episode 10 - it has an irregular airing schedule, like none one week and two the next, its taking a break like alot of other shows.

    I just get it from their IRC channel or tokyotosho every week.

    BSSubs.net - BSS - S-S-SUBS DATTOU?!

  11. #6031
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    A few questions:
    1. Whatever happened to Hallelujah? I thought he was gonna come back but he disappeared again

    2. Whatever happened to Mr Bushido? I thought he would go wherever Setsuna is but he mysteriously didn't appear in any battles in the Memento Mori arc (which might be why the whole arc felt like a filler)

    3. What did Sumeragi ask Marie to do in ep13? I thought it was going to be something crucial to the battle but it seemed like she didn't do anything.
    1. Noone knows yet.

    2. Noone knows. probably never will. If there was a conversation as to why he didnt go, he probably would have said "I dont like these kind of battles" or something along those lines. He probably didn't like the idea of the lazer either though, so that could have kept him from showing up as well.

    3. a)noone knows yet. or (b) she just asked her to help with the ship controls or w/e.

  12. #6032
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    It seem that the existence of high density of GN particle created by the double GN drive and 00 Raiser magnifies the brain function of those who are within its radius or whatever, which is why when Setsuna went trans am, normal people without the the quantum brainwave were able to communicate telepathically.

    In the case of normal people already having quantum brainwave like Soma/Marie, she was able to sense danger on earth from space. And I guess since Hallelujah is a part of Allelujah's quantum brainwave ability, the GN particle overflow allow him to manifest itself despite "dying". Of course, I'm guessing it's temporary since he dissapears once the trans am mode stopped, but I think in the near future, the other gundam would be able to create such GN overflow, but that's just a speculation of mine.

    Though, it doesn't explain why the innovators weren't affected positively with the GN particle overflow into making them that much more godly, since they do operate with quantum brainwave, which gets amplified by the GN particle, assuming that my hypothesis I stated earlier was right.

    Who knows?

  13. #6033

  14. #6034
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

  15. #6035
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    but I did it with pictures!

  16. #6036
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Akiyama - I just saw someone posted an Advent Children torrent ;o

    http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.p...nload&id=17991

  17. #6037
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    is there going to be a 4th season of zero no tsukaima D:, princess no rondo ending seemed like there would be

  18. #6038
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Randomly, there needs to be more seras hentai ;/
    I heard a rumor that Kouta Hirano himself, under a penname, illustrated some hentai, although it had nothing to do with Hellsing itself.

    I imagine though that Hellsing hentai would be a bit too tentacley for western tastes. Srsly, who likes that shit?

  19. #6039
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by drewbixcube View Post
    is there going to be a 4th season of zero no tsukaima D:, princess no rondo ending seemed like there would be
    I think they need more source material, but I'm sure there will

    I dont really care about it tho. Season 3 was terrible and make me want to drop the show.

  20. #6040
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    I don't know why anybody would want more of that crap... They totally ruined it after the first season...

Page 302 of 777 FirstFirst ... 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast