Page 318 of 777 FirstFirst ... 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast
Results 6341 to 6360 of 15535
  1. #6341
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    Nope, it's from the novels, they are starting volume 4 to be exact. Still ~13 volumes to adapt - enough for another 2-cour season as they will probably finish with volume 6 or 7 with a semi-original ending to kind of wrap the season up.

    They are adapting rather slow, about 4-5 episodes per volume. More like the speed of their Zero no Tsukaima/Shakugan no Shana adaptions.

    Whereas Toradora is blazing through volumes, almost finished with volume 6 already and theres only 9 released in Japan, some good shit coming up though :D



    I wish they would of shown more of the process from holding hands -> pregnancy (about 2 months go by in episode 14) but the Visual novel didn't really show much else either besides a kiss, you could still tell how much they love each other though in the novel.

    Clannad isn't an eroge though so no chance of anything more than kissing.
    I agree. I thought that was stupid as hell. A kiss would have sufficed at least but that jump was huge as hell.

    It's like getting to the part "she's late." and I'm like "oh god you didn't skip the entire thing" and she yells she just had sex rofl.

  2. #6342
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Lmao @ Druaga 3. Jil and his tentacle fantasies. Oh yeah baby!

  3. #6343
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Hahaha. I lol'd at when Ki repeated that, and Utu was like "SEE WHAT YOU'RE TEACHING HER?!"

  4. #6344
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Hell, I get excited too.
    Not me. I've not been happy about the lack of progress in the show since the Marie arc (and I loved the Marie arc). Hopefully the coup d'etat will spice up the story that has been a bit lacking, imo.

    The animation quality has also dropped by quite a bit lately, as well. It's not as drastic as the drop in Macross Frontier, but still nowhere near where it was in the first series/earlier episodes in season 2.

  5. #6345
    Pseudo-Elitist
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    So are there any Soul Eater subbers left?

  6. #6346
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    I've been getting whatever shows up first...
    some group called Tsubaki-Hatsuyuki is doing it atm

  7. #6347
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    link to a large druaga? only one i've found is 480p <.<

  8. #6348
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    I've been getting whatever shows up first...
    some group called Tsubaki-Hatsuyuki is doing it atm
    That's what I'm watching too. I think they do a good job.

  9. #6349
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I had been using SEF, but I assume they got a C&D, since their subs stopped showing up on the torrent website I use. So, I am just using that Tsubaki subbing group as well.

    edit: Druaga 3 was awesome, the avalanche at the end was amazing and tentacles. >.>

  10. #6350
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    I had been using SEF, but I assume they got a C&D, since their subs stopped showing up on the torrent website I use. So, I am just using that Tsubaki subbing group as well.

    edit: Druaga 3 was awesome, the avalanche at the end was amazing and tentacles. >.>
    oh dam.... I wasen't going to start watching anime till weekend, looks like I better downlaod it now

  11. #6351
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Druaga's avalanche was awesome. I didn't really like this episode in overall tho...Melt annoys me as much as always, and the plot was kinda ridiculous.

  12. #6352
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I don't really like Melt either, not really surprised he turned out that way after last season. Coopa's voice is also a little too high pitched for me.

  13. #6353
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Drauga 3 was awesome, the 24 esque countdown was hilarious. I fucking love this show. Utu is so protective of Kai, but I agree that Melt and Coopa bring the show down quite a bit.

    Maria Holic was pretty good, but I'm a sucker for the art direction, quality and style. Fuck you Shaft, fuck you hard.

  14. #6354
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I actually liked Melt and his antics last season, along with Coopa. Neeba's douchebagness is what bothered me mainly. I don't understand the issues though. I actually like everyone pretty much equally (with Jil, Fatina, Ki, and Utu a little higher, and Ki higher than everyone else. xD)

  15. #6355
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    I actually liked Melt and his antics last season, along with Coopa. Neeba's douchebagness is what bothered me mainly. I don't understand the issues though. I actually like everyone pretty much equally (with Jil, Fatina, Ki, and Utu a little higher, and Ki higher than everyone else. xD)
    It's not like Melt never did anything funny, but I find the the lack of progress annoying when he is involved in something. I just can't picture someone like him being accepted in a group, when he betrays them at the first occasion.

    Neeba is a douchebag, but he will eventually have to face his action, unlike Melt who is a useless comic relief.

    Maria Holic was pretty good, but I'm a sucker for the art direction, quality and style. Fuck you Shaft, fuck you hard.
    One thing I love about Shaft is their OP..they are always simple and catchy. Maria holic is no exception.


    YouTube - Ef - A Tale of Memories OP 日本語バージョン
    YouTube - [HD] Ef - Tale of Melodies - Ebullient Future (Ver. 6)
    YouTube - Negima!? Opening From episode 19
    YouTube - Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OP

  16. #6356
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Maria Holic is awesome, I like it more and more each episode. And yes, the intro is one that I watch every episode, it is just that great. I think Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei's second season intro was one of my favorites.

    YouTube - Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OP 2

  17. #6357
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    I should have known Shaft did EF (just the intro or the whole show?) That must have been one of their first projects no? It seems considerably lower budget than the rest do (overall quality, no intro).

  18. #6358
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Clannad 15 sets us up for epic crying next episode, god I hate you KyoAni, even after watching Air and Kanon and knowing what will happen in Clannad it's still so cruel.

    It's even worse for Clannad because Nagisa has been the main heroine for so long, we have had alot more time to get attached to her, atleast in Kanon he spent time equally with each heroine.

  19. #6359
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Toradora 16 is really good, so emotional and action packed.

  20. #6360
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Argh, Clannad, not looking good....

    Spoiler: show
    If it has the same ending of the movie, I am going to be crying so much in the next few episodes. >.>

Page 318 of 777 FirstFirst ... 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast