Page 319 of 777 FirstFirst ... 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 ... LastLast
Results 6361 to 6380 of 15535
  1. #6361
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    Argh, Clannad, not looking good....

    Spoiler: show
    If it has the same ending of the movie, I am going to be crying so much in the next few episodes. >.>
    Forget the movie, the story is completely different than the visual novel.

  2. #6362
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Read Chapter 6 Part 5 on Baka-Tsuki to get a better feel of the episode, I don't think it explained the exchange between Ami and Minori at the end as well.

  3. #6363
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Forget the movie, the story is completely different than the visual novel.
    No it isn't.

    Spoiler: show
    There's a chance the anime can have both the bad ending (with death and sadness abound) or the happy ending (with the revival and all that).. and last I checked, that's the same as the visual novel, no?

  4. #6364
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    The movie was totally different from the VN and anime, it's ending was just half of the bad ending.

    Anime will probably be bad end + true/happy end, theres still 9 episodes to go so plenty of time.

  5. #6365
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    No it isn't.

    Spoiler: show
    There's a chance the anime can have both the bad ending (with death and sadness abound) or the happy ending (with the revival and all that).. and last I checked, that's the same as the visual novel, no?
    The movie ending, or I should say, pretty much the whole "after story" portion of the movie is different than the visual novel.

    Spoiler: show

    The only thing they got right is that, yes, Nagisa died. However all the other events in the movie, never appeared in the visual novel.

    - Tomoyo and Sunohara never went to Tomoya's house
    - Tomoya didn't travel in the train with everybody. It was only a two people trip.
    - Tomoya's grandmother never appeared in the movie. The purpose of the train trip was completely different.

    And of course, there's a lot more to After Story than "Nagisa died, Tomoya became lifeless, and he reunited with Ushio after the train trip"

  6. #6366
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,575
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Toradora 16 is really good, so emotional and action packed.
    agreed

  7. #6367
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Druaga ep3... that "scene" at the table...was the best!

    Ah the memories of season 1 episode 1... or was it ep 2?

    YouTube - The Aegis of Uruk - Fatina Erotic Scene

  8. #6368
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Toradora 16 is really good, so emotional and action packed.
    The fight scene in it was awesome. Great episode, probably one of the best actually.

  9. #6369
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Druaga ep3... that "scene" at the table...was the best!

    Ah the memories of season 1 episode 1... or was it ep 2?

    YouTube - The Aegis of Uruk - Fatina Erotic Scene
    Hahaha, yeah. That was awesome. I loved the bit with Ki.

  10. #6370
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I should have known Shaft did EF (just the intro or the whole show?) That must have been one of their first projects no? It seems considerably lower budget than the rest do (overall quality, no intro).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaft_(company)

    Nah, they did a few projects before, including the god awful Popotan. Their animation wasnt really good before 2005 though.

    [edit]
    Just watched Maria Holic #3. It was a good episode. I loved the tracks that were played near the end when both girls did the declaration...I need to find this OST before I forget .


    [edit2]
    Toradora #15 and #16 were great. The fight was pretty cool...maybe a bit too much for high school student, but I'm not complaining.

    Spoiler: show
    It was kinda nice to see her get suspended after this. It probably won't change much storywise, but it's the kind of details that make a show feel more believable.

    And just to be sure, Minori said this because she love Ryuji and is afraid of betraying Taiga?

  11. #6371
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Right.

  12. #6372
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    Spoiler: show
    It was kinda nice to see her get suspended after this. It probably won't change much storywise, but it's the kind of details that make a show feel more believable.

    And just to be sure, Minori said this because she love Ryuji and is afraid of betraying Taiga?
    Spoiler: show
    Well there was a gap between what went on after the fight and everyone cleaning up, something possibly happened in there that probably involve Ryuji showing his feeling to someone, to a point it ticked Ami off, I'm guessing it's Taiga since Ami tried to hide the second picture in the booklet, and her telling Minorin about that

    My guess is Ryuuji tried his best in protecting Taiga from the teacher, and the whole guilt thing is probably about how Minori can't return his feeling, but she noticed Ryuuji's true feeling to Taiga

    Or it could be just be the guilt of not being able to do anything for Yuusaku/not knowing what really went on since Minori was pretty out of the loop the past 2 episode.

    These are all baseless conjecture, anyone that's read the novel can probably elaborate more and confirm/deny this

  13. #6373
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaft_(company)

    Nah, they did a few projects before, including the god awful Popotan. Their animation wasnt really good before 2005 though.

    [edit]
    Just watched Maria Holic #3. It was a good episode. I loved the tracks that were played near the end when both girls did the declaration...I need to find this OST before I forget .

    [edit2]
    Toradora #15 and #16 were great. The fight was pretty cool...maybe a bit too much for high school student, but I'm not complaining.
    Damn, they've done a lot of shows...they certainly have grown accustomed to this newer style. Thank goodness, cause some of those shows are horrible.

    And Toradora 16 was awesome, I usually hate public displays of love and confessions. It makes me feel embarassed and feels hugely unrealistic and out of place. But I didn't care at all in Toradora 16, it was such a good episode. And the fight was awesome. Despite what you guys have said, the exchange between Minorin and Ami still confuses me.

  14. #6374
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Spoiler: show
    Nothing happens between the fight and Ami/minori exchange in the novel. Vol 7 hasn't been translated yet so we don't know what picture it was Ami was trying to hide but probably had something that shows how much Taiga likes Ryuuji too. Kitamura is just her crush, I think later on she realizes how much Ryuuji means to her.

    However, Minori thinks Ryuuji likes Taiga, and he probably does deep down just like Taiga likes him. So Ami asked her if her guilt was gone about going after Ryuuji now that Taiga's crush for Kitamura is supposedly out in the open as shown by the picture.

    Although, the show is named after Taiga and Ryuuji for a reason, don't be surprised if they both get over their crushes - Taiga has already given up on hers when she says she can't be the one beside Kitamura.

  15. #6375

  16. #6376
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Well there was a gap between what went on after the fight and everyone cleaning up, something possibly happened in there that probably involve Ryuji showing his feeling to someone, to a point it ticked Ami off, I'm guessing it's Taiga since Ami tried to hide the second picture in the booklet, and her telling Minorin about that

    My guess is Ryuuji tried his best in protecting Taiga from the teacher, and the whole guilt thing is probably about how Minori can't return his feeling, but she noticed Ryuuji's true feeling to Taiga

    Or it could be just be the guilt of not being able to do anything for Yuusaku/not knowing what really went on since Minori was pretty out of the loop the past 2 episode.



    These are all baseless conjecture, anyone that's read the novel can probably elaborate more and confirm/deny this
    I'm almost certain this scene happened right after. They wanted to give Taiga the school ID she dropped, and Ryuji was still busy with the teacher because of the fight. I doubt anything important happened inbetween.

    The 2nd picture might be this one . The top left corner isn't black (or dark blue?), but it's the only one that has some significance for Taiga. I guess it could be another one taken at the festival with Takasu, but I don't think it's really important in this scene since no one saw it.

    I'm still confused by Amy's words and Minori's reaction. Right now, I would say it was a continuation of the scenes in episode 15 (-"You're a very kind person", -"No, I'm not, I'm very arrogant and dishonest"), but I have no clue if the last scenes made her understand how close Taiga and Takasu are, or if she realized Taiga like Kitamura, meaning she doesn't have to feel guilty about liking Takasu.



    And Toradora 16 was awesome, I usually hate public displays of love and confessions. It makes me feel embarassed and feels hugely unrealistic and out of place. But I didn't care at all in Toradora 16, it was such a good episode. And the fight was awesome. Despite what you guys have said, the exchange between Minorin and Ami still confuses me.
    I feel the same about those. I was kinda pissed when I saw it, but the way the school president handled it was really nice. She turned an awkward scenes into something not so bad. Her reply to Taiga later was pretty good as well.

  17. #6377
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Way to ignore my spoiler.

  18. #6378
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    Way to ignore my spoiler.
    Eh, missed it, sorry. It doesn't really answer my question since that's pretty much how I understood the scene. What confuse me is the dark mood, when it's suposed to be a good thing for Minori.

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Although, the show is named after Taiga and Ryuuji for a reason, don't be surprised if they both get over their crushes - Taiga has already given up on hers when she says she can't be the one beside Kitamura.
    I don't think anyone is going to be surprised if it end like this, but it's still going to be painful to see characters we like get the "bad end".

  19. #6379
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    That makes sense, my first thought was that

    Spoiler: show
    Ami said that to Minori because she must have known how they all felt about eachother, but did nothing to help. And now that the incident is resolved she asked if her guilt was all gone (and the angry face afterwards).


    I suppose there are things we're missing, but overall I don't think we missed much in the exchange. Things might be explained better later on.

    And Wow @ the fanservice in the Ichigo Mashimaro pics. That's kinda sad... but I'll still watch it.

  20. #6380
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    And Wow @ the fanservice in the Ichigo Mashimaro pics. That's kinda sad... but I'll still watch it.
    I would rather not see those shot before I download the show. I'm going to end up thinking twice before downloading it now...

Page 319 of 777 FirstFirst ... 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 ... LastLast