Page 330 of 777 FirstFirst ... 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast
Results 6581 to 6600 of 15535
  1. #6581
    Mr. Flippy
    Guest

    damn, lols guess i'll have to wait

  2. #6582
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    Video isn't showing up for me, some 19sec niconico announcement is playing.

    Edit: この動画は株式会社アニプレックス� �権利を侵害していたため、または申� ��立てがあったため削除されました。
    Taken down for copyright I guess?
    The black screen with text going by? I was thinking it was a "adult material" warning or a "Low bandwidth mode" notice, I just clicked it and it started playing the video

  3. #6583
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Randomly, I just finished watching Nana and it was pretty awesome. I don't usually watch/read shoujo/jousei stuff but Nana kept me hooked. I'm pretty sure the manga follows on from the anime, but around what volume?

  4. #6584
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    The black screen with text going by? I was thinking it was a "adult material" warning or a "Low bandwidth mode" notice, I just clicked it and it started playing the video
    Nah, looks like the copyright police has deleted the video.

  5. #6585
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Clannad 17

    Spoiler: show
    nice episode tomoya was getting closer to ushio but 18, seems like tomoya will get farther from her

  6. #6586
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by drewbixcube View Post
    that sounds like a personal problem

    spice and wolf2: nom nom
    No, shit sucked.

  7. #6587
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    just a quick question does anyone know if there will be a season 4 for Zero no Tsukaima? just got done watching all 3 seasons and i felt that they left it open for another season but i cant find anything that confirms or dosent confirm a season 4
    Most definitely, however there isn't quite enough novel material for another 13 episodes yet, so might be a longer wait than the last 3.

  8. #6588
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Toradora 18

    Spoiler: show
    i don't know if it's just me but i have trouble ajusting to gentle Taiga, i liked the brute one.

    Pretty sure Raiiju will finish with taiga but he is still catched with minorin atm

  9. #6589
    Mr. Flippy
    Guest

    ^would have to agree with you its kinda creepy, but then again its also cute

  10. #6590
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Toon Zone Forum - View Single Post - Holy [Naughty word]! Dragonball Z Refresh coming to Japanese TV, 291 eps now 100!!!!!

    Basically.. DBZ is getting completely redone in Japan to fit about 100 episodes, and to be HD-able.

    Also, in Full Metal Alchemist news, Rie Kugimiya and Romi Paku are reprising their roles as Al and Ed.

  11. #6591
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Clannad 17

    Spoiler: show
    nice episode tomoya was getting closer to ushio but 18, seems like tomoya will get farther from her
    Spoiler: show
    It is really sad to see him treat her that way.


    Good episode though.

    Oh, and Toradora 18 was really good.

    Spoiler: show
    When the window broke and the tree was falling over, I knew exactly what happened, and it was still really sad seeing Minori broken down that much, when she is usually such a cheerful person.

  12. #6592
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    Spoiler: show
    It is really sad to see him treat her that way.


    Good episode though.

    Oh, and Toradora 18 was really good.

    Spoiler: show
    When the window broke and the tree was falling over, I knew exactly what happened, and it was still really sad seeing Minori broken down that much, when she is usually such a cheerful person.
    Spoiler: show
    well he semmed to have found some love for her at the end when they went to the trip, but guess that will change on episode 18

    Even tho he is angry at himself for going out with nagisa (which isisn't his fault) i hope he wont do like some angry dad does in RL aka say to his kid YOU KILLED YOUR MOM this wouldnt happen if you wern't born, your mom would still be alive etc

    and then try to rebuild everything when he's back from the other world

  13. #6593
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Just watched Seto no Hanayome OVA. I miss the series' intro song, I liked it a lot more than this one.

    Episode was amazing tho. Gotta love the randomness.

  14. #6594
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    Just watched Seto no Hanayome OVA.
    Which one? Jin or Gi? I loved the first one, and enjoyed the second one as well.

  15. #6595
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Second one. I watched first months ago.

    First one was made me laugh more in overall, but this one was fine as well.

  16. #6596
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Clannad is taking a huge amount of jumps to be honest. Rather than waste 10 episodes about Tomoya working they should have done the more interesting stuff.

    And I don't know about anyone else but that stupid robot builidng crap just really pisses me off. At this point I've been just skipping ahead two minutes. Nothing relevant has been shown about what the robot and the girl have to do with the actual story-line and it's been introduced not in season 2 but was also in season 1. Waste of two minutes spent on more interesting things honestly.


    Toradora 18 was great as usual though, can't wait for the next one.

  17. #6597
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Toradora: Great episode in overall. There is no way the ball could have done that, and Taiga's story was a bit weird, but beside this, it was really nice. Last scene with Minori was the best.




    Druaga: It was decent I guess. The action scenes annoy me a lot. There is something so artificial about them it feels like I'm watching something made in the '90. I understand they try to make it look cheesy at time, but it just doesn't work well imo.

  18. #6598
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Poor Ami...

    I wish she'd get a better conclusion in the series

  19. #6599
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Won't happen when there is 1 guy for 3 girls...That's what I hate about anime.

  20. #6600
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    lol, long live eroge then I suppose.

Page 330 of 777 FirstFirst ... 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast