Page 333 of 777 FirstFirst ... 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 ... LastLast
Results 6641 to 6660 of 15535
  1. #6641
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    WAT?
    How about the official subs?

  2. #6642
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    WAT?
    How about the official subs?
    If they are ripped, fine. Watching stuff online suck.

  3. #6643
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    HorribleSubs releases the official subs iirc, just in poo quality. Just not as poo as it is on youtube. They are okay.

    Anon's are pretty dreadful. The last episode had a ton of errors that looked absolutely retarded.

  4. #6644
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Wow, I had no idea that the gss xvid transcode has the OP/ED removed. Good thing that I never bother with those.

  5. #6645
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    I think it's a good idea personally. Saves some slight memory in the long term and if you dislike the OP/ED you don't have to get out of bed and walk up to your PC like I do just to fastfoward it. : p

  6. #6646
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    You can get a 1.5TB hardrive for about $100, 180MB video vs 230MB video won't matter too much ;/

  7. #6647
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Jeez, I need to start downloading more anime if hard drives are that cheap now. o.O

  8. #6648
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Loved Index 18 - Misaka is much love ;o

  9. #6649
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    I watch the OP/EDs every episode, unless it's a really awful OP or ED, and neither are. Trust You is great imo, and the OP grew on me.
    I really like the ED as well, but my college connection fucking sucks, so the smaller the file size the better.

  10. #6650
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    You can get a 1.5TB hardrive for about $100, 180MB video vs 230MB video won't matter too much ;/
    Yeah, I'm still using a 100GB hard-drive. : (

  11. #6651
    King Bitcher of Bitchington
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,509
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    I liked the end of gundam

    "louise"
    "saji"
    "captain"
    "marie"
    "anew"
    "veda"
    "GUNDAM!!"

  12. #6652
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Well, you expect Tierra to say something like that, after all he hasn't made any significant connections yet despite getting closer to the team as a whole. Though both him and Setsuna made me laugh, seems so out of place.

  13. #6653
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I was hoping he'd say "Lockon", but I guess he can't as it'd be thought of him thinking of Lyle and not Neil.

    Setsuna on the other hand.. I figured maybe Marina? But no. He's still in love with his Gundam.

  14. #6654
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    given how setsuna has acted the ENTIRE series did it really suprise any of you that he said gundam <_<.

  15. #6655
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    No, it really didn't surprise me. I dunno. I figured maybe he turned the corner and all? Right. Like that'd happen. He probably sleeps in 00.

  16. #6656
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    He probably sleeps with 00.
    ?
    do gundams have tail pipes?


    also: FMA 92 is out goooooooodamnit another 1 month till net chapter.

  17. #6657
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I'm still in the 60s for FMA chapters. =( Still have a way to go to catch up.

  18. #6658
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Oh my fucking god, epic chapter is epic.

    Fuck, it is gonna be a long wait for the last arc of the new anime, but good god they're really pulling all the stop on the fucking epic battles.

    Can't wait for Greed/Lin's fight, preferably with Ran Fan in it, most likely fighting Bradley.

  19. #6659
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Do we have any idea when FMA manga will end?

  20. #6660
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    It's getting into its endgame now with the protagonists launching their attack against the father and the homunculus

    It's entirely possible that she'd start a new arc, but I really doubt she would, since she actually had a pretty well thought out storyline and buildup unlike a certain rumiko takahashi.

Page 333 of 777 FirstFirst ... 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 ... LastLast