Page 344 of 777 FirstFirst ... 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 ... LastLast
Results 6861 to 6880 of 15535
  1. #6861
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Ep21 of Gundam 00. I came.

  2. #6862
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Yeah, scrapped princess is pretty good. Only thing I disliked was a lack of magic use, even though there obviously was a lot of influence. It mostly came down to godlike power vs godlike power.

  3. #6863
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,642
    BG Level
    9

    I would've liked Scrapped Princess more if it avoided the whole dragon/mecha-eqsue side of the plot. So, kinda like Elcura, seeing more magic would've been cool which kind of extends to more characters actually winding up useful.

  4. #6864
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,213
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Ep21 of Gundam 00. I came.
    Best episode of the series so far.

    It's like every single person I wanted to die really did end up dying. And all in the same, magnificent episode!

  5. #6865
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Parshias View Post
    Best episode of the series so far.

    It's like every single person I wanted to die really did end up dying. And all in the same, magnificent episode!
    /glee

    Oh please tell me mr bushido dies horribly, please please please

  6. #6866
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Link

    Meh, looks like new DBZ is just cutting top and bottom off and call it widescreen...

    I'm like 3 episodes behind on Gundam 00. Really looking forward to it though!

    As for good swordfights, I too love Kenshin. My favorite has to be the Sourijou fight though.

  7. #6867
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,213
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    /glee

    Oh please tell me mr bushido dies horribly, please please please
    Spoiler: show
    No, but he's fighting Setsuna at the end of the ep, and they're talking in the Trans-AM naked-verse, so I have a feeling whatever is going to happen with him this season will probably conclude next episode. Hopefully.

  8. #6868
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Link

    Meh, looks like new DBZ is just cutting top and bottom off and call it widescreen...

    I'm like 3 episodes behind on Gundam 00. Really looking forward to it though!

    As for good swordfights, I too love Kenshin. My favorite has to be the Sourijou fight though.
    Yeah that was a good fight also. I always thought the fight with Shishio kind of sucked for an "ending" to the series.

  9. #6869
    King Bitcher of Bitchington
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,509
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Holy freaking hell... 00 was intense! I'm like blown away by what happened lol... I didn't expect things to go down like that

    how many episodes are left now? 4?

  10. #6870
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Is scraped princess any good? It looks good from this video:
    YouTube - yuki kajiura-vanity
    It's one of my favorite anime. Don't believe the haters, just watch it.

  11. #6871
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Oh god, that episode of Gundam 00.

    FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

    edit: yea i think i'll check out scrapped princess, i really like the concept and art style

  12. #6872
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Wow, that episode had it all.
    Spoiler: show
    The two very people I've hated since season 1 are gone. I couldn't be happier that they went in such a glorious fashion. Bitches got what was coming.

    Setsuna's development was interesting as well, I can't wait to see where they take this. Well, only 2 people life on my (and likely everyone else's) death list. Come on Andrei and Bushido!


    And for Scrapped Princess, it's good the concept and story, which I found to be really interesting. Animation and art are really good as well. As long as you don't expect the world, I reckon you'll like it.

  13. #6873
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    That definitely was an awesome episode of Gundam 00. Death to those that deserved it, and hopefully,
    Spoiler: show
    Mr. Bushido getting his ass kicked next episode.

  14. #6874
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Wow, honestly, these episodes of 00 keep getting better and better. Doing a great job of building up the suspense.

  15. #6875
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Anyone can tell me which batch torrent I should download for the first season of 00? Found a few, but have no idea how good the sub are. Preferably something that can be burned on a dvd after.

  16. #6876
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Menclave (Conclave-Mendoi) or Shinsen are both decent.

  17. #6877
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    inbeforeshitsen

  18. #6878
    Mr. Flippy
    Guest

    lols just watched this gave me a good laugh
    Watch Toradora SOS - Episode 1 Online - ZOMG Anime

  19. #6879
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Conclave-Mendoi for DVD burning.

  20. #6880
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    inbeforeshitsen
    in during

Page 344 of 777 FirstFirst ... 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 ... LastLast