Page 368 of 777 FirstFirst ... 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 ... LastLast
Results 7341 to 7360 of 15535
  1. #7341
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    yes akiyama it's fake.

  2. #7342
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by aers View Post
    yes akiyama it's fake.
    What's fake?

  3. #7343
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    i figured this was you

    Joins : Akiyama [ [email protected] ]
    Quits : Akiyama [ [email protected] ]

    but its entirely possible it isn't!

    coalguys k-on is fake, to everyone in this thread who was planning on watching it.

  4. #7344
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    watch it all imo! (especially queens blade) XD

    I still got like 600GB free space to fill /rawr

  5. #7345
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    .. the chihiro k-on is fake too.

  6. #7346
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Whats K-ON about anyways?

  7. #7347
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by aers View Post
    i figured this was you

    Joins : Akiyama [ [email protected] ]
    Quits : Akiyama [ [email protected] ]

    but its entirely possible it isn't!

    coalguys k-on is fake, to everyone in this thread who was planning on watching it.
    Nah. I haven't been on mIRC in a long time, so that wasn't me. Just some poser. D:

    Also, is Horrible-Subs fake? I was gonna snag theirs.

    and K-ON is a slice of life anime about a group of girls who make a band in school, so it's heavily music based, which I love.

  8. #7348
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    HorribleSubs is CR rips. I don't think CR is doing K-ON, so I assume it's fake?

  9. #7349
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Yeah, see.. I have no clue. I don't go to CR at all, and I hadn't heard. Wonder what's with the fakes?

  10. #7350
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Nah. I haven't been on mIRC in a long time, so that wasn't me. Just some poser. D:

    Also, is Horrible-Subs fake? I was gonna snag theirs.

    and K-ON is a slice of life anime about a group of girls who make a band in school, so it's heavily music based, which I love.
    Oh sweet, sounds really good since I really enjoyed both Mongolian Chop Squad and NANA. :D

  11. #7351
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    There's like 10 groups fake "release" of K-ON, lol ;o Except they're all on nyaatorrent and not on the sub group torrent tracker.

  12. #7352
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Ah. There's a few on tokyotosho as well.

  13. #7353
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    As much as I like adachi mitsuru's shit, I got tired about the 3rd time he made a story involving a high school ace pitcher wanting to go to koushien, so fuck Cross game, I'd rather just read the manga, or better yet, read H2/Touch so you don't have to bother waiting on next chapter of ongoing series

    Anyway, this season I'll probably watch FMA, Pandora Hearts, maybe finish regios if the story goes toward Felli route, otherwise fuck that shit.

    I'd consider watching Queen's Blade, but I'd feel gypped if the series doesn't show penetration if the first episode was any indication.

  14. #7354
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    I've read Adachi's other stuff and Cross Game is way better, it's kind of sad at first and the male lead doesn't even want to pitch he just does it because of one of the sisters.

  15. #7355
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Well anime this season so far sucks

    Queen’s Blade ......
    K-ON boring shit why is this popular again?
    BASARA nothing special way over top fighting
    Basquash soild animation but i hate sport anime even witrh mecha
    Pandora Hearts boring
    Phantom -Requiem for the Phantom meh boring
    Asura Cryin boring

    Last rant on Queen’s Blade how the fuck did this shit get a TV broadcast time slot yes the writers are out their minds but how did they sell it to the TV board, how awkward was it for them to see this and approve it I won't download it but i'll see how low it gets by reading Anime bloggers.

    So far looks like Eden of the East and FMA will be only 2 shows i'll watch this season but hope thats not the case.

  16. #7356
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    cuz kyoani is to anime as squareenix is to rpg

    fanboys will feed off whatever crap they hand out



    (ionno lol haven't got time to watch k-on yet)

  17. #7357
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    K-ON Episode 1 was fairly cute in my honest opinion, and I don't mean Lucky Star-like either. I'm sure there will be more serious moments. The highlight though was the OP/ED. Those were fantastic. I'm loving the music. Gimme a girl + guitar and a band.. and I'll give you a happy viewer. I haven't seen an anime pull off the whole band feel since Beck, so this will be a test for 'em.

  18. #7358
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,360
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Also.. if you paid attention, Hilling didn't hurt Al/Hal really. It was Ribbons' fangs that got him bad.
    You must have missed the part where Hilling stabbed Hal right next to the cockpit while he was clawing him to death, hence "almost killing himself again to use it".

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    So far looks like Eden of the East and FMA will be only 2 shows i'll watch this season but hope thats not the case.
    This. Thou, how different is the early FMA manga from the anime? I'm not sure I want to rewatch the beginning again if it's exactly the same anyway.

  19. #7359
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Original FMA follows the manga for about 25 episodes or so.

  20. #7360
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    cuz kyoani is to anime as squareenix is to rpg

    fanboys will feed off whatever crap they hand out
    And hater bitch because it's popular?



    I enjoyed most of their animes not knowing who they are. It has nothing to do with the studio.

Page 368 of 777 FirstFirst ... 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 ... LastLast