Page 369 of 777 FirstFirst ... 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 ... LastLast
Results 7361 to 7380 of 15535
  1. #7361
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    There's a pretty good chance Haruhi s2 is airing during/after the rerun. I'd put the chances at about 60% at this point.

  2. #7362
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    Original FMA follows the manga for about 25 episodes or so.
    Not quite 25...4 of those 25 episodes are filler iirc

  3. #7363
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    And hater bitch because it's popular?



    I enjoyed most of their animes not knowing who they are. It has nothing to do with the studio.
    haters bitch because the studio feeds on the "popular" moe hankering and other otaku culture fetishes in its adaptation choices instead of creating products of real substance/value


    alas, if they finally make new seasons of FMP then all is forgiven :D

  4. #7364
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    bullshit, if it "feeds on the "popular" moe hankering and other otaku culture fetishes in its adaptation choices", we'd have haruhi season 4 by now

  5. #7365
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,360
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    Original FMA follows the manga for about 25 episodes or so.
    So this whole season is basically going to be a rerun with new animation? meh...

  6. #7366
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    So this whole season is basically going to be a rerun with new animation? meh...
    I think he just meant the first season only followed the manga for 25 chapters.

  7. #7367
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Well, there are some minor discrepancy between how the event goes in the anime and manga first half anyway.

    So in that regard, it's not gonna be a rerun for the first half either, not to mention it seem like they use an artstyle that is closer to the manga characters.

  8. #7368
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Right, they moved away from the manga around chapter 25 I think...the manga is now nearing it's end around chapter 100 so I assume this new FMA will follow it to the end.

    Same shit happened with Soul Eater.

    haters bitch because the studio feeds on the "popular" moe hankering and other otaku culture fetishes in its adaptation choices instead of creating products of real substance/value
    KyoAni is a business, all of their shows have made huge bank and they will probably continue what makes them huge bank.

    KyoAni hasn't done a bad anime yet, well maybe Munto.

    Full Metal Panic, Haruhi, Lucky Star, and Key novels are all huge.

    I wish they would animate more FMP but they won't until the final novel is released sometime this year.

  9. #7369
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Munto was an original work wasn't it?

    I guess they're fucking horrible at coming up with something on their own

  10. #7370
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    bullshit, if it "feeds on the "popular" moe hankering and other otaku culture fetishes in its adaptation choices", we'd have haruhi season 4 by now
    but they are! haven't you heard? haruhi that's being aired right now has 14 replays and 14 new eps!




    shit why am i excited about this, oh lord nagoto yuki the goddess of moe!

  11. #7371
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Fuck you, get your own deity, she's mine

  12. #7372
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I did miss Hilling stabbing Al/Hal there, but clearly it wasn't enough to deter him. It was the surprise buttsecks funnel that got him in the end. D:

    And I have no real issues with KyoAni. I'm not watching this anime because it's from them either. I'm watching it for the music.

  13. #7373
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Fuck you, get your own deity, she's mine
    Sorry mine, I got the nekkid pics of her to prove it! O_o

  14. #7374
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Here more shows i downloaded

    -Pandora Hearts Nice op but terrible anime got bored 10 min throught
    -Slap Up Party why isn't Gonzo out business yet?
    -Tears To Tiara wasn't bad i'll give this another EP and see if i'll keep watching it or not.

    I'll give Basquash and Sengoku Basara another ep or 2 but Basara reminds me alot of Naruto (I hate Naruto).

  15. #7375
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    As someone who loves







    this game


    I feel obligated to watch that anime now that I know it exists.

  16. #7376
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Requiem for the Phantom looked decent

  17. #7377
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Fuck, rewatching the FMA new trailer give me pretty fucking bad premonition on the count that I see none of the Xingese and I can't for the life of me remember any of those scene they showed in the teaser being on the manga...

    I guess this is gonna end up with another Hitler movie...

  18. #7378
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    haters bitch because the studio feeds on the "popular" moe hankering and other otaku culture fetishes in its adaptation choices instead of creating products of real substance/value


    alas, if they finally make new seasons of FMP then all is forgiven :D
    Eh? Are you suggesting that most studio create fresh material, while Kio animation does not? I'm not sure where you get this idea, but every animes are rehash of the same thing nowaday.

    Just take Toradora. Can you seriously tell me it's not a rehash of your typical romance/comedy? I loved it, and it's one of my favorite anime this year, but the concept isn't original, it's how it was executed that made it great. It's the same for Kio animation. People enjoy most of their show because they are well done, not because they feed on the "popular" fetishes.

  19. #7379
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Fuck, rewatching the FMA new trailer give me pretty fucking bad premonition on the count that I see none of the Xingese and I can't for the life of me remember any of those scene they showed in the teaser being on the manga...

    I guess this is gonna end up with another Hitler movie...
    Because everything they showed was shit from basically the beginning. They don't want to spoil shit and reveal new characters and make people go "WHAT THE FUCK WHO THE FUCK IS THAT" etc

    It's based on the manga. It's been confirmed many times.

  20. #7380
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    since when do trailers from series that havnt even started airing yet show stuff from more than half way through the story which is 30+ episodes away?

Page 369 of 777 FirstFirst ... 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 ... LastLast