Page 378 of 777 FirstFirst ... 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 428 ... LastLast
Results 7541 to 7560 of 15535
  1. #7541
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Could we keep the 'hey look this manga chapter is out!' announcements to the relevant thread? http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/72438-viva-la-manga.html

  2. #7542
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    This is true, actually. Now that I think about it, we do have that manga thread, so yeah. Listen to Correction! Keep manga related posts in the Viva la Manga thread please kthx.

  3. #7543
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    I don't like that thread for some reason.

  4. #7544
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,444
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    I don't like that thread for some reason.
    same here.....

  5. #7545
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Haiko View Post
    same here.....
    thirded!

  6. #7546
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Yeah. It's an 11 episode series, so I feel it's probably going to get rolling real fast. I love how the English VAs were actually English and not Engrish.

    Not to mention the OP/EDs being done so well.
    The english speakings kinda odd still... or should I say not sound as manly as the male characters should have...? O_o

    and as for soul eater, that character with dark blood has been depicted constantly as female by many... so... either its a really good trap or supposed to be female. ?!

  7. #7547
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    I reckon in the hentai community, whenever there's a character whose gender is unspecified I bet most people will somehow tip towards female just so they can see/draw a vagina.

    Yeah, the hentai community might not be the best people to consult about these matters.

  8. #7548
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Hell, even characters that are KNOWN TO BE male are often drawn as females... so yeah, wouldn't trust them.

  9. #7549
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Just watched cross game ep 1 (yeah I know I'm late). It was very good, but the lack of a good sub is probably going to prevent me from following it ;o

  10. #7550
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I reckon in the hentai community, whenever there's a character whose gender is unspecified I bet most people will somehow tip towards female just so they can see/draw a vagina.

    Yeah, the hentai community might not be the best people to consult about these matters.
    I don't always just look at the hentai community (even if ya think I do!)

  11. #7551
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I reckon in the hentai community, whenever there's a character whose gender is unspecified I bet most people will somehow tip towards female just so they can see/draw a vagina.
    And strangely, a lot of them are giving penis to female character for a reason that I cannot understand.

  12. #7552
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Eden of the East is supposed to lead up to a big movie this winter or something that is like the finale.

  13. #7553
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I watched Karas tonight. It was good I guess. The animation and music were great, and made the whole thing enjoyable to watch. The first 2 hours were boring (confusing plot, and the mood was too slow/depressing/dark), but the last hour made up for it. I'm not sure if I would recommand it, but I don't regret watching it.




    I also watched minimi-ke last 2 episodes. They weren't bad, but I can't say I liked them either. The show is getting kinda stale for me with the lack of character development, and the same joke repeated over and over.

  14. #7554
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Last season of Minami-ke was pretty bleh. Only one scene that I found truly funny and that was when Touma's brother (Natsuki?) got advice on how to deal with the Minami family and was asking them for a favour. In anycase, Hosaka still remains the best thing in the show.

  15. #7555
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    I also watched minimi-ke last 2 episodes. They weren't bad, but I can't say I liked them either. The show is getting kinda stale for me with the lack of character development, and the same joke repeated over and over.
    I actually completely forgot about this season of Minami-Ke....during the season. It has been rather boring, and I don't even know if I will finish it. I really don't think this season should have been made. x.x

  16. #7556
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Last season of Minami-ke was pretty bleh. Only one scene that I found truly funny and that was when Touma's brother (Natsuki?) got advice on how to deal with the Minami family and was asking them for a favour. In anycase, Hosaka still remains the best thing in the show.
    Yeah, Hosaka is great. I'm glad the show ended with him, because he was the best character this season.

  17. #7557
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    And strangely, a lot of them are giving penis to female character for a reason that I cannot understand.
    They want to see penetration in lesbian scenario, duh.

    Strap on are so tacky. Also, lack of balls tends to be a bonus, since it's usually only gay if balls are involved.

  18. #7558
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I watched Eden of the East first episode tonight, and it was great. The whole thing didn't feel like a rehash of the same old cliché, and that alone is a big plus for me. Both characters were likeable, and the animation was perfect. I'm definitively sold for the rest of the series.

    Also, the reference to Bourne identity was spot on in the context. I'm actually surprised they refered to something that isn't japanese.


    They want to see penetration in lesbian scenario, duh.

    Strap on are so tacky. Also, lack of balls tends to be a bonus, since it's usually only gay if balls are involved.
    If only it was a ball-less strap.

  19. #7559
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    739
    BG Level
    5

    Basquash 02 was alri, I really love the ED for this series though more than any of the ED's for the recent shows out atm.

  20. #7560
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    I finally went and downloaded/watched Toradora! Excellent anime, though I think it was a needless thing at the end causing the 1 year timeskip...oh well. It was an excellent show and I'm glad I downloaded it.

Page 378 of 777 FirstFirst ... 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 428 ... LastLast