Page 405 of 777 FirstFirst ... 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 ... LastLast
Results 8081 to 8100 of 15535
  1. #8081
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    ZnT pretty much follows the novels, actually Saitou is even more of a man whore in the novels.

    Problem is the director for season 2 and 3 sucked, first season was awesome.


    Also, from like episode 8 to 15ish of Shana S2 was filler. The story gets really crazy where they left off though.

  2. #8082
    Faithe
    Guest

    I just wanted to make a recommandation on an anime I watched over the weekend. Kind of old and if anyone mentioned it already then just ignore this.

    Sumomo momomo~

    Funniest anime I see so far. Way trumps anything in the humor genre I see. I was laughing my ass off at the start. Main character Koshi-dono is very lovable. The pairing is hillarious too.

    See it if you want a good laugh.

  3. #8083
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    I'm on the 8th (of 26) episodes of Utawarerumono but I'm enjoying the anime so far. If you're bored and looking for something to watch, I think this is a good one to pick up. It's in a fantasy setting, fighting with swords and spears but with mythical creatures as well. It reminds me of some other anime, but I can't think of which one(s) exactly, but it's good.

  4. #8084
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    I'm on the 8th (of 26) episodes of Utawarerumono but I'm enjoying the anime so far. If you're bored and looking for something to watch, I think this is a good one to pick up. It's in a fantasy setting, fighting with swords and spears but with mythical creatures as well. It reminds me of some other anime, but I can't think of which one(s) exactly, but it's good.
    Look forward to the twist near the end of the series ;o It's one of my favorite anime series. I hope Tears to Tiara is nearly as good but it's still in the "gathering the party" stage.

  5. #8085
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    yiff in hell furfags

  6. #8086
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

  7. #8087
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    How is Darker than Black? I've been meaning to watch it but I guess I was never really psyched enough to actually go download it.

  8. #8088
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Fk yes. Absolutely love it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    How is Darker than Black? I've been meaning to watch it but I guess I was never really psyched enough to actually go download it.
    I'd be biased, but I personally enjoyed how it went, and the way the stories are handled. That and I love the main character.

  9. #8089
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    DtB 2 = FUCK YES.

  10. #8090
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by aers View Post
    DtB 2 = FUCK YES.
    so excited :d

  11. #8091
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Sumomo momomo~

    Funniest anime I see so far. Way trumps anything in the humor genre I see. I was laughing my ass off at the start. Main character Koshi-dono is very lovable. The pairing is hillarious too.
    There are a lot funnier anime out there, Seto no Hanayome and Ouran Host Club off the top of my head.

  12. #8092
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    How is Darker than Black? I've been meaning to watch it but I guess I was never really psyched enough to actually go download it.
    Liked the show, although i think it could of used a bit more action, and maybe more ecchi then the OP...!

  13. #8093
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Hmm I'll go see for myself then. Need to go find a batch for this. : p

  14. #8094
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    It's really good,
    Spoiler: show
    kinda hated the ending though since it was so unconclusive with characters just randomly dying

  15. #8095
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5

    should spoiler tag that part of the ending, new people trying to watch it (I allready watched, just saying)

  16. #8096
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Obligatory....
    http://i41.tinypic.com/1692491.jpg

    Little brown girls are the best.
    http://i42.tinypic.com/12214js.jpg
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2yoes29.jpg
    http://i39.tinypic.com/4r2c09.jpg

    K-On! got a whole lot better (Read: lolier)

  17. #8097
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    413
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    How was the new Eden? I won't get to watch it for a few days.

  18. #8098
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Holy shit, this is a must see: (Mario Sequencer x Little Busters!)


  19. #8099
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Lol seno. Either way, holy cow at the suntan there. Talk about major.

    New Eden was pretty good. A bit surprising at the end for sure.. and I'm really hating Oosugi.

    That's a great video, octopus.

  20. #8100
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by senoska View Post
    Little brown girls are the best.
    K-On! got a whole lot better (Read: lolier)
    You know whats scary, theirs already a hentai pic of her... "sun tanned" out... O_o

Page 405 of 777 FirstFirst ... 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 ... LastLast