Page 419 of 777 FirstFirst ... 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 ... LastLast
Results 8361 to 8380 of 15535
  1. #8361
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    LOL you guys should have checked some of 2CH death threads to kyoto pulling this off .

    Umineko I don't know the show didn't click with me and it's getting great reviews just by first EP which i found boring ;/

    NEEDLESS meh another boring show but as jaalin said this show will be remmbered by it's WTF ENDING O.O

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFlMo...layer_embedded

    Gulkeeva will love this ending (bet he'll favorit it lol)

  2. #8362
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    I'm surprised they are still making another damn episode. I admit the second time I actually enjoyed it, but man after two times you just start getting sick of it. The story itself never advances either, it just pretty much ends in the exact same way as the other episodes. I wouldn't be surprised if they re-used voice clips from the old episodes rather than re-record. : p

  3. #8363
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    LOL you guys should have checked some of 2CH death threads to kyoto pulling this off .

    Umineko I don't know the show didn't click with me and it's getting great reviews just by first EP which i found boring ;/

    NEEDLESS meh another boring show but as jaalin said this show will be remmbered by it's WTF ENDING O.O

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFlMo...layer_embedded

    Gulkeeva will love this ending (bet he'll favorit it lol)
    I already knew from the girl in blue that it would be.... interesting, I got it soon as it came out

    surprised senoska isn't talking about the ED, its pretty loli. The anime itself has alot ecchi scenes/fighting etc itself with larger breasted women however

  4. #8364
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    I'm surprised they are still making another damn episode. I admit the second time I actually enjoyed it, but man after two times you just start getting sick of it. The story itself never advances either, it just pretty much ends in the exact same way as the other episodes. I wouldn't be surprised if they re-used voice clips from the old episodes rather than re-record. : p
    I was expecting them to at least figure out from yuki this episode that there are like 5000 something iteration where they realize it's a loop.

    Oh well, fuck this series already, I'll get back to it when it starts on dissapearance arc...if it ever comes to that.

  5. #8365
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    surprised senoska isn't talking about the ED, its pretty loli. The anime itself has alot ecchi scenes/fighting etc itself with larger breasted women however
    the ending has 48 fetish types and how did it bypass the censores we will never know lol.


    Dance in the Vampire Bund Manga Gets TV Anime Green-Lit

    wow now thats an manga Ididn't expect would get an anime, if you wondering why it's full of violence, Gore, Loli, Shota, lesbinas etc and first chapter has a loli nudity with breast grabs. If you don't mind stuff then I'd recommend checking the manga out it has very awesome artwork and a solid story will keep you interested but for lazy here is first 19 chapters

    AnimeA - Read Dance In The Vampire Bund manga online

    for Vol 4+5 (Raw)
    Dance in the Vampire Bund Raws

  6. #8366
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    That the loli vampire queen with the werewolf bodyguard series?

    I read like 2 volume of the manga, and thought it was stupid, even by vampire fiction standard.

  7. #8367
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    iThat the loli vampire queen with the werewolf bodyguard series?
    The manga is good just slow it gets really good into vol4+ and i'm s sucker for romance stories

    I read like 2 volume of the manga, and thought it was stupid, even by vampire fiction standard.
    the myth is decent in my opinion reminds me alot Interview with the Vampire and Angel but if you want stupid nothing beats twilight myth *Yuck*

  8. #8368
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    so i watched the 3rd part of that horribly cammed eva 2.0, and it's the part that's that very controversial segment about certain someone, and although again half of the screen is the theater's ceiling, what does get included in the shot plus the audio makes it pretty clear what's going on

    Spoiler: show
    the segment about asuka's death is not only convincing, it's extremely cruel, bloody, and even made creepy with the children singing the background song. it would be a very bad joke if she somehow survives that, because the entire scene is just so horrifying and tragic especially with shinji's and everyone in that command center's reaction, which from what i've seen is way more emotionally provocative than it was in the end of evangelion

    then again, I also saw another person's cam of the ending trailer for 3.0, with asuka appearing at the last second wearing a black eye patch (instead of the bandage she worn in end of eva), so at this point i'm quite confused

  9. #8369
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Spoiler: show
    From what I understand, 2.0 and 3.0 won't be related at all.. just retellings or something.

  10. #8370
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    I think they're releasing both 3.0 and Final at around the same time as 2 separate movie, but I'm not too sure

  11. #8371
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    So I just watched all of Clannad After Story and the recent KyouVA.

    Spoiler: show
    Since I wasn't reading any posts about After Story while it happened, anyone want to tell me if I am that lame or if anyone else was getting emotional when Tomoya was finally going to move to a life with Ushio? I was pretty pissed when Ushio died, haven't been so happy for a resurrection in an anime since, heh. It makes some sense too, since it was based on a game with different paths, to see some of the different paths.

    As for the OVA, I <3 Kyou, she's my favorite of the Clannad girls, so I'm glad she got an arc. Though I think it was semi-wasted, as it was more of a Clannad OVA than After Story OVA, I wanted to see post-high school Tomoya/Kyou.


    Looks like I'll be done with romance/drama anime for a bit. Currently going to be weaving in Slayers(yes, the original old stuff) among Higurashi seasons 1/2. Not sure where I'm going after that, but maybe I'll give Evangelion another chance (I got to episode 3 or something and gave up on it a couple years back) since it seems there's new stuff with it coming around.

  12. #8372
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Holy Shit Bakemonogatari production was over top if they keep quaility and story good it'll be hit of season.

    NEEDLESS ED already turning heads over the anime community Looks like we'll be seeing non stop remarks in youtube and read the concept was only done by person which leads me to believe he must watched too much hentai lol.

    The reactions i'm seeing on haruhi Time loop is really amusing I haven't seen such backslash from fan/fanboys since The End of Evangelion.Evangelion Chapter 77+78 are Finally out and so is KAWASHITA Mizuki (Ichigo 100% Hatsukoi Limited) Anedoki Chapter 1

  13. #8373
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    471
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    So I just watched all of Clannad After Story and the recent KyouVA.

    Spoiler: show
    Since I wasn't reading any posts about After Story while it happened, anyone want to tell me if I am that lame or if anyone else was getting emotional when Tomoya was finally going to move to a life with Ushio? I was pretty pissed when Ushio died, haven't been so happy for a resurrection in an anime since, heh. It makes some sense too, since it was based on a game with different paths, to see some of the different paths.

    As for the OVA, I <3 Kyou, she's my favorite of the Clannad girls, so I'm glad she got an arc. Though I think it was semi-wasted, as it was more of a Clannad OVA than After Story OVA, I wanted to see post-high school Tomoya/Kyou.
    Spoiler: show

    I stopped watching the series for 3 months when I was on the episode where Ushio was bed ridden. I saw the preview for when she died outside and said, "fuck it, Clannad went depressing 'Japanese' dramatic ending" and decided not to finish. Was glad too that it went the way it did when I did finish

  14. #8374
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8


    Spoiler: show
    This video pretty much confirms ShinjiXRei as the main couple in Rebuild.

    The way god intended it to be.

  15. #8375
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    I'm surprised they are still making another damn episode. I admit the second time I actually enjoyed it, but man after two times you just start getting sick of it. The story itself never advances either, it just pretty much ends in the exact same way as the other episodes. I wouldn't be surprised if they re-used voice clips from the old episodes rather than re-record. : p
    It was re-recorded. It would be funny if they did the episode 8 times this season Not funny for haruhi fans but in a trollish kind of way.

  16. #8376
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    As much as I like haruhi, 4 or more episode over the same fucking thing that only made up one fucking chapter in the novel is too fucking much.

    Especially when it's wasting episodes for a more relevant arc that I honestly thought this season were gonna be based on.

    But now I know it'd just be bamboo leaf rhapsody and 13 iteration of endless eight.

  17. #8377
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Kyoto knows no matter how much the fan/fanboys complain they will still watch haruhi so no point >.>.

    Hey GRT mind posting part2 link of Eva movie?

  18. #8378
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    those are hosted on some chinese site that requires you to download a software called Rayfile to upload/download, so if you really want them get the download client and pm me

  19. #8379
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    85
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    The way god intended it to be.
    Because god loves the Oedipus complex.

  20. #8380
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Xellos View Post
    Because god loves the Oedipus complex.
    Eve was the only woman on earth for quite some time if you were to take the bible at face value >_>

Page 419 of 777 FirstFirst ... 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 ... LastLast