Page 441 of 777 FirstFirst ... 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 ... LastLast
Results 8801 to 8820 of 15535
  1. #8801
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Romantic comedy
    -Mahoromatic (Both seasons)
    -Shuffle
    -Girls Bravo (Both seasons)
    -Fruits Basket
    -Ranma 1/2
    -Zero no Tsukaima (all 3 seasons +OVA)
    You should change the "romantic comedy" to "fanservice" or "boobies".

    Girls Bravo is one of the few animes I stopped watching because I couldn't stand it. I sincerely don't understand what part people like. If you want porn, internet has plenty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong
    I don't think anyone here but aers watched the third season entirely.
    Nanoha's 3rd season was probably my favorite if you cut down all the training garbage and horrible animation. I loved the time skip, and the last few episodes were awesome imo.

    I wish they would have made 12 good episodes instead of 24 with fillers.

  2. #8802
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    I wish they would have made 12 good episodes instead of 24 with fillers.
    Agreed. Last few episode were indeed quite good, but they don't offset all the boring training crap earlier. 2nd season was perfect to me.

  3. #8803
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Girls Bravo is one of the few animes I stopped watching because I couldn't stand it. I sincerely don't understand what part people like. If you want porn, internet has plenty.
    Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned Girls Bravo but Why i enjoy it? more of personal nostalgia cause I watched the whole series in anime club back in Australia and we all laugh at sexual jokes lol.

  4. #8804
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    WEll thjx all, i'll see what i can download

  5. #8805
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    If you want to watch an awesome anime, go watch Mnemosyne. :D

  6. #8806
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    I only watched Girls Bravo because of Noto Mamiko and Ayako Kawasumi Same as Kanokon, wouldn't recommend it for non seiyuu-philes though.

    And Shuffle isn't really a Romance Comedy, it's pretty dark. I'd throw that under Eroge Adaptions (which there are a couple good ones)

  7. #8807
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20
    BG Level
    1

    I do like anime and I am currently finishing Detective Conan because I wasnt able to finished it yet .But I do like the one I have finished awhile ago it was Saiunkoku Monogatari and it was really great

  8. #8808
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoAngel221 View Post
    I am currently finishing Detective Conan because I wasnt able to finished it yet
    Is it even possible to "finish" Detective Conan? lol

    I just read the manga and watch the annual movies...

  9. #8809
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    I'll mention series people haven't touch

    Romantic comedy
    -Mahoromatic (Both seasons)
    -Shuffle
    -Girls Bravo (Both seasons)
    -Fruits Basket
    -Ranma 1/2
    -Zero no Tsukaima (all 3 seasons +OVA)
    Make sure to watch them from dvd rips.. to get the full effect of "quality" uncensored

  10. #8810
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Make sure to watch them from dvd rips.. to get the full effect of "quality" uncensored
    Even Fruit Baskets? That's just creepy.

  11. #8811
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Even Fruit Baskets? That's just creepy.
    actually I've never seen fruits basket, only hentai doujins of it. Other then that I have no idea what its about or any character names ;/

  12. #8812
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    it's called fruits basket because they're all fruits

  13. #8813
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    actually I've never seen fruits basket, only hentai doujins of it. Other then that I have no idea what its about or any character names ;/
    Your missing out, it's a very heart warming anime series and it's still one of manga's bestsellers in the US which I highly recommend reading.

    http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs26/f/20...hicktheemo.gif

  14. #8814
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    haha, heart warming

    more like GAY

  15. #8815
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Agreed. Last few episode were indeed quite good, but they don't offset all the boring training crap earlier. 2nd season was perfect to me.
    Pacing was much better in 1 and 2, and there is no doubt the overall quality dropped for 3. However, I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as some people implied. Stopping at two (if you liked them) is kinda stupid, you're missing out on some interestingt twist to the typical magical girl anime.

  16. #8816
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Season 3 is so horrible quality as far as the TV version goes, though DVD fixed that.

    What it didn't fix is the obvious fillers and useless episodes. And really, what kind of interesting twist are there to begin with? Beside the Fate x Nanoha pairing becoming canon (well, assuming that you didn't think it was canon by the end of season 1 I guess, which would make you very, very innocent or dense)

  17. #8817
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    I don't really watch "heart warming" anime, I watch more or less ecchi/action/adventure/comedy types

    Think last hear warming I watched was probably Love hina or something O_o

  18. #8818
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Ughh, Love Hina. I hate that piece of shit so much.

  19. #8819
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    oh god, love hina as heart warming

    i'll try not to come off some faggot anime connoisseur, but god damn, your taste fucking sucks

  20. #8820
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    haha like I said that was probably the closest to an form of heart warming i've seen. The ecchi scenes weren't too bad, then hentai wasn't either!

Page 441 of 777 FirstFirst ... 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 ... LastLast