Page 449 of 777 FirstFirst ... 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast
Results 8961 to 8980 of 15535
  1. #8961
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Looking at first impressions of Bakemonogatari 10... I'm reading that Shaft wasn't able to finish the episode in time? I'm worried

  2. #8962
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    iunno man, shaft is pretty notorious on doing shit that makes everything seem unfinished to begin with, with all those stillframes and copy/pasted background etc

  3. #8963
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Shaft know anime suppose to have animation like movement right??? cause Bakemonogatari EP 10 has to be one worse production value out of all the EP so far and I felt I'm watching a drama CD than anime.

    http://h.imagehost.org/0632/f25a112a-s.jpg
    Hurray for pointless fanservice to try saving this EP

  4. #8964
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Shaft know anime suppose to have animation like movement right??? cause Bakemonogatari EP 10 has to be one worse production value out of all the EP so far and I felt I'm watching a drama CD than anime.

    http://h.imagehost.org/0632/f25a112a-s.jpg
    Hurray for pointless fanservice to try saving this EP
    man I need to catchup on that series... mm fanservice

  5. #8965
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    471
    BG Level
    4

    Wow... I hope they turn around and fix it for DVD or something because EP10 was utter shit in production value.

    I thought there was something wrong with my PC or something lol. "Wtf, nothing is happening but these stills >.>"

  6. #8966
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Apparently they were short on time and/or animators and the quality turned into QUALITY. That's the rumor going around, at least.

  7. #8967
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Apparently they were short on time and/or animators and the quality turned into QUALITY. That's the rumor going around, at least.

    It's shaft own fault they either have to hire more staff or cut down on the projects just look what is coming this year/next year...


    Natsu no Arashi! Akinai chū (Fall 09)
    Zan Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei(currently on TV)
    Bakemonogatari (currently on TV)
    Hidamari Sketch (Fall 09)
    Dance in the Vampire Bund (2010)
    Arakawa under the Bridge (2010)
    Negima! OVA ( I think still 1 or 2 DVD's for 09)

  8. #8968
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    With Shaft's production I'm not surprised they do that much stuff.

  9. #8969
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Juuden Hot Spring Special Promo

    YouTube - Juuden Hot Spring Special Promo

    it will have new OP/END. Won't bother with this but hope we'll get a season 2 I want the drama chapters animated.

  10. #8970
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    KyoAni could do Little Busters, Key's latest game.

  11. #8971
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    FMP probably won't restart until the last novel is out.
    which was supposed to be out earlier this spring lololol

    HEAVY SPOILER

  12. #8972
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    he's either lazy or just hasn't thought up with a satisfying ending but either way crossing my fingers for an announcement of final Novel+Anime in near future.

    Holy shit to Canaan EP11 I really can't describe how amazing and disturbing it was, as not only the battle was solid but they went the extra mile with Love making near the end LOL.

  13. #8973
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    which was supposed to be out earlier this spring lololol
    Considering Haruhi's 10th novel was supposed to be out like early last year, I really am not surprised...

  14. #8974
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    i honestly think i'm more dissapointed at the lack of senjougahara then the lack of effort put into the episode

  15. #8975
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    I haven't been keeping with anime worth a damn for years now but I just watched Sword of the Stranger. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood shit. Main character was a little too Kenshin-like though.

  16. #8976
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    ^
    It was a decent movie. Well worth watching, even if it's just for the cool animation.

    Story was okay, but kinda boring at time. I'm not a big fan of kid sidekick who follow the main character around.

  17. #8977
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    which was supposed to be out earlier this spring lololol

    HEAVY SPOILER
    why the fuck do i always have to click those things

  18. #8978
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    no FMA this week? or just real slow on the translation.

  19. #8979
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    no FMA this week? or just real slow on the translation.
    Just slow I guess, I see the raw up on Tokyotosho.

  20. #8980
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by JigglyJam View Post
    why the fuck do i always have to click those things
    iirc that's just a lolillusion

    of course, I could be wrong...

    on a related note, Shinichiro Miki strikes again

Page 449 of 777 FirstFirst ... 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast