Page 488 of 777 FirstFirst ... 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 498 538 ... LastLast
Results 9741 to 9760 of 15535
  1. #9741
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,564
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    There were some parts of it that actually were mildly funny.

    episodes 9 and 10 were actually kind of interesting. I was interested to see how they would end it. I don't think anyone expected that, though.

    And yes, that's the ending. No second season. If the manga ends that way (lord knows I won't be reading it either way) I'll just laugh some more.

  2. #9742
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    I know this has probably been asked about a thousand times, but what show would people recommend? I'm currently watching FMA Brotherhood, Seiken no Blacksmith, Bleach, and sort of watching Sora no Otoshimono (although I'm not sure why, atleast it's starting to pick up some). I'm really open to pretty much anything right now as I'm just killing as much time as possible while I'm on break.

  3. #9743
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    I only watched Kampfer for all the good seiyuu, actually that's usually what I watch a show for these days.

  4. #9744
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Railgun EP11 Action and Plot? WAIT WHAT??

    +a lot of plot and action in this, somewhat minor fanservice (like two small part)
    +Great animation, despite the use of CG
    +Excellent work on Kiriyama's past
    -Wished they showed the kids after the failed experiment.
    +Embryo's birth(great choice on it's scream).
    -What the hell is up with tentacle rape reference in the preview?
    +I love you J.C.STAFF

    Spoiler: show

    People will argue that Misaka is on top with hardly any trouble, which is what the arc is suppose to empathize, until the clone arc were she becomes the bitch.

    http://i.imagehost.org/0151/so_cute.jpg
    The real battle is about to begin

    I know this has probably been asked about a thousand times, but what show would people recommend? I'm currently watching FMA Brotherhood, Seiken no Blacksmith, Bleach, and sort of watching Sora no Otoshimono (although I'm not sure why, atleast it's starting to pick up some). I'm really open to pretty much anything right now as I'm just killing as much time as possible while I'm on break.

    Eden of the East
    Black Jack (OAV) It's old but freaken amazing
    Monster
    Maria+Holic
    Bakemonogatari
    kara no kyoukai Movie 1 to 7
    Toradora
    Nyan Koi (give it an ep or two, see if you like it)
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (give it an ep or two, see if you like it)

  5. #9745
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Yeah so that Yu-Gi-Oh movie I posted pages back is on a high budget but will ONLY be 49 minutes. lolwat

  6. #9746
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Dance in the Vampire Bund trailer looks reaaal good.

  7. #9747
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

  8. #9748
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Anyone know if umineko ost is out I can't find anywhere. Music in the last episodes was pretty epic. The episode was good as well


    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    I didnt realize "lelouch" was so different on the first pic. Long hair is weird....


    Quote Originally Posted by drewbixcube View Post
    Dance in the Vampire Bund trailer looks reaaal good.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A3ac...eature=related

    Another OST I will need to download.

    The anime...I still dont know what to think, part of it look great, but I know fanservice is going to make me rage.

  9. #9749
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    The anime...I still dont know what to think, part of it look great, but I know fanservice is going to make me rage.
    Be thankful Shaft isn't not covering vol 6+7 cause fanservice isn't worse part of it, It's the Yaoi fest that will make you want to pull your eye's.

    here's an example
    Spoiler: show

    I must stop my brain wasted werewolf friend, just how you ask? by letting him rape me and I'll moan with pleasure along the way...........

    I should mention both look like a girl


    At least we have Katanagatari and Durarara, which I'm really excited for.

  10. #9750
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Hey Gulkeeva remember saying why no beach ep? here is the next best thing

    Sora no Otoshimono EP11 Gender confusion


    Ending credit

    I don't care anymore, I'd hit it

  11. #9751
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    haha, I knew... KNEW something like that had to happen. Its a perverted guys dream to be able to sneak into a girls spa area etc and lurk.. and theirs only 1 safe way...

    just gotta say... episode 11... has got to be the best.. it beats the flying panties episode!

  12. #9752
    Mr. Flippy
    Guest

    http://i48.tinypic.com/rcrh5e.jpg


    oh gawd delicious flat chested loli vampires
    cant wait till dance of the vampire bund comes out

  13. #9753
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    just gotta say... episode 11... has got to be the best.. it beats the flying panties episode!
    if this what they call a "normal episode", then I can't imagine the too hot episode that became an OVA lol....


    PS I enjoyed the new vocal for the opening and the 2001 reference.

  14. #9754
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    if this what they call a "normal episode", then I can't imagine the too hot episode that became an OVA lol....


    PS I enjoyed the new vocal for the opening and the 2001 reference.
    oh god I need to see the ova... that girls bath house scene was the best... dunno what else can be done to beat how funny/ecchi that was (well excluding the uncensored version!)

  15. #9755
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    I know for sure I'll be watching Mudazumo next season

    It shits all over other Mahjongg series.

    EVEN AKAGI

  16. #9756
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    54
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Ok, finished はちみつとクロバ (Honey and Clover) what is next on the list? Any help is much appreciated. Will admit, this was good, but seemed lacking most of the time. Think I would have lasted about 2 episodes if Morita-san wasn't there.

  17. #9757
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    471
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by pussenboots View Post
    Ok, finished はちみつとクロバ (Honey and Clover) what is next on the list? Any help is much appreciated. Will admit, this was good, but seemed lacking most of the time. Think I would have lasted about 2 episodes if Morita-san wasn't there.
    do Honey and clover II lol?

    Not much info in your post but maybe I missed something.

  18. #9758
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    54
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Sorry, meant to say I finished both seasons of it. Just looking for a nice easy watch with good story. Past favorites of this genre include;
    Toradora
    Natsume Yuujin Chou (Wish they did another season)
    Diary of a Shinigami
    Kimi Ni Todoke (Current and love it)
    Currently finishing the fall lineup but nothing that great with the exception of Kimi Ni Todoke (Love it)

    So if you have any recommendations from older series that I might have missed that fall under this genre, I would be much appreciative.

  19. #9759
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    471
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by pussenboots View Post
    Sorry, meant to say I finished both seasons of it. Just looking for a nice easy watch with good story. Past favorites of this genre include;
    Toradora
    Natsume Yuujin Chou (Wish they did another season)
    Diary of a Shinigami
    Kimi Ni Todoke (Current and love it)
    Currently finishing the fall lineup but nothing that great with the exception of Kimi Ni Todoke (Love it)

    So if you have any recommendations from older series that I might have missed that fall under this genre, I would be much appreciative.
    Bakemonogatari is only thing that comes to mind at the moment

  20. #9760
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Kannagi
    Bokura ga ita
    itazura na kiss
    Mushishi
    Lovely Complex
    Marmalade Boy
    Skip Beat

    That's all I can think of on top of my head, base on the series your watching .

Page 488 of 777 FirstFirst ... 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 498 538 ... LastLast