Page 500 of 777 FirstFirst ... 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 ... LastLast
Results 9981 to 10000 of 15535
  1. #9981
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    I really didn't think I was going to like Saki either after a few episodes, but I stuck to it and it's pretty much the last anime that's really drawn me in and made me want to keep watching more and more. I have like 5~ other series sitting on my HD partially done, just can't get into them aside from one episode every once in a while.

  2. #9982
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    I heard it was like Bamboo Blade with mahjong, so that got me interested. Though, it's easier to get caught up in Kendo than mahjong, the little I saw in Xxxholic was very complicated.

  3. #9983
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    See, Bamboo Blade is one of those series I have sitting around I'm not that into. I mean I'm like 10 episodes in and the main girl has yet to have any bit of a rival or foreshadowed rival, the only difficulty the team has faced so far is FINDING A TEAM, lol. Whereas the Saki characters were all fairly interesting from the get-go, if not personality-wise then just how they'd do competitively.

    Edit: As well, by 10 episodes in you're at the beginning of the big tournament already for Saki. I don't even know what big tournament there might be for Kendo since it hasn't been mentioned really in BB.

  4. #9984
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I really didn't think I was going to like Saki either after a few episodes, but I stuck to it and it's pretty much the last anime that's really drawn me in and made me want to keep watching more and more
    I watched 15 episodes of Saki and I couldn't take anymore of it lol.


    Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku Is so amazing I watched it over 16 times so far (Yes I'm crazy), I am sure a lot didn't see this hidden gem if you check 5:24-5:25 in these two seconds you can see Koizumi hands over 50 miters long as well the shock and horror of Kim Jong-il with his son over that lol.

  5. #9985
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    There were only 5 more episodes left, don't see why you didn't finish, lol. The remaining 6 episodes were filler afaik. I thought the entire thing was great, it was over the top and I generally don't like that stuff, but I dunno, it did it right for me, I was able to laugh off the really stupid stuff and enjoy the rest.

  6. #9986
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I didn't care about the characters motivation or story anymore since I forced myself base of people recommendation that it'll get better later on.



    Omamori Himari DVD Special Preview

    Thanks Aroduc for the upload.

    including the OP (which was in the other PV’s background), a brief clip of probably the first episode and minor scenes


    The animation looks pathetic and 90% of this 3 minute Preview is fanservice, yes another anime off my Winter List.

    Edit guess the only shows that are worth watching this winter for me are RailGun, Dance In The Vampire Bund and Durarara.

  7. #9987
    Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    964
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Sasameki Koto. WHAT?

    Spoiler: show
    NOTHING HAPPENS, THE END.


    Complete waste of time.

  8. #9988
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    I didn't care about the characters motivation or story anymore since I forced myself base of people recommendation that it'll get better later on.



    Omamori Himari DVD Special Preview

    Thanks Aroduc for the upload.





    The animation looks pathetic and 90% of this 3 minute Preview is fanservice, yes another anime off my Winter List.

    Edit guess the only shows that are worth watching this winter for me are RailGun, Dance In The Vampire Bund and Durarara.
    fanservice.. and catgirls... I see nothing wrong here

  9. #9989
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    I watched 15 episodes of Saki and I couldn't take anymore of it lol.


    Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku Is so amazing I watched it over 16 times so far (Yes I'm crazy), I am sure a lot didn't see this hidden gem if you check 5:24-5:25 in these two seconds you can see Koizumi hands over 50 miters long as well the shock and horror of Kim Jong-il with his son over that lol.
    Wait until the vs Putin arc.

    Shit is so amazing, he pulled a hand with 9.1 * 10^34 points

  10. #9990
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Hey everyone, I've been out of touch with most new anime since the end of Gundam 00. Is there any decent new robot themed animes?

  11. #9991
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    fanservice.. and catgirls... I see nothing wrong here
    I've had my fill with fanservice lol.

    Hey everyone, I've been out of touch with most new anime since the end of Gundam 00. Is there any decent new robot themed animes?
    Only new one:
    Basquash (No idea if it gets good later on)

    Old ones worth checking out
    Gundam: The 08th MS Team (I love this one to death)
    Macross Frontier
    Shin Getter Robo
    Mazinkaiser
    Godannar (lots of homage to super robots)
    Koutetsu Shin Jeeg

    HELLSING OVA 8 VIII PREVIEW

    Alucard Hell yes
    Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku EP1 English Sub

  12. #9992
    aru
    aru is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,084
    BG Level
    6

    Was there a release date for Hellsing 8 at the end of that trailer?

  13. #9993
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5

    ova 8 should be sweet, i pitty the animators.. stuff gets crazy.

  14. #9994
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Some Trailers from C77 are being released, they are cam rip but some have good audio quality.



    WORKING
    (Spring SEASON)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykMceBsw6fw

    Hanamaru Youchien
    ( This Winter Season) 3:50 to 7:29 is all animation from the show.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R07N_...eature=related


    Ok I laughed hard from those jokes, I'll give this series a chance.

    PS 3:50-4:10 are nothing but boob jokes.


    Shakugan no Shana S OVA 2
    It's OVA 1 reshuffled but Date of OVA 2 was announced Feb 26th

    http://www.youtube.com/user/wx8084#p/u/3/VUdBD4iHecU

    la campanella della benedizione

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO52YkhD-cg

    Ookiku Furikabutte Summarizing DVD & 2nd season

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtUWnVZcVPw

    Fate/stay night the movie Unlimited Blade Works (I believe this is an all new trailer).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taXtXa_oI4Q

  15. #9995
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,624
    BG Level
    7

    Whoa, Fate/Stay is January 23rd? I didn't think it would be so soon! SWEET!

  16. #9996
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Yeah but if it's a movie it won't be subbed and out for another few months.

  17. #9997
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

  18. #9998
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Yeah.....very empty season coming up for me. Nodame Cantabile Finale might be about all I watch. Not counting ones that are continuing into next season (FMA). Maybe Dance in the Vampire Bund too, if the story is interesting. And a new Lupin the Third anime? I haven't seen that in years. o.O

  19. #9999
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Yeah, Nodame Cantabile for sure, maybe Vampire Bund as well. Generally though it looks like another shitty season. Will give a look out to Durarararara, only because its from the creator of Baccano! and I love that shit.

  20. #10000
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Some good ecchi and comedy shows on there mmm

    ladies vs butlers was... interesting... O_o

Page 500 of 777 FirstFirst ... 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 ... LastLast