Page 514 of 777 FirstFirst ... 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 564 ... LastLast
Results 10261 to 10280 of 15535
  1. #10261
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    an Animation that's worthy of the street Fighter name(since Street Fighter II Movie).
    Sure, animation alone is worthy, but let's wait and see if the whole thing is that good.

  2. #10262
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I'm only commenting on the animation but Yes we'll see if whole product is good, just happy some effort is done, been long time since I was excited for a street fighter anime.

    DARKER THAN BLACK_黑の契約者_外伝_第2話_PV


    http://i49.tinypic.com/403d2.jpg

  3. #10263
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    What no clothes flying off/tearing to shreds in the Ikki Tousen pics..!?

    oh and the darker then black... looks interesting, looking forward to that!

  4. #10264
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    hey Gulkeeva, here's a piece of news you might want to know (and because this thread seems most appropriate lolol)

    the End(outlaw) of Hentai!! Effective this March

    http://tsushima.2ch.net/test/read.cg.../1264475674/45

  5. #10265
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Damnitt you should have told him to get a webcam out to record first.

  6. #10266
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    What no clothes flying off/tearing to shreds in the Ikki Tousen pics..!?

    oh and the darker then black... looks interesting, looking forward to that!
    LOL don't know but that what was included in the promo, as for the DTB OVA it's fucken amazing better than that piece of shit called second season.

    http://f.imagehost.org/0801/100126h.jpg

  7. #10267
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I was fine with 2nd season until the end. It's seriously one of the weakest ending I can think of, especially if they don't make more sequel.

  8. #10268
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Movie raw out but need a DVDISO to sub

  9. #10269
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    http://maji-mougen.cocolog-nifty.com...post-29e6.html

    Bakemonogatari Nadeko Snake DVD differences... Hmmm ;o What's this scene...

  10. #10270
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Glad I watched the tv version.

  11. #10271
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,581
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I'd better wake up to subs for Lagann-hen I swear

    Fuck fuck fuck I want to see this now

  12. #10272
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    I'd better wake up to subs for Lagann-hen I swear

    Fuck fuck fuck I want to see this now
    The link on last page was subbed.

  13. #10273
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I want the second TTGL movie really badly as well. =( Going to be so epic.

    edit: Uh, oops. Going to find that other link then. >.>
    edit2: Nvm. =/

  14. #10274
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    I'd better wake up to subs for Lagann-hen I swear

    Fuck fuck fuck I want to see this now
    Not gonna happen unless some anon does it. BSS wont be releasing til tomorrow night at the earliest, pending a DVDISO rip.

    Also magus, those links are movie 1. This is movie 2.

  15. #10275
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    Unrelated, but Mazui has ep.1 of Katanagatari up: http://mazuisubs.com/?p=56

  16. #10276
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    http://maji-mougen.cocolog-nifty.com...post-29e6.html

    Bakemonogatari Nadeko Snake DVD differences... Hmmm ;o What's this scene...
    Hell Yeah I'm excited The DVD will arrive tomorrow along with RailGun BD.


    on scenes for the Lazy


    Here is something for K-On fans
    http://i49.tinypic.com/a3c8as.jpg

    Edit

    More Gundam Unicorn Than You Can Shake a Horn At
    http://www.animevice.com/news/more-g...-horn-at/3577/

    Amazing Trailer, PLEASE BE GOOD.

  17. #10277
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Katanagatari was great. I'm actually surprised it lived up to my expectation. Main character voice felt a bit off (doesnt match his face and expression, but it was nothing bad.

    The music and art were great, the action bits were nicely done, and they managed to stay somewhat serious, despite having a lot of jokes. I'm kinda worried the story and character interaction will get stales after a while, but it was a good intro.



    This anime season is really good so far. Sora no Woto, katanagatari, Durara are great, and there is a few more decents series...

  18. #10278
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    J.C.STAFF, even after my disappointment with second half of RailGun, I can't stay mad to you, as you make some best BD/DVD extras

    http://i.imagehost.org/0281/100127f.jpg

    Gurren Lagann Hen Promos


  19. #10279
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Gurren Lagann Hen Promos
    think thats urging something different besides the need to watch the video O_o

    speaking of nice body...
    Omamori Himari episode 4 is... interesting

  20. #10280
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Page 514 of 777 FirstFirst ... 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 564 ... LastLast