Page 520 of 777 FirstFirst ... 470 510 518 519 520 521 522 530 570 ... LastLast
Results 10381 to 10400 of 15535
  1. #10381
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Random shit, since I'm bored
    Mai-HiME Special

    I saw this, a few days ago, little surprised no one mentioned it as of yet(Thanks Waka Blog for pictures).

    http://i48.tinypic.com/16bk3gh.jpg

    Youtube Link (Raw) 4:17 minutes Long


    Working!! OP/ED Announcement (excited for the anime version, Since I love the manga).


    Beta Version for Spring Anime List*Not ChartFag version*(it's not 100% accurate if all the shows will air on Spring Season and it's missing a lot like K-On etc, but good idea what to expect)

  2. #10382
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Kannagi is fucking hilarious, why didn't anyone get me to watch this sooner?

    Of that chart only Trigun and Haruhi look that interesting, but without a synopsis I don't know most of that stuff at all.

    And that Mai Hime special wasn't that...special. I kinda didn't like it actually.
    Spoiler: show
    All they did was give Reito shit, but he was only the villain in the series because he was possessed by the Obsidian Prince, since the OP was defeated he's just a normal kid now, he doesn't deserve to be shit on like that.
    They do need to get another Hime spin-off out, you can remake that anime a million times and I'd enjoy each iteration. Interesting action system, check. Cute girls, check. Dramatic story, check. Comedy, check. Sure, it's not mind-blowing and new, but it's tried and true. As well, doing what they did with Mai for Otome is badass. First series she's the OP as fuck but naive little girl who wants peace. Second series none of that naive shit, I'm just going to destroy things. They can do the same thing with Arika given how OP her mother was if they did another spinoff. Granted, it'd be a bit silly to have both Mai and Arika be secret monster weapons for a series, you could make it work. Mai was badass but didn't completely steal the series in Otome.

  3. #10383
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    angel beats?
    first thing that came to my mind is... hentai game!?
    kiss X sis mmmm
    mayoi neko overrun no idea but it sounds like catgirls!
    working!! looks interesting... strangely
    black rock shooter finally!
    ichiban and giant killing looks like it might be a interesting action anime
    all the movies/ova's need to watch too!

  4. #10384
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by drewbixcube View Post
    i'm sure i'm not alone in this but holy fuck i can't enough of durarara!'s opening
    Same, probably the best OP I've see in quite a while

  5. #10385
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Most excited about Highschool of the Dead manga off hiatus plus anime announcement.

    Awesome artwork, hope the anime keeps it instead of doing new character designs.

    For next season, I'll definitely be watching K-On!, Working!!, Mayoi Neko Overrun, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, and KissxSis

  6. #10386
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,096
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    black rock shooter finally!
    I don't really care much about the others yet, but this been waiting for that anime yay.[besides Haruhi Movie obivously but we won't get that til fall anyways]
    Some of the picture make few look interesting, but I need to know something about them before any plans to watch them.

  7. #10387
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Animes that have Trailers, give an idea on some of the them:

    Mayoi Neko Overrun
    Spoiler: show




    Black Rock Shooter Anime Trailer(Still Amazing, never gets old )
    Spoiler: show




    Kaichou Wa Maid Sama Anime Teaser(Horrible Quality Trailer,Since it was taken from the official website)
    Spoiler: show




    Working!!(Official website has too many Trailers, The one I linked is Promotional Video) All you need to know, one of the Maids has A KATANA
    http://www.wagnaria.com/special/pv01.html

    Ikkitousen Xtreme Xecutor - Trailer
    Spoiler: show



    Angel Beats( Jun Maeda *Air, Clannad, Clannad After Story and Kanon)

    Spoiler: show




    Senkou no Night Raid*1931* Teaser
    Spoiler: show



  8. #10388
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    That DtB OVA was too short, but it was cool seeing Yin control a contractor.

  9. #10389
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,096
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Animes that have Trailers, give an idea on some of the them:

    Mayoi Neko Overrun


    Black Rock Shooter Anime Trailer(Still Amazing, never gets old )


    Kaichou Wa Maid Sama Anime Teaser(Horrible Quality Trailer,Since it was taken from the official website)


    Working!!(Official website has too many Trailers, The one I linked is Promotional Video) All you need to know, one of the Maids has A KATANA
    http://www.wagnaria.com/special/pv01.html

    Ikkitousen Xtreme Xecutor - Trailer

    Angel Beats( Jun Maeda *Air, Clannad, Clannad After Story and Kanon)



    Senkou no Night Raid*1931* Teaser
    After trailers beside BRS's, both Angel Beats, and
    Mayoi Neko Overrun[besides already gave Nyan Koi, and Omamori Himari chance liked both pretty well] looked interesting enough to give a chance.

  10. #10390
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,624
    BG Level
    7

    /shudder... I just made it through the Endless 8 in Haruhi... after the first 4, I just skimmed to the parts that I thought MIGHT change... but they didn't....

    For those that pick this series up after me, just watch the first, second and last episodes. I won't say where the change occurs in the last episode, but I can tell you that it DOESN'T happen in parts 3-7.

    The only changes in those episodes are camera angles, cloths, whether/where they're standing or sitting in a few scenes, and a couple lines here and there are changed, but absolutely nothing that has to do with the actual resolution of the story. Hell, the lines that changed were probably only because I watched episodes from different subbers.

  11. #10391
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Angel Beats is a new mixed media project written by same guy that wrote the scenarios for all of Key's games (Air, Kanon, Clannad, etc) so it should be pretty good.

    The premise sounds kind of crazy though, some school in the afterlife where you go after you die, and they are fighting some battle with God.

  12. #10392
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    GDI, there's school even after you die? That sucks.

  13. #10393
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,624
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    GDI, there's school even after you die? That sucks.
    You must be young... I think my school life would be considered shitty by just about anyone's standards and I STILL wish I could go back to that shit. It beats the hell out of adult life where you gotta take care of all your own problems.

    That being said, I can't even imagine what Japanese school like must be like that they make SOOOOOOOOOO many Animes about it. Aside from "Saved by the Bell", I can't think of any American shows that are based around school (I'm sure there are some, I just can't remember them).

  14. #10394
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Welcome Back Freshmen on Nickelodian back in the early 90s was awesome

  15. #10395
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrdragon View Post
    You must be young... I think my school life would be considered shitty by just about anyone's standards and I STILL wish I could go back to that shit. It beats the hell out of adult life where you gotta take care of all your own problems.
    Lol what? I'd rather be working again instead of worrying about homework and other deadlines 24/7. Atleast when I worked, I was relatively free when I get home.

  16. #10396
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Started reading Vampire Rosario. Pretty good.

  17. #10397
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrdragon View Post
    You must be young... I think my school life would be considered shitty by just about anyone's standards and I STILL wish I could go back to that shit. It beats the hell out of adult life where you gotta take care of all your own problems.
    Not that young (22), but I would rather work as I do now than ever go back to school. The exception being University, that shit is fun.

  18. #10398
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Really, anything short of Valhalla is no afterlife for me :/

  19. #10399
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,624
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Not that young (22), but I would rather work as I do now than ever go back to school. The exception being University, that shit is fun.
    To each his own I suppose. Maybe it's BECAUSE I had such a shitty school life that I wish I could go back and do it again... (knowing what I know now, of course). That and, I miss the time where every cent of money I made could be spent on whatever I felt like spending it on. I didn't have to conserve money to pay bills and shit. I barely had any dates I had to remember. I didn't have people depending on me for anything. In short, I had no obligations aside from school itself. Work is just a means to an end- one of several steps necessary in securing my life. School was it's own self contained entity more or less (well, not exactly, but compared to Work it was IMO). Also, it was much more likely in school to find other people that fit into my own demographic than it is among co-workers.

  20. #10400
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Well, it's not like my (middle school/high school) life was great either, which is why I wouldn't go back. But I like making my own money and being self-sustaining. Not relying on my parents anymore and having my own voice because they don't pay for my rent, bills or food. I also like to be able to pay them back for taking care of me, even if that only means they don't have to spend anymore money on me.

    Derail'd >.>

Page 520 of 777 FirstFirst ... 470 510 518 519 520 521 522 530 570 ... LastLast