Page 578 of 777 FirstFirst ... 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 628 ... LastLast
Results 11541 to 11560 of 15535
  1. #11541
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Well, the last two Negima OVA's have been flying through chapters...lol

  2. #11542
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Negima can do that by just cutting off the subcharacters plot.

    Black Lagoon...not so much

  3. #11543
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    anyone got a place where I could download the 1st evangelion rebuild movie?
    I checked demonoid and the only file for it is stuck at 18days - infinity on eta.

  4. #11544
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Looking into it more, looks like there's gonna be 5 Black Lagoon OVAs, I guess it's possible to fit 32 chapters if they are each an hour long, that's about ~15 episodes...sounds like some cuts would still need to be made though.

  5. #11545
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,315
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    anyone got a place where I could download the 1st evangelion rebuild movie?
    I checked demonoid and the only file for it is stuck at 18days - infinity on eta.
    http://www.thoranime.org/?p=1182 perhaps. I downloaded the 1080p version from there a while ago.

    http://citadeloftheraven.freehostia.com/cor_encodes.htm has a DVD rip listed as well.

  6. #11546
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Just finished the first 4 episodes of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

    Such an amazing anime, I am beginning to think SHAFT is one of my favorite studios. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei feels like a harem anime too, but it isn't overly sexualized, it's just a male who is really negative and the females in his class and their hilarious personalities.

  7. #11547
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I've been looking forward to SZS for a while, had it downloaded but haven't had much time to watch anime. But I have high hopes for it and I love SHAFT stuff so should be win.

  8. #11548
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    Just finished the first 4 episodes of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

    Such an amazing anime, I am beginning to think SHAFT is one of my favorite studios. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei feels like a harem anime too, but it isn't overly sexualized, it's just a male who is really negative and the females in his class and their hilarious personalities.
    Shaft can't make average anime, they are either awesome or fucking terrible.


    The setting out of context might look like a harem (all females are in love with the main character), but that's pretty much where it stop. The whole point of the show is to take jabs at differents aspect of the society, not to give us a romantic comedy.

  9. #11549
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    The setting out of context might look like a harem (all females are in love with the main character), but that's pretty much where it stop.
    The best kind of harem

    Well, I guess one that ends with the main character's corpse getting decapitated and the rival love interest being eviscerated is also great....or should I say, nice?

  10. #11550
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    The boat sank in episode 2 for me, I couldn't stand that anime.

  11. #11551
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Totally worth it though. The pay off makes up for any and all mediocrity.

  12. #11552
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I did finish it, but it was painful.

  13. #11553
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    426
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Duskwood

    Quote Originally Posted by Jicent View Post
    Could you possibly point me in the right place to watch/download this. I've been looking but I can't find it.
    This ^

  14. #11554
    Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    964
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    SZS is great, completely insane. Long-time favorite of mine, glad to see more people getting into it. Don't expect a lot of change to the status quo, that's kind of besides the point.

    I must have missed whatever series you guys are talking about, with the decapitation and evisceration, but it sounds fun. What is it?

  15. #11555
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8


  16. #11556
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Here the full scene that was replaced with Nice Boat.




    School Days had one best fucked up Protagonist for a harm show. Thats reminds me I need to play Cross Days and check the Nice Trap endings and relationship with the guy, the 2ch outburst on that was priceless. since proves that Makoto will fuck anything.

  17. #11557
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Make sure to play Cross Days with these peripherals for maximum enjoyment of the game.

    Currently compatible with Cross Days and...Cross Days

  18. #11558
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    451
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    School Days had one of the most fucked up endings I have ever seen...

    Also, surprised the video you showed Ker didn't show the part:
    Spoiler: show
    Where the girl(cannot remember her name) is holding Makoto's head while on the boat....

  19. #11559
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Make sure to play Cross Days with these peripherals for maximum enjoyment of the game.

    Currently compatible with Cross Days and...Cross Days
    omg, LOL that's hilarious

  20. #11560
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Make sure to play Cross Days with these peripherals for maximum enjoyment of the game.

    Currently compatible with Cross Days and...Cross Days
    I've heard of enjoying hentai but... wtf O_o

Page 578 of 777 FirstFirst ... 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 628 ... LastLast