Page 62 of 777 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 1221 to 1240 of 15535
  1. #1221
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    ...well, it's not over yet.

  2. #1222
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    891
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    I know <<;;; why I'm waiting, pretty sure I've stated the my anticipation for 2nd season a few times here...

  3. #1223
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Doesn't sound like your suspense and excitement were ruined to me then!

  4. #1224
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    891
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Pfft it was! I'll continue to hate that ending till 2nd season is released!

  5. #1225
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Looks like menclave is subbing Code Geass R2 according to this:

    http://www.fansubwiki.com/Who_Subs_What:_SPRING_2008

    Woot!

    (look at vampire knight gonna be so oversubbed lol)

  6. #1226
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    I wonder how bad I'll feel about myself, the night before the next EP of macross airs, and I'm sitting there masturbating to the thought of how awesome it will be.

    04/-- --:-- Macross FRONTIER TBS/MBS Network Infinite-Zero/Anime-in-Action ,Seiyan Subs,Shinsen-subs Orange-Side Fansubs?

  7. #1227
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    SUZAKU!!

    LELOUCH!!

    End.

  8. #1228
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Eclipse has about a 90-95% chance of picking up CG2 as well.

    I didn't post this.

  9. #1229
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    429
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    anyone know if Hellsing OVA 4 came out yesterday like it was supposed to?

  10. #1230
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Osede
    well, I can't stand when there are 3 exactly same type and same characteristic of anime character that appear in 3 anime and they were showing for over the years (yea, shana + tsukaima + hayate ).
    Can't really compare hayate to other 2 animes. Genre is completly different, and there is still big difference between character. Shana and tsukaima do have a lot in common, but it doesnt help that both main character have the same VA.

  11. #1231
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Rie Kugimiya is my favorite VA, main reason I downloaded the first ZnT episode. Shana and ZnT have too much in common, Both lead characters are voiced by the same two people, and Louise and Shana look very similar too.

  12. #1232
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Foof
    anyone know if Hellsing OVA 4 came out yesterday like it was supposed to?
    oh wow did it!?

    I've heard so many rumours of it possibly not being released... although each hellsing ova episode comes out once per... 2-3 years... ;/

  13. #1233
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    ova 4 has been out for 3 days.

  14. #1234
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr
    Rie Kugimiya is my favorite VA
    Same here Here's my gift to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvtY3lUABJM

    (see 8:45 mark)

    Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5HgFsOM1as

  15. #1235
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Rie Kugimiya is also one of my favorite VAs and this is the first time I hope a character voiced by her gets killed. (Nena Trinity from Gundam 00 D

  16. #1236
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Zoku Zetsubou #4 was awesome. Episode was win on so many levels. Loved the subtle reference to lucky star/shana near the end (when they bitched about pointless food conversation).

    [edit]
    Shana 18 was nice too. Animation was pretty good for an episode without fighting, and seeing plot/character progress is always sweet.

  17. #1237
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    I had my doubts, but despite the huge drawing out of episodes for no reason, Kaiji is pretty good.

  18. #1238
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,588
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Zoku Zetsubou #4 was awesome. Episode was win on so many levels. Loved the subtle reference to lucky star/shana near the end (when they bitched about pointless food conversation).
    try watch #6 and #7. I can't express about how amazing is the ep7

  19. #1239
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Kaiji 20 is twisted

  20. #1240
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,732
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Soo Anyone have a torrent, or know of a good torrent site where I could find Martian Successor Nadesico, I want to watch it again and I can't find any torrents for the complete season.

Page 62 of 777 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast