Page 624 of 777 FirstFirst ... 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 674 ... LastLast
Results 12461 to 12480 of 15535
  1. #12461
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,459
    BG Level
    7

    Yeah, that does look like him a bit. I might be wrong, but it looks like it's called Tegamibachi

  2. #12462
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    wasn't saying it was .hack, just that it reminded me of it.

  3. #12463
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    arakawa and that little sister one are the only ones that interest me, I don't recognize the rest. anything I should check out or anything that is a sequel which I should hop onto before fall?

  4. #12464
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    That Imouto one looks like it might be decent as well. And that's just the shit I recognize.
    My little sister couldn't possibly be this cute! interests me for only one reason. GLOBAL WARMING. (nsfw)

  5. #12465
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Did anyone watch the first season of Letter Bee? It seemed interesting, and is on my to-watch list, but wondering if I should binge it before the second season, or just keep putting it off?

  6. #12466
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,459
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    arakawa and that little sister one are the only ones that interest me, I don't recognize the rest. anything I should check out or anything that is a sequel which I should hop onto before fall?
    If you haven't seen season 1 of 'Toaru Majutsu no Index', I'd say that's something worth watching. Not the best, but still enjoyable. Season 2 comes out in the Fall.

    Also, the Bakuman anime comes out Fall. The manga is great and worth checking out. If you haven't heard about/read it, it's about becoming a mangaka(manga artist,) and it's from the people that did Death Note.

  7. #12467
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    My only problem with the first season of Index was the ending basically lol. Season 2 being confirmed a little while ago made it better. Looking forward to it, especially after seeing some of the stuff about the manga in the manga topic.

  8. #12468
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    You guys missed Sora no Otoshimono Season 2 and Samurai Girls!

  9. #12469
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by avelle View Post
    Appreciate the response, do you know what they use for encoding? I assume it's commercial software but curious.
    I said x264.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X264

  10. #12470
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    Quote Originally Posted by aers View Post
    I meant like, do they use some fancy schmancy program to put the videos together.

  11. #12471
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    No. Video - x264, audio - nero aac encoder, subs - Aegisub, muxing - mkvmerge.

    All free.

    edit: o, and yatta for handling interlacing/telecining/etc. & avisynth for filtering.

  12. #12472
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Does anyone have a good AVI version of Evangelion rebuild 2?
    I can't seem to find any. Want to play it on my PS3.

  13. #12473
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    Quote Originally Posted by aers View Post
    No. Video - x264, audio - nero aac encoder, subs - Aegisub, muxing - mkvmerge.

    All free.

    edit: o, and yatta for handling interlacing/telecining/etc. & avisynth for filtering.
    Thanks for answering my noob questions. :3

  14. #12474
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    My Little Sister can't be this cute
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee7tVUeeh2E

  15. #12475
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,459
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Does anyone have a good AVI version of Evangelion rebuild 2?
    I can't seem to find any. Want to play it on my PS3.
    [UTW] Evangelion 2.22 - You Can (Not) Advance [BD][400p,XviD][C0DE50B6].avi

    Have you tried that one?

  16. #12476
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    GITS: SAC movie:
    Spoiler: show
    Something feels strange. Didn't SAC2 leave off with the team reuniting? What's with the very little backstory to why the major left the group?

  17. #12477
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    My Little Sister can't be this cute
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee7tVUeeh2E
    Needs moar global warming. Definitely watching.

  18. #12478
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Okay so I've watched ton of anime over the years, and while watching HotD's last episode, was like "This is the most fanservice I've ever seen in any show" Not that I minded. Kind of offsets the serious tone of what's going on. But jesus fucking christ. I had to turn the damn volume down, sounded like I was watching a porn.

    I don't know if I can count Queen's Blade, as it's got full on nudity. Has there been a show with more in all of the episodes? I can recall a ton of individual episodes. Outlaw Star, some Bebop, etc. this series is littered with it.

  19. #12479
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    I don't know if I can count Queen's Blade, as it's got full on nudity. Has there been a show with more in all of the episodes? I can recall a ton of individual episodes. Outlaw Star, some Bebop, etc. this series is littered with it.
    sadly, extreme fanservice based anime and loli anime has become hugely popular in the last few years, and I expect it to continue for awhile longer.
    I'm sure there's more anime like HotD.

  20. #12480
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    Fanservice is entertaining and I'll be the first to admit I enjoy it at times, but I would kill for another anime like Code Geass or FMA:Brotherhood. Those shows kept me counting days and hours until the next episode.

Page 624 of 777 FirstFirst ... 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 674 ... LastLast