Page 648 of 777 FirstFirst ... 598 638 646 647 648 649 650 658 698 ... LastLast
Results 12941 to 12960 of 15535
  1. #12941
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Credit to Aroduc blog


  2. #12942
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Fucking.. I didn't think I'd be watching this at all. Then I read the first chapter and was like, "meh, I could watch this." But after watching that.. there's no way in hell I'm not watching. Fucking gainax lol.

  3. #12943
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,624
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    Fucking.. I didn't think I'd be watching this at all. Then I read the first chapter and was like, "meh, I could watch this." But after watching that.. there's no way in hell I'm not watching. Fucking gainax lol.
    It's... not good...

  4. #12944
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Black Lagoon Roberta's Blood Trail Ep 2 Blah Blah Blah

    Too much talking. we get it Roberta went wild can we get the awesome action please? everything was a setup for the next episode (Nov 8 release date). Roberta's insanity was best part of whole episode, and the random jokes here and there with fanservice for good measure.

    Mm..Revy

  5. #12945
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrdragon View Post
    It's... not good...
    Lies. With transformation scenes like that it can't be any less than watchable.

  6. #12946
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,624
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    Lies. With transformation scenes like that it can't be any less than watchable.
    That scene was the only part of the entire show with that style animation. The show itself is basically a perverted Powerpuff Girls.

  7. #12947
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    And you're not okay with that?

  8. #12948
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    That scene was the only part of the entire show with that style animation. The show itself is basically a perverted Powerpuff Girls.
    So you're going to judge the entire season off just one episode? I just can't do that. I hated the first couple episodes of Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan, but was glad that I finished it. Saikano on the other hand.. I wish I had never wasted my time watching it. D:


    And you're not okay with that?
    Also, that.

  9. #12949
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I love this show without even seeing the first episode. Love the animation styles and the music if I saw the preview right is being done by Taku Takuhashi?

  10. #12950
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,459
    BG Level
    7

    Well, I'm going to admit, that looked retarded. Lol. I'll still give the first episode a shot, though.

  11. #12951
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by JigglyJam View Post
    I love this show without even seeing the first episode. Love the animation styles and the music if I saw the preview right is being done by Taku Takuhashi?
    Yup.

  12. #12952
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    None of you guys wouldn't happen to know where to find Cyborg 009 dubs would ya? I haven't seen it in years and Toonami never finished it, wanna nostalgia a bit. I'm guessing it's on animetake?

  13. #12953
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    436
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    this came out of left field for me, but there's an iron man anime!?
    just skimmed it, doesnt even feel like iron man, just another JP mech anime/live action

    the stories arent even related to marvels iron man from what i could tell... worst rehash then those new bat man cartoons on Saturdays that you see now-a-days

    http://www.kumby.com/iron-man-episode-1/

  14. #12954
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    883
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by liggy 0 View Post
    worst rehash then those new bat man cartoons on Saturdays that you see now-a-days
    Holy shit, if you are talking about The Brave and the bold...

    How are the stories not related to Marvel's Iron Man? There are hundreds of alternate interpretations/canons of Iron Man.

  15. #12955
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi



    3 minutes preview of First episode of Index Season 2.

    Edit
    Bakuman OP (not really) I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the Opening used as soon the episode started I thought I was watching a different Anime.
    Spoiler: show



  16. #12956
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I must say, Panty and Stocking was hilarious. I love how much it reminded me of 90s cartoons, so awesome.

  17. #12957
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Iron man anime sucks

  18. #12958
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    It's sad but true

  19. #12959
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    I mean I thought Fujikei as Tony Stark would make it at least watchable and shit, but the way the anime is setup where shit just doesn't stay on one setting for more than 2 minutes, the whole thing just being mostly...boring dialogue, with the action sequences leaves much to be desired, I just don't think it would get any better.

    That and the animation style is like a bastardization of anime and american cartoon, I guess it could have worked out, but it just wasn't doing it for me.

  20. #12960
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,738
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Panty and Stocking needs its own thread.

Page 648 of 777 FirstFirst ... 598 638 646 647 648 649 650 658 698 ... LastLast