Page 649 of 777 FirstFirst ... 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 659 699 ... LastLast
Results 12961 to 12980 of 15535
  1. #12961
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

  2. #12962
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    i think panty stocking pulled off the east meet west blend a lot better than ironman did, which is sad considering it's about loli having sex and shit jokes

  3. #12963
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Neither of them are lolis.

  4. #12964
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    they sure are drawn like one outside the stripper sequences though

  5. #12965
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    http://imgur.com/UgDUi.jpg

    Oh Gainax


    Star Driver was great, pretty ridiculous and fabulous. the animation made my jaw drop it's that good.

    Star Driver OP Done by the great Shinichiro Watanabe *Cowboy Bebop*

  6. #12966
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,047
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Heh, the companion thread in FFXIV got me looking at more dub outtakes.
    Apparently, some kind of competition between Steve Blum and Crispin Freeman made the Noein ones particularly epic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp8ohelYOY8

    Edit: And god the music for the Star Driver OP is ugly as hell. I'd rather be forced to listen to the Maburaho OP on repeat.

  7. #12967
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    My Little Sister Can't be This Cute Ep1

    Very faithful to the Light Novels, I am surprised how many Ero-games they stuck in. What made me laugh seeing Cross Days, School Days and many others games (AIC did credit the companies at the end). if your expecting anything like KissXsis your out of luck.




  8. #12968
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    221
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Just watched unlimited blade works and I must say I'm very impressed.

    First bit of it was kinda weird seeing the first few parts of FSN flying by with not that much explanation, but once it starts to deviate, it really gets good. Kinda confused as to what happened near the end
    Spoiler: show
    (especially what happened to saber, might have to rewatch FSN if I missed something)


    Animation is pretty damn good especially during the fight scenes. From beginning to end it just looks amazing. More impressed with this than anything else

  9. #12969
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Spoiler: show
    Haven't watched the UBW movie yet, but the UBW ending is either 1 is the true ending, in which saber used up all her power using Excalibur to destroy the holy grail, then disappear to return to her body to presumably die, while the other is the good ending, which she didn't used up all her power in using that Excalibur, and her contract with Rin as the master continues since she has the capacity to supply her with mana, and lived with Shirou and Rin, with implication that Shirou would be supplying Rin with some mana to help her sustain Saber, if you know what I mean...


    Dolphins are lame, but I guess it beats CG Dragon

  10. #12970
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    they sure are drawn like one outside the stripper sequences though
    Most definitely not. They are neither dfc, nor loli.

  11. #12971
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrdragon View Post
    That scene was the only part of the entire show with that style animation. The show itself is basically a perverted Powerpuff Girls.
    That's pretty much exactly what I thought when I scrolled through it. I might give it a serious watch later just to confirm my suspicions but it doesn't seem very interesting atm.

  12. #12972
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,624
    BG Level
    7

    I just watched UBW. It was fucking amazing. It was everything that I loved about that arc from the game... although... I seriously doubt that anyone who DIDN'T play the game could follow anything that happened in the beginning. You might get some of it if you had seen the Fate anime, but the movie didn't stop rushing where the story branched. I feel that a lot of the earlier events were severely dulled by being skimmed over so quickly. Seeing the Archer fights animated gave me chills...

    I also love how they subtly alluded to the sex scene, lol. I wish someone would just take those scenes that couldn't be in the Animes and make a Hentai of them.

  13. #12973
    Karma Whore
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    146
    BG Level
    3

    Courtesy of Draggy over in the manga thread. Thanks Draggy!

    Bakuman 1! Lets get some love going for this series.

    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=162307

  14. #12974
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Wow, Bakuman wasn't that bad at all in anime form. I *loved*

    Spoiler: show
    Mashiro's confession animated, hahaha.

  15. #12975
    Karma Whore
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    146
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Wow, Bakuman wasn't that bad at all in anime form. I *loved*

    Spoiler: show
    Mashiro's confession animated, hahaha.
    Just finished watching. Very very happy with it, worth the excitement I had for it. Lets hope they keep up with the animation, fit the anime perfectly.

    Spoiler: show
    That scene was definitely lol. I was wondering how the small comedy bits the manga has in its serious moments would play out in anime form. Glad to see how well it worked out.

  16. #12976
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I don't mind if animation's not stellar as long as they get the characters right.

    Also just watched Star Driver. I approve. It's fabulous level is high enough for me.

  17. #12977
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,624
    BG Level
    7

    I read the synopsis for Bakuman and thought it sounded pretty lame, but after watching the first episode, it looks like it's going to be very good. I'll be keeping up on this one.

  18. #12978
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    My Little Sister Can't be This Cute Ep1

    Very faithful to the Light Novels, I am surprised how many Ero-games they stuck in. What made me laugh seeing Cross Days, School Days and many others games (AIC did credit the companies at the end). if your expecting anything like KissXsis your out of luck.



    scary thing is I've probably played them all... O_o (although cross days was... should I say disturbing at some points O_o)

    going to checkout My Little Sister Can't be This Cute and see how well it goes along with the manga , the manga did have some interesting parts
    speaking of kissXsis the dvd's need to come out faster O_o

    need to checkout star driver too, been busy zerging on ffxiv somewhat

  19. #12979
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    If you looking for fanservice shows Sora no Otoshimono Forte, MM and Yosuga no Sora(If you want a real incest story).


    Yosuga no Sora EP1 What the Hell

    Lets get the good points first the animation and music is sold. the voice cast is good and the atmosphere is nice reminds me of Air .

    Now to the bad. this one sickest animes I've seen recently. I completely lost it when I saw the sister spreading her legs for her pleasuring and all that incest imaginations. with another girl pleasuring herself after credit(an omake *Yeah Right*). Looks like Haru is some kind of Pimp. there a lot of Nudity here and there as well. I'm aware this base on an Ero-game but come on even Air, Shuffle and Clannad animes didn't do this shit.



    Edit

    Aroduc did a good summary of the show, I couldn't really take any more pic of this mess but hey props to him. If your into sexual content with high intent on incest, this is the show for you. I'm not watching anymore since it's not for me, but if this what interest you well good for you.

    Well, this is a disaster, but enough of a disaster that it was kind of fascinating to watch in progress. Let me just summarize the high points of the episode and see where you tap out. Haru and Sora transfer in, and every single girl he meets immediately falls in love with him and starts blushing. Then Sora has a flashback to playing with him (her twin brother mind you), ending with them kissing. The next day at school, everybody is too flustered to function and blushes at the thought of having Haru in their class. Haru then goes home where Sora fantasizes about jamming her tongue down his throat, but holds back the urge… until he’s asleep, when she wakes him up and strips in front of him. The episode then ‘ends’ and it continues with a four minute parody ‘episode’ where the maid suddenly begins masturbating.

  20. #12980
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Bakuman surprised me, I saw people discussing it in the manga topic and decided to give the anime a shot. Very funny, definitely following it the rest of this season.

Page 649 of 777 FirstFirst ... 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 659 699 ... LastLast