Page 690 of 777 FirstFirst ... 640 680 688 689 690 691 692 700 740 ... LastLast
Results 13781 to 13800 of 15535
  1. #13781
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Well I don't necessarily care about the ratings I just want to make sure I don't miss something because someone in this thread isn't watching or mentioning it, for example I would have totally missed shows like Ika Musume, Oreimo and PantyStocking if they weren't mentioned in this thread. Having really enjoyed all of them, I wouldn't want to miss something, from next season for example.

  2. #13782
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    Lolis Shitting stars.
    I know what Touhou is, but I just don't know what this is.

    Touhou isn't really mainstream, for good reason as there's not a lot to it. Loli has a problem, flies to source, beats it up, drinks tea afterwards.

    The only animated Touhou stuff I'd like to see are action scenes and cool choreography, as anything to do with plot or characters is going to be terrible. There's a reason why I don't keep up with Touhou that much anymore, and it's because the fanbase (the western fanbase) are completely retarded and childish, kinda like the characters in Touhou.

    As much as I love the games, shit like this just shouldn't happen. Even worse in a cross-over, which makes any decent source material absolute shit.

  3. #13783
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Also, is that a dude in the screenshot, already fucking broke the golden rule.
    I guess This best explaining on the cross over
    Touhou Project creator ZUN has responded to the announcement saying that the Anime Tenchou/Touhou anime cross-over is a “derivative work” which he recognizes and allows but has no involvement in.

    Hideaki (Evangelion) Anno & Hiroyuki (Gurren Lagann) Imaishi created the original 2002 Anime Tenchou promotional video – seen below – based on Kazuhiko Shimamoto’s manga.
    Freezing(Day old trailer).
    If the action is anything like the trailer could be a decent show this Winter.

  4. #13784
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    I don't know, I can't stand manhwas just on the ground that it fucking lacks consistency within their plot, Freezing is no exception.

  5. #13785
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    myanimelist.net and anidb.net are pretty good for user rankings.

    If you don't want to miss what's upcoming in a season, check out some previews. Random Curiosity is usually pretty verbose with theirs, the Winter 2011 one just went up yesterday actually.

    http://randomc.net/2010/12/25/winter-2011-preview/

    I don't know, I can't stand manhwas just on the ground that it fucking lacks consistency within their plot, Freezing is no exception.
    Only manhwas I really read are Lim Dal Youngs but I enjoy them all. UnbalanceXUnbalance and Legend of Maian for the story/setting and Freezing/Onihime/Aflame Inferno for the boobies. Oh wait all 5 are for the boobies :D

  6. #13786
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Macross Frontier The Movie: The Wings of Goodbye.

  7. #13787
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    Only manhwas I really read are Lim Dal Youngs but I enjoy them all. UnbalanceXUnbalance and Legend of Maian for the story/setting and Freezing/Onihime/Aflame Inferno for the boobies. Oh wait all 5 are for the boobies :D
    The plot of all the shit you listed has the consistencies of distilled water.

    Like seriously, at any point I thought the series was getting somewhere, they decide to either throw a plot twist or a new character to restart any previous development in the series. Not saying this doesn't happen in the manga, but of all the manhwa I read, it fucking happens like a fucking clockwork that I can't fucking enjoy any of it.

  8. #13788
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    So, I watched ore no imouto today/yesterday. From the tiny spoilers I ended up seeing while saving pictures, I was prepared to rage during the anime.. but it never happened. Overall I liked it. I liked how Kirino's character was basically what you'd expect if you combined a middle school girl with tsuntsun. Also loved how the dad was 'tsundere': "It's.. It's not like I looked into this for you or anything!" was great. The part that had be laughing the most, out of all 12 episodes, was definite when he was waiting on line at midnight and met his friend and they finished each others sentence- the mountains and springs behind them. I laughed for a good 2 minutes at least.

    I should probably read the manga, there's most likely some discrepancies right? Wonder if they're making a season 2..

    Spoiler: show
    I personally want him to hook up with his sisters new friend, or even better- hook up with her best friend. Shit would be so awesome.

  9. #13789
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    it's a novel, and the last novel pretty much make the Kuroneko route canon, assuming that the subsequent novel doesn't have Kyousuke or Kirino sabotaging the relationship

  10. #13790
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    so, gg blog says Gundam 00 movie sux still looking forward to it!

  11. #13791
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    so, gg blog says Gundam 00 movie sux still looking forward to it!
    I didn't think it was too bad, although the ending was soorta a wtf to me... can't wait for subs so I have a better idea of whats going on then jsut 25%ish of it ;/

  12. #13792
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    WTB more FMP

    Like, new stuff not stuff up to 2nd raid D;

  13. #13793
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    A Channel Trailer(Spring Season)
    Are you ready for more Slice of Life?

  14. #13794
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    i swear to god it's like the sitcom archetype for moe

  15. #13795
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Bleh... even I want to say enough with this shit.. and I loved Lucky Star, K-ON, Kodomo no Jikan, etc.

    it's a novel, and the last novel pretty much make the Kuroneko route canon, assuming that the subsequent novel doesn't have Kyousuke or Kirino sabotaging the relationship
    Bah! Novel means I'm infinitely less likely to read it. I'll put it on my list of things to read once I'm competent enough in japanese.

  16. #13796
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    There's pretty good spoilers/synopsis of each novel on the web if you want to read those.

  17. #13797
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    I don't get what moe is but was Ika Musume or Orenoimo 'moe'? If so I really like moe, fuck it.

  18. #13798
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Freezing is for titties and only titties. If you care about plot just leave it alone... that said, I'm going to watch it.

  19. #13799
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    What other heavy titty animes are there that have been on recently. I've seen some of queen's blade, seikon no qwaser, and ladies versus butlers. None are really good but for some reason it's like finding softcore porn on tv and it being on tv makes it better than real porn you can just watch anytime.

  20. #13800
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Highschool of the Dead

Page 690 of 777 FirstFirst ... 640 680 688 689 690 691 692 700 740 ... LastLast