Page 700 of 777 FirstFirst ... 650 690 698 699 700 701 702 710 750 ... LastLast
Results 13981 to 14000 of 15535
  1. #13981
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    I'll probably get beaten for this but what is that clip from?
    And moreover, what is that adorable catgirl in the Nyaa~ associated clip from (looks like the same thing though...)?

    edit: nvm looks like Bakemonogatari? I have that dl'd, time to watch it...


    The one fanservice anime that I can honestly watch with pride

  2. #13982
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Yeah...yeah...exactly... so cute... I must have one... @_@

  3. #13983
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I recommend using qIIq-THORA for episodes 1-13 and getting 14/15 from where ever if you haven't watched it yet. Bakemonogatari is one of the few series I watched before it finished airing, and one of the few I've rated a 10/10.

    edit: Why does japanese kills posts on this forum? D: I wanted to sing the bakemonogatari ending song D:

  4. #13984
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    I just saw Working! All in all it was pretty clever, the cast was enjoyable (only character I didn't like was Imari. ugh) Shame it was only 13 episodes though...

  5. #13985
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Senjougahara only really labels herself as such, and is probably just playing the part to troll Araragi.

    Still though, as a pretend tsundere, she's still leap and bound better than most if not all "real" tsundere...which kinda speaks volume of the entire character archetype.
    I know she's playing the part, which makes it more enjoyable to watch. She does things and says some things a normal tsundere does, but then adds to it by being awesome.

  6. #13986
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    FRACTALE Ep1

    -Very good Animation.
    -The style is very Studio Ghibli.
    -Good voice cast.
    -I don't like Clain's voice.
    -Unoriginal plot but still very promising.
    -Did we really need fanservice?
    -The characters have a lot of charm and life to them.

    Pretty good first episode, The characters are likable and the world is very interesting.
    Spoiler: show



  7. #13987
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Character design for fractale makes me think of windmills, clogs, and well... the dutch... for some reason.

  8. #13988
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,480
    BG Level
    7

    Fractale's world kinda reminds me of Aria, with the futuristic/classical look (plus his house being near the water). I'm hoping they go out and explore it more in the next episode instead of spending it indoors.

    I was surprised by the amount of comedy there was. It was actually a pretty funny in parts.

    Edit: Also, best OP of the season?

  9. #13989
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I know she's playing the part, which makes it more enjoyable to watch. She does things and says some things a normal tsundere does, but then adds to it by being awesome.
    Like Araragi said on episode 12, there is not a single part of her that I don't love.

  10. #13990
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Those Fractale screenshots really reminded me of like... Laputa + Kiki + Nausicaa with some Howl all in there smushed together, definitely a Ghibli vibe.

  11. #13991
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Only 2 of the 5 Break Blade movies are out, correct?

  12. #13992
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Right.

  13. #13993
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    IS 2...the action scenes are decent, but about everything else is just some really boring high school bullshit with some country name throwing every now and then if the pattern continues. It's like Strike Witches with pants, which I don't think is a good thing.

  14. #13994
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Surprisingly weak season.

    Watch List:

    -Level E (this caught me by surprise. I wasn't expecting anything from it, but it turned out to be really good. The alien guy is awesome and hilarious).
    -Fractal(a very detailed setting, Studio Ghibli animation and great tone to it).
    -Yumekui Merry(sure it has its cliches, but the excellent style of animation and camera work is enough for me).
    -FREEZING(Gore and violence).

    Disappointing or flat out bad(I drop it):

    -Gosick(Dull, dull, dull).
    -I want you To Fuck Me, Big Brother(It's everything I expected from it. No originality and ugly character designs).
    -Rio -RainbowGate(Shit)
    -Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica(hey you know what's great? lets introduce telepathy, so we have even less shit to animate).
    -Infinite Stratos(Star Driver is far more entertaining and Index S2 is all the harem I need).
    -Beelzebub(OVA was superior and the manga is all I need).
    -Wolverine(No thanks).
    -Kimi ni Todoke Second Season(relationship reset) *still love the first season*
    -Dragon Crisis (Fuck You Studio Deen).
    -Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?(I am now to the point where I will skip anything Deen does. Thanks Dragon Crisis).
    -Hourou Musuko (Great art and drama but I was totally lost with the story. I am not reading the manga to fully understand it).

  15. #13995
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I have to agree with Kimi ni Todoke. After last season's finale, it seemed like things were finally progressing, and then they were just like "screw that" and started it all over again? How dumb.

  16. #13996
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi


    Index Season 2 Ep14


    Time for Italy arc, and with any new arc we get a lot of fanservice and misfortune from Touma. The real story starts near the end of course.

    -Minor complain no new Opening but New Ending
    -The Italy Arc is only 3 episode long then the final Arc with 8 episodes of Accelerator goodness.

    Spoiler: show



    ^
    Touma is an idiot and Stop ruining Misaka's fun Kuroko.



  17. #13997
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    I have to agree with Kimi ni Todoke. After last season's finale, it seemed like things were finally progressing, and then they were just like "screw that" and started it all over again? How dumb.
    Exact same as the manga, it's slooooow paced.

  18. #13998
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    When is the next episode of Freezing due out? I thought it was about this time of week but not seeing the 2nd episode anywhere. :<

  19. #13999
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    It just aired 30 minutes ago.

    http://www.mahou.org/Showtime?o=ET

  20. #14000
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    It just aired 30 minutes ago.

    http://www.mahou.org/Showtime?o=ET
    Excellent, should probably see subbed versions popping up later tonight or tomorrow then I guess. Thanks!

Page 700 of 777 FirstFirst ... 650 690 698 699 700 701 702 710 750 ... LastLast