Page 731 of 777 FirstFirst ... 681 721 729 730 731 732 733 741 ... LastLast
Results 14601 to 14620 of 15535
  1. #14601
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    So, I guess it's not. Thanks.
    Actually...

  2. #14602
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,480
    BG Level
    7

    Anyone like the new story in Level E? The new romance one? Why are they always focusing on new characters instead of Prince? Can't say I liked the first episode, although I did laugh a few times, but these new characters don't seem very interesting. I'm hoping we get to see Prince soon since he always makes things interesting but until then, it's was pretty disappointing.

  3. #14603
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    yea Level E had a ton of potential now its just spiraling downhill

  4. #14604
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Gintama = still best troll comedy show, Level E's potential is indeed dying thanks to lack of the stupid Prince.
    Quite a few of the shows this season that started out promising are spiraling downhill in a very bad way.
    See: Fractale, Level E (color rangers were sooo popular though), Gosick (what a damn disappointment)

    On the other hand, Yumekui Merry became better than I thought it would be...

  5. #14605
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
    Anyone like the new story in Level E? The new romance one? Why are they always focusing on new characters instead of Prince? Can't say I liked the first episode, although I did laugh a few times, but these new characters don't seem very interesting. I'm hoping we get to see Prince soon since he always makes things interesting but until then, it's was pretty disappointing.
    I remember the ending was quite trolly and pretty good. But iirc, it's one of the weaker arcs. It ends weirdly as usual thanks to the prince, but I can't remember specifically.

    I don't think Level E is spiralling at all, but perhaps rose-tinted glasses are to blame here.

  6. #14606
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Actually...
    all of my hate

  7. #14607
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    all of my hate
    lol, am I to take it that you found the inner universe mix?

  8. #14608
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,057
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Dem Hips

  9. #14609
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    I thought that was a video game, there's an anime? Is that french? I have so many questions right now!

  10. #14610
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,080
    BG Level
    6

    Yeah, it's in french. It's an MMO and an animated series, with some other related single player game also in the works I believe.

  11. #14611
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,057
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    ^
    It's the sequel to the MMO Dofus (which shows up very high on MMO population rankings, it's just that it's popular mainly in Europe, not the US.). The combat is interesting, it's a time limited strategy rpg style (think FF Tactics, or Shining Force). My only complaint is that the armor has randomly generated stats, so you need to grind like fuck for good gear.

    There's also a CCG, and they have tons of amazing french artists working for them; Maliki, Gueuzav. I can't confirm, but supposedly Arthur de Pins has been involved to. And they've incredibly made Flash animation not suck.
    The closest I can compare it is if someone hired Aaron Diaz of Dresden Codak.

  12. #14612
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    @Durarara 25

    What a tease. So good, but so short, and now we have to wait indefinitely for more.

  13. #14613
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    they haven't continued baccano, so i'm not holding my breath :/

    also, was half expecting the orihara sisters to be voiced by the araragi sisters, that would've been so great...

  14. #14614
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I know ;/ I'm still hoping they will eventually animate the remaining chapter of both series.

  15. #14615
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    woo been waiting for season 2 thanks !
    Same here thanks for info and Season 2 Download. I'm happy I got something to watch today, since MadHouse delayed Black Lagoon OVA 4 to March 11th but back to Wakfu season 2 I noticed in OP2 they cut Eva's Hair!...



    I'm still hoping they will eventually animate the remaining chapter of both series.
    Didn't Baccano sell pretty bad? while Durarara sold pretty good for Brains Base, despite the drop in sales in later volumes.

    Durarara Overall volumes sales:

    01巻 16,161 18,216 29,653 10.02.24
    02巻 17,730 20,406 27,439 10.03.24
    03巻 16,993 19,538 23,332 10.04.21
    04巻 17,500 19,996 22,26710.05.26
    05巻 14,942 17,425 18,397 10.06.23
    06巻 13,652 16,013 17,017 10.07.21
    07巻 16,056 18,312 19,165 10.08.25
    08巻 11,582 13,571 14,388 10.09.22
    09巻 11,538 13,438 13,904 10.10.27
    10巻 10,785 12,347 12,797 10.11.24
    11巻 10,767 12,400 **,*** 10.12.22
    12巻 10,158 11,375 **,*** 11.01.26
    13巻 12,023 **,*** **,*** 11.02.23

  16. #14616
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Brains Base doesn't do sequels. Spice and Wolf is the only one I can remember them doing.

  17. #14617
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    318
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    Brains Base doesn't do sequels. Spice and Wolf is the only one I can remember them doing.
    But they didn't do the first season right?

  18. #14618
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    Brains Base doesn't do sequels. Spice and Wolf is the only one I can remember them doing.
    Natsume Yuujin-Cho.

    Come now!

  19. #14619
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Awww shit son

    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ito-gets-anime


    News: Gyo Horror Manga by Tomie's Junji Ito Gets Anime
    This year's 14th issue of Shogakukan's Big Comic Spirits magazine is announcing on Monday that an anime adaptation of Junji Ito's Gyo horror manga has been green-lit.

    In the story, strange, legged fish appear in Okinawa in southern Japan, and the creatures portend a horrific change for the animal life in the area. Tadashi and and his girlfriend Kaori find themselves trapped on an island, facing a fate worse than death.

    Viz Media published the two volumes of the manga in North America. Ito also created the Tomie and Uzumaki manga, and both inspired live-action horror films.

  20. #14620
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,057
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    >:3

Page 731 of 777 FirstFirst ... 681 721 729 730 731 732 733 741 ... LastLast