Page 749 of 777 FirstFirst ... 699 739 747 748 749 750 751 759 ... LastLast
Results 14961 to 14980 of 15535
  1. #14961
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrdragon View Post
    If ever you think you understand Evangelion, then you don't understand Evangelion.
    Not even Anno understands EVA

  2. #14962
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Real Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika

    WTF doesn't even describe this. probably will be delete from youtube as well.
    Genius.

  3. #14963
    Can't dazzle with brilliance, Baffling with bullshit.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    235
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Taube Teirn
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    Genius.
    Mark of a great anime? It gives birth to weird shit like this.

    We need more shit like this.

  4. #14964
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Needs an all female cast version!

  5. #14965
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I'm not gonna lie I read "all female cats version" because its you gulk

  6. #14966
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,624
    BG Level
    7

    Index is starting to piss me off... This shit is borderline nonsensical. They have like 3 things going on all at the same time, all of which are poorly explained and using new characters that we don't have time to know anything about. Furthermore, the plots aren't even connected except for an overlapping character here and there!

    I can't keep all of this shit straight. New villains pop up for 2 episodes with like 3 lines of character development, and we're supposed to accept that they played some major part in things. As if that isn't enough, they make each of these new characters part of some organization that I can't tell if it's new, old, big, small, a branch of some previously mentioned group, the parent organization of a previously mentioned group, or something completely unrelated to anything we've heard of. Add to this that several characters seem to be part of several groups, or at least change groups frequently... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

  7. #14967
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Just compiled an "anime I've watched list" and holy shit. 106. I'm pretty sure I've forgot some key animes also.

    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Leftarmpunch

  8. #14968
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    Star Driver 24 = FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUck

  9. #14969
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Star Driver 24 = FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUck
    Just finished watching and I agree with this statement. Still fucking epic though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    Just compiled an "anime I've watched list" and holy shit. 106. I'm pretty sure I've forgot some key animes also.

    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Leftarmpunch
    Yeah.. I'm at around 170ish, rofl.

  10. #14970
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Just finished watching and I agree with this statement. Still fucking epic though.
    Was mostly a FU... at the way it ended.

  11. #14971
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrdragon View Post
    Index is starting to piss me off... This shit is borderline nonsensical. They have like 3 things going on all at the same time, all of which are poorly explained and using new characters that we don't have time to know anything about. Furthermore, the plots aren't even connected except for an overlapping character here and there!

    I can't keep all of this shit straight. New villains pop up for 2 episodes with like 3 lines of character development, and we're supposed to accept that they played some major part in things. As if that isn't enough, they make each of these new characters part of some organization that I can't tell if it's new, old, big, small, a branch of some previously mentioned group, the parent organization of a previously mentioned group, or something completely unrelated to anything we've heard of. Add to this that several characters seem to be part of several groups, or at least change groups frequently... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
    I've been saying a more condensed version of this forever.

    Granted, "utter shit" may have been too condensed.

  12. #14972
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Was mostly a FU... at the way it ended.
    p much

  13. #14973
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    The way Madoka has been unfolding, I didn't even feel trolled on Star Drivers 24 sadly.

  14. #14974
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Oh, I didn't either. I just thought it was a ending.

  15. #14975
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
    http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/denpa/news/


    Ao no Exorcist CM7


    Edit
    STEINS;GATE

  16. #14976
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    The way Madoka has been unfolding, I didn't even feel trolled on Star Drivers 24 sadly.
    I didn't feel trolled, just:

    http://commonwealthbaptistchurch.org...iff-hanger.gif 'd

  17. #14977
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt" Blu-ray & DVD Vol.4 sale today!
    (2011/03/25) [ BD · · CD DVD Info ]

    "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt" Blu-ray & DVD Vol.4 is now on sale today!

    In this volume, about 12, "transformed" from a 15th story, "One of them angry ghost" recorded up to four stories.
    Sister pantyhose just to perpetually fight. Exposed to violence battered unreasonable Mikaneta also weigh in briefs! Ultra-flying life for such a case from outer space? (# 12, "transformed")
    Angel sisters doing just wasted so lose the attitude tells garter. Nor should listen to the words of that garter belt, consider two people make money for themselves. Function properly without any work going on in parallel with, but .... (# 13 "張Re nude for cash")
    勤Merubeku the day police chief, Romero & The pantyhose sisters came to attack the new ghost is Kapentaun! Heaven ineffective weapons before the enemy, and sure enough the fate of the panty stockings? ! (# 14 "... of the Dead")
    Ghost crime and killing (?) Sisters pantyhose was to go on trial on television, there is no room for sympathy from the usual bad behavior .... Lawyer and two people chosen among the conditions continue to worsen? (# 15 "One of them angry ghost")

    Blu-ray and the Special Edition DVD is released in the soundtrack is crammed with instruments not included in your "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Bonus CD" comes!
    The booklet "DCGOSSIP MAGAZINE Vol.3" and also included a special sticker, the disc also includes a documentary blasting this title.
    The jacket is designed Nishigori Atsushi knee socks to draw down the main characters! !

    Please in looking for shops near you.
    http://www.gainax.co.jp/anime/psg/news/0064.html

    Can't wait to see this ripped and uploaded. I really want the bonus CD with the extra tracks not on the OS, I hope to god the Garterbelt song is on there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
    Look it's Takeru a few years later! Can't wait for this...

    Also Steins;Gate looks interesting, blood and dead bodies O.O

  18. #14978
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,480
    BG Level
    7

    I wrote a Spring season preview on my blog if anyone wanted to see my opinion on the upcoming season. I also linked to as many PVs as I could find for each show, so it might be a good stop if you're interested in seeing some selected PVs for shows.

    http://avvesione.wordpress.com/2011/...eason-preview/

    Pretty much I'm most excited for C, Steins;Gate, DogDays, Hanasaku and am kinda curious about the next 15. I'm hoping to only have ~12 shows this spring but we'll see.

    Has everyone made up their mind on the Spring anime season? It starts this week!!

  19. #14979
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    So far, the only things I know I'm watching are The World God Only Knows season 2 and Maria+Holic season 2, the rest I'm just going to wait for other people to watch and comment on in here most likely.

  20. #14980
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Kaiji and Maria Holic for sure.

Page 749 of 777 FirstFirst ... 699 739 747 748 749 750 751 759 ... LastLast