Page 750 of 777 FirstFirst ... 700 740 748 749 750 751 752 760 ... LastLast
Results 14981 to 15000 of 15535
  1. #14981
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,218
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Chrian Kywind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    hmm I need a recommendation , an anime with the grace of tenchu muyo with the comedy of goldenboy, the action of gurren lagann, any ideas?

  2. #14982
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Needless ? not sure it fills the "grace of tenchi muyo" part but its action parody, and sort of funny in a "lol@shounen type stuff" kind of way.

    Also, Boku no Pico.

  3. #14983
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,218
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Chrian Kywind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    isn't boku no pico that one yaoi?

  4. #14984
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrian View Post
    hmm I need a recommendation , an anime with the grace of tenchu muyo with the comedy of goldenboy, the action of gurren lagann, any ideas?
    Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari

    Lemme know if you shat brick on how accurate that is to your request.

  5. #14985
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Cheated. Thats like a sidestory to Tenchi Muyo :/

  6. #14986
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,218
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Chrian Kywind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    gonna check it out thanks

  7. #14987
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Has everyone made up their mind on the Spring anime season? It starts this week!!
    Must Watch. Kaiji Season 2, Hidan no Aria, STEINS;GATE, The World God Only knows Season 2, Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera, Deadman Wonderland, Ao no Exorcist, -C-, Fireball Charming, Maria Holic Season 2, Anohana, Dog days and Hanasaku Iroha

    The rest will be given one to three episode treatment. except for Nichijou, all jump titles*Don't have time for long series* and Seikon no Qwaser season 2.


    My Little Kuroneko Can't Be This Cute EP 13

    I was incredibly surprised as to how dramatic this episode was. also absolutely hilarious thanks Kuroneko and Saori's attitude. I just wish Bitch sister never comes back but I know that's not going to happen *sigh*.




    Edit

    STEINS;GATE PV 2
    Amazing trailer.

  8. #14988
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    kirino being gone is probably the best thing that happen to the series.

    though i supposed the last novel kuroneko route will be great if the author/kyousuke didn't fuck it up

    her ending in the psp game was so hilarious, and her imouto is just hngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggg

  9. #14989
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Kuroneko's imouto? I remember her from that one episode in the anime, really adorable. Also it felt like Kuroneko was poor, I think it makes her like the very definition of moe.

    I hate seeing Ker's reviews because it always puts me on the lookout for when the translation finally drops and I can't rest because I know it's coming but I am worried I'll miss it. Especially true for bonus episoes because MAL doesn't catch them sometimes (usually).

  10. #14990
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    she have 2 sisters, and she's not really poor...just relatively less privileged than the bitch that whores herself out

  11. #14991
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,551
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I'm looking at:

    - Dog Days
    - Gintama (continuation)
    - Kaiji 2
    - Sket Dance (typical highschool? Nope, COLLEGE.)
    - Maria+Holic S2
    - The World God Only Knows S2

    Maybe:

    - Deadman Wonderland
    - Ao no Exorcist
    - Seikon no Qwaser S2
    - Hidan no Aria


    10 shows? The fuck?

    That's double the most I've ever watched in a season.

    I don't see myself watching them all start to finish, though. Going to have to be a gem in the rough here, not a lot of really standout amazing shows.

  12. #14992
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,053
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    The only thing I'm sure I'll watch is Appleseed, everything else is gonna need a premiere and consensus before judgment.
    Probably for the best, considering Madoka came out of fucking left field.

  13. #14993
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,624
    BG Level
    7

    I'm just gonna lurk on BG Anime till mid-season and then see which series' people can't shut up about and then watch those. Until those become apparent, I'll make due with books or with series' from this season that I was iffy about. It worked with Madoka and a few others.

    I don't think I'm gonna try to watch anything from the start this season like I tried last time... I might end up with another Freezing or Level E (Which is to say, a fucking Train wreck that I just can't look away from despite how terrible it is). I'll wait till there are at least 3 episodes. That seems to be the magic number required to determine if it's going to be a waste of time or not.

    Edit: Oh, and then once I catch up on Anime that everyone has already seen, I'll come here to rant about it as though I'm saying something that hadn't already been said a hundred times ^^

  14. #14994
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I've learned to do the opposite. You guys leave out a lot of good/decent shows to watch each season. I'll watch a few episodes of pretty much everything and go from there.

    On another note: OH GOD STAR DRIVER IS AWESOME

  15. #14995
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,644
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by JigglyJam View Post
    I've learned to do the opposite. You guys leave out a lot of good/decent shows to watch each season. I'll watch a few episodes of pretty much everything and go from there.
    Yeah, seeing how some outright avoid things just because it might be shounen or there's a girl with big tits seems to eliminate a few possibles. Then again, some of things I've seen others rave about like TTGL or P&S just kind of bored me and/or felt they could've been better. Joy of opinions, I guess.

  16. #14996
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by JigglyJam View Post
    I've learned to do the opposite. You guys leave out a lot of good/decent shows to watch each season. I'll watch a few episodes of pretty much everything and go from there.

    On another note: OH GOD STAR DRIVER IS AWESOME
    I do it differently then possibly most here...!

    I download every single show for the first 6-8 episodes and see how good it is and delete based on if I don't like it or not by then

    Considering 2TB drives are like $70 these days... got plenty of room!

  17. #14997
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by JigglyJam View Post
    I've learned to do the opposite. You guys leave out a lot of good/decent shows to watch each season. I'll watch a few episodes of pretty much everything and go from there.

    On another note: OH GOD STAR DRIVER IS AWESOME
    Welcome to the party, yo. KIRABOSHI!

  18. #14998
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,644
    BG Level
    9

    I really should get a 2 TB HD when I have some spare cash floating around. Always felt guilty deleting things I'd downloaded since it basically meant if I ever got the urge to watch something again, I'd have to wait for a re-download. And streaming quality is way too hit and miss.

  19. #14999
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13935182

    Basically a new season anime trailer compilation, I usually just watch those every season and pick and choose which seem interesting.

    And there is the whole 3 episode rule too.

    I think my pick this season is Mariaholic S2, Denpa Onna, Stein's gate, Ao no Exorcist, Gintama, Kaminomi s2, Oretsuba, and Deadman Wonderland.

    Could be forgetting something, but I'll pick up and drop as the season goes.

  20. #15000
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    2TB drives are for chumps. 5x3TB drives in RAID6 is where it's at! I just picked up a Synology DS1511+ NAS and the thing is doing wonders for centralizing all of my media and other network functions at home.

Page 750 of 777 FirstFirst ... 700 740 748 749 750 751 752 760 ... LastLast