Page 751 of 777 FirstFirst ... 701 741 749 750 751 752 753 761 ... LastLast
Results 15001 to 15020 of 15535
  1. #15001
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,642
    BG Level
    9

    ...I don't think I need 15TB.

    In general, my collection of MP3s is pretty small (Maybe no more than 3gb), and I could probably delete a nice chunk of them and not even miss them. I'm currently running on a 220gb HD and have maybe 80gb free, give or take a game install.

    Only thing I'm worried about is if my power supply would be high enough to take on a secondary drive, if that's even a concern.

  2. #15002
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Kaiji Season 2

    Trailer just aired, so here's some screen shots. MY BODY IS READY.





    Edit

    Baka Test OVA 2

    I swear this new opening grows on me. I’m starting to listen to it over and over again.... anyhow This episode was hilarious and I have no idea why the re-used jokes(homo erotic, gender confusion, summon battles, yandree etc) still managed to keep me entertained and The return of Akihisa's hot older sister at the start was great. better than the first OVA by far.


    ^
    he gets cuter with each new installment, STOP IT JAPAN.


    Edit 2


  3. #15003
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,530
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    The only thing I'm sure I'll watch is Appleseed, everything else is gonna need a premiere and consensus before judgment.
    Probably for the best, considering Madoka came out of fucking left field.
    Sorry, Appleseed got delayed until the summer season.

  4. #15004
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,046
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Eh.
    Just means I can work through backlog if nothing is a sleeper hit.

  5. #15005
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,080
    BG Level
    6

    Newest episode of Ore no imouto was a riot. I'm so glad the bitch of a little sister is gone.

    Wakfu Season 2 Episode 5

    Hardsub: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1WWGLD1L/
    Softsub: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/XOOPD7LM/

  6. #15006
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    221
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    2TB drives are for chumps. 5x3TB drives in RAID6 is where it's at! I just picked up a Synology DS1511+ NAS and the thing is doing wonders for centralizing all of my media and other network functions at home.
    I'm all for building collections and what not, but honestly, do you really see yourself going back and watching even a fourth of what you own? I've probably collected a good..200 or so series over the past 10 years-ish, but I can barely name 10 titles that I would go back and watch IF I had the time. And the more time goes on, I usually just watch a series as it's coming out and then delete it from my HDD after it finishes unless I really REALLY liked it. So honestly I wouldn't think I would even see the need to collect 15 TB worth of media.

    The last HD I bought was 1 TB...which was 1 year ago. With iTunes (music, movies, podcasts), normal movies, and about 25-ish anime series (all 720p+) I still have about 400 GB free. So at this rate I may upgrade to a 2 or 3 TB drive by this time next year.

    tl;dr 15 TB is overkill for most people XD

  7. #15007
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalima View Post
    I'm all for building collections and what not, but honestly, do you really see yourself going back and watching even a fourth of what you own? I've probably collected a good..200 or so series over the past 10 years-ish, but I can barely name 10 titles that I would go back and watch IF I had the time. And the more time goes on, I usually just watch a series as it's coming out and then delete it from my HDD after it finishes unless I really REALLY liked it. So honestly I wouldn't think I would even see the need to collect 15 TB worth of media.

    The last HD I bought was 1 TB...which was 1 year ago. With iTunes (music, movies, podcasts), normal movies, and about 25-ish anime series (all 720p+) I still have about 400 GB free. So at this rate I may upgrade to a 2 or 3 TB drive by this time next year.

    tl;dr 15 TB is overkill for most people XD
    I rewatch a lot of old shows, especially after not seeing them for a while. Somethings are just fun to watch. It's also nice to keep stuff to be able to give to your friends or whatever.

  8. #15008
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Well, first off 5x3TB drives in RAID6 is only 9TB (8.17TB formatted) so I'm not quite THAT ridiculous. I also stick to HD/lossless media whenever available, so I eat up space pretty quick between movies and full series of TV/anime. I've been keeping my music in FLAC format as well which is a lot larger than even a 320kbps mp3. The past couple months before I upgraded (yeah, from a single 2TB drive) I was riding the red line on free space. Counting the ~30 torrents I'm currently seeding I'm hovering around 1.93TB used and rising. I'm with Elcura as well in that I like to go back now and then to rewatch something, but also to have the media around to share with friends. XBMC just looks a heck of a lot nicer with a full library, too. :D

  9. #15009
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Gintama Movie Sub for those who are fans of the show. It is done by an Indonesian group, but according to the comments it's still done pretty well. I still have half an hour till my torrent left so I can't really comment yet.

    Also for Kimi ni Todoke fans, looks like we got episode 11 AND 12 today, so just have to wait out till GG finishes subbing em. I thought the series was going to end this week with 1 last episode, but I'm glad to see it'll be a 2-parter and we don't have to wait another week....at least I think it finishes up. If the series miraculously ends up being 24 episodes, I might just shit a brick of joy.

  10. #15010
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,530
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Gintama Movie Sub for those who are fans of the show. It is done by an Indonesian group, but according to the comments it's still done pretty well. I still have half an hour till my torrent left so I can't really comment yet.

    Also for Kimi ni Todoke fans, looks like we got episode 11 AND 12 today, so just have to wait out till GG finishes subbing em. I thought the series was going to end this week with 1 last episode, but I'm glad to see it'll be a 2-parter and we don't have to wait another week....at least I think it finishes up. If the series miraculously ends up being 24 episodes, I might just shit a brick of joy.
    Nice to know Indonesia can sub the movie start to finish in about a week when Rumbel has been working on it for almost three months now and still never finished

  11. #15011
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Is KnT season 2 worth finishing even? I've watched about 3-4 episodes of it and it feels really redundant. I loved season one and thought it was really good but the miscommunication every episode seems kind of lame. I'd really like to see something with Chizuru and Ryuu as well D:

  12. #15012
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,480
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by warc View Post
    Is KnT season 2 worth finishing even? I've watched about 3-4 episodes of it and it feels really redundant. I loved season one and thought it was really good but the miscommunication every episode seems kind of lame. I'd really like to see something with Chizuru and Ryuu as well D:
    Hmmm.... you should. But if you're really pressed for time, you can start from episode 8 and go from there. You won't miss too much from 4-7 but it's still pretty important to what'll happen later on and made for some good scenes. The romance was pretty dead through there but there was some good comedy and personal development for Sawako in those episodes.

  13. #15013
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    221
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
    Hmmm.... you should. But if you're really pressed for time, you can start from episode 8 and go from there. You won't miss too much from 4-7 but it's still pretty important to what'll happen later on and made for some good scenes. The romance was pretty dead through there but there was some good comedy and personal development for Sawako in those episodes.

    Yeah thats the thing about this series. If you're in it to see major events and character developments that happen at a rapid pace, you're going to disappoint yourself. If they keep following the manga from where they are now, things are about to slow down yet again for Shouta and Sawako and don't pick up again for a while iirc.

    For me, Pin, Ryu, and Chizu really make the show since they are far more interesting characters.

  14. #15014
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Pretty much agree with you two on KnT. The first chunk of the second season more or less back-peddles from any bit of progress made between Sawako and Kazehaya from the first, but if you can tough it out, last weeks episode was awesomely rewarding. Looks like the subs are out for these two, so that should be fun. Not to spoil anything from the manga, but it gets really enjoyable when all that awkward misunderstanding stuff is over with.

  15. #15015
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,530
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Zombie Desu Ka finished, the last episode is subbed early.

    Looks like we have a very good chance of a second season, too.

    Spoiler: show


    Major antagonist from the novels. Why would she be featured if they weren't planning on going forward with it?


    It's expected to sell well.

  16. #15016
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,480
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Zombie Desu Ka finished, the last episode is subbed early.

    Looks like we have a very good chance of a second season, too.
    I expect it to do well, but I'd wait before making the assumption that they'll do a second season just yet. Nyan Koi announced that there'd be a second season in its final episode and that debuted back in Fall of 2009 with no real word on when it's start up again. And Needless showed Cruz wearing the Girl Squad uniform in the ending sequences but never made it to the St. Rose Arc (which happens to be my favorite arc in the manga) and went with an anime original ending instead, so that never came to fruition. But then again, KoreZombie might be more popular/sell better than those two or that Studio Deen already has plans to do a second season. I guess we'll find out.

  17. #15017
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
    I expect it to do well, but I'd wait before making the assumption that they'll do a second season just yet. Nyan Koi announced that there'd be a second season in its final episode and that debuted back in Fall of 2009 with no real word on when it's start up again.
    That's because the manga has been stalled for a year now, so there is no new content. Author is sick or something. Same for Kannagi, but shes feeling better and is going to start the manga back up soon.

  18. #15018
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,530
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
    I expect it to do well, but I'd wait before making the assumption that they'll do a second season just yet. Nyan Koi announced that there'd be a second season in its final episode and that debuted back in Fall of 2009 with no real word on when it's start up again. And Needless showed Cruz wearing the Girl Squad uniform in the ending sequences but never made it to the St. Rose Arc (which happens to be my favorite arc in the manga) and went with an anime original ending instead, so that never came to fruition. But then again, KoreZombie might be more popular/sell better than those two or that Studio Deen already has plans to do a second season. I guess we'll find out.
    NEEDLESS was apparently expected to be a multiple season series that failed badly in sales and had to be cropped down to one season.

    Nyan Koi has no material to continue; it's going to, whenever it does.

    Also, when you tease a second season in the last episode, it means that you probably intend to make one. A lot of shows that were supposed to have something in the future but did not end up doing so, they teased early on.

  19. #15019

  20. #15020
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,046
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Maybe it'll be good, but I always get this gut reaction to Deadman Wonderland.

    Because it's from the same people behind Eureka 7, and the guy even looks like the character, the first thought that hits my head is

    That whiny little bitch Renton.

Page 751 of 777 FirstFirst ... 701 741 749 750 751 752 753 761 ... LastLast