Page 752 of 777 FirstFirst ... 702 742 750 751 752 753 754 762 ... LastLast
Results 15021 to 15040 of 15535
  1. #15021
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    Maybe it'll be good, but I always get this gut reaction to Deadman Wonderland.

    Because it's from the same people behind Eureka 7, and the guy even looks like the character, the first thought that hits my head is

    That whiny little bitch Renton.
    Ha I knew it looked like something, I was like 'this looks like BONES, I wonder if it is, what do these designs remind me of?' and then read your post XD
    I didn't have anything against Renton though, there have been way whinier and bitchier kids piloting mechs

  2. #15022
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,054
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Dunno, Renton vs. Shinji is a really fucking close competition.

  3. #15023
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Renton had tons of man moments, Shinji had like... wait, there was that one t- nope, nevermind... oh wait but he did at least go berserk once or twice, that has to count for something I guess...
    Oh and Renton was at least in love (fo realz), Shinji's whole motivation through the series was "I wish Daddy would look at me" - beta. as. fuck.

  4. #15024
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    95
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    ichigo mashimaro (suggested on the first page) is SO cute! can anyone think of anything equally cute or at least just not depressing? i have a lot of free time this term so i'm trying to work on immersion for my japanese and running out of ideas. i've watched karin, lucky star, haruhi, xxxholic, trouble chocolate, paniponi dash, sasami magical girls club, sister princess, and moonphase in the past two months >.>

  5. #15025
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Try Minami-Ke. It's basically like a less humorous Ichigo Mashimaro?

    Oh. Put Minami-Ke on hold. I just remembered about Wokring! It's less on the cutesy side but much more entertaining, original and funny.

  6. #15026
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    95
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    thanks :D i'm fine with not cute as long as it's not sad! i'm not so good with sad. :X

  7. #15027
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by chikalin View Post
    ichigo mashimaro (suggested on the first page) is SO cute! can anyone think of anything equally cute or at least just not depressing? i have a lot of free time this term so i'm trying to work on immersion for my japanese and running out of ideas. i've watched karin, lucky star, haruhi, xxxholic, trouble chocolate, paniponi dash, sasami magical girls club, sister princess, and moonphase in the past two months >.>
    Read Yotsuba&! manga. It's cuter and better.

  8. #15028
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    Read Yotsuba&! manga. It's cuter and better.
    Second.

    Tons of hilarious stuff in that manga.

  9. #15029
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,131
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    Maybe it'll be good, but I always get this gut reaction to Deadman Wonderland.

    Because it's from the same people behind Eureka 7, and the guy even looks like the character, the first thought that hits my head is

    That whiny little bitch Renton.
    The manga was excellent when I was reading it, haven't kept up in a long time due to its release schedule. This is probably the first series I'll watch in a looong time.

  10. #15030
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,624
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Renton had tons of man moments, Shinji had like... wait, there was that one t- nope, nevermind... oh wait but he did at least go berserk once or twice, that has to count for something I guess...
    Oh and Renton was at least in love (fo realz), Shinji's whole motivation through the series was "I wish Daddy would look at me" - beta. as. fuck.
    Fuck that shit. Shinji was under more pressure. Renton started out trying to do a surfing trick and get some douchebag's autograph; Shinji was told that he had to save the motherfuckin world from day 1.

    I always considered Eureka7 to be a kiddie ripoff of Evangelion.

    Edit: Besides, Shinji Beta? Yeah fuckin right! He choked that bitch because he IMAGINED her back-talking him!

  11. #15031
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by chikalin View Post
    thanks :D i'm fine with not cute as long as it's not sad! i'm not so good with sad. :X
    School Rumble and Mitsudomoe for comedy, Mitsu being one of the funniest shows of late.

  12. #15032
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Dog Days PV

    http://www.dogdays.tv/special/




    A channel Trailer 2(2:25 minutes long).
    http://www.a-ch.jp/movie/movie02.html



  13. #15033
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    School Rumble and Mitsudomoe for comedy, Mitsu being one of the funniest shows of late.
    I agree with Elcura. Forgot about School Rumble. <3

  14. #15034
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

  15. #15035
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Working!!(PV in official website).
    http://www.wagnaria.com/

    Well this is totally unexpected..... April fools.... real mature A-1 PICTURES. I waited a week for this uncreative crap? I can't believe they wasted animation/time on this.



    Edit

    Dog days, has cat girls... must watch
    Same here. the opening sounds great and voice talent is impressive.

  16. #15036
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Deadman Wonderland PV



    Edit

    Kyouso Giga
    Impressive Animation. from what I was told it's not an April fools joke, nothing is really known about this title beside it's a collaboration between Toei Animation and Banpresto.

  17. #15037
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    So Working S2 was April Fools? Oh well, where there's smoke there's fire.

  18. #15038
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,480
    BG Level
    7

    I was wondering when the PVs for DogDays and Deadman Wonderland were coming out. Both shows are looking better and better.

    There's also a blog post on one of the days (Friday I think) where 7 anime air within an hour and half window of each other: http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-1345.html So it seems like C, Steins;Gate, AnoHana, Scarlet Ammo, Denpa Onna, Maria Holic Alive, and Sofuteni all come out on the same day. And I'm planning on watching/trying out all but one! D:

  19. #15039
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Whoever was looking for a really cute anime to help with Japanese: Bottle Fairy ftw

  20. #15040
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    95
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Whoever was looking for a really cute anime to help with Japanese: Bottle Fairy ftw
    even the name sounds cute! thanks

Page 752 of 777 FirstFirst ... 702 742 750 751 752 753 754 762 ... LastLast