Page 91 of 777 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast
Results 1801 to 1820 of 15535
  1. #1801
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Tokyotosho will most likely have it.
    I see batches that have english on the left from Triad, Hauu~, and Tanoshii. Are they all good subs or is one better than the other.

  2. #1802
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    You'd have to ask Aers who are good at subbing and who isn't.

    But I think Triad are good, and I've heard about Hauu~ and I think I've watched their stuff which didn't immediately strike me as bad. I think out of those I would go for Triad, simply because I've heard and watched their stuff before.

  3. #1803
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Triad subbed the first series, Hauu did the second series.

    It's not either or. Triad didn't do the second series and Hauu didn't do the first.

  4. #1804
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    I never used either subber for Higurashi. So I'm just saying based on what I've experienced with the subbers before.

  5. #1805
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    All Hauu ever did was the second series and the OVA anyway ;o It's their specialty. They're good.

  6. #1806
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Has anyone watched VK EP1 yet and is it worth watching?

    Also seriously, menclave's front page, download the yugioh thing lol.

  7. #1807
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    Has anyone watched VK EP1 yet and is it worth watching?

    Also seriously, menclave's front page, download the yugioh thing lol.
    VK= Vampire Knight? I tried reading the manga and it wasn't too great. I doubt the anime would be any better

  8. #1808
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    I don't feel like watching the raw for this so I don't know yet. Blogs seem to give it a good review so far (it's like Ouran with vampires?) so I'll definitely be checking it out when subs come out.

  9. #1809
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    I finished watching Baccano! last night and thought it was really really good. I have a few questions though so there may be spoilers below




    Vino the assassin who was the conductor, which family sent him on the train and what was his purpose there, did he know the black suits would be on the train?

    What happened to Nice and Jacuzzi, it was said that Jacuzzi had a tattoo on his face but it kinda looked more like a birth mark/burn or something, pretty weird sword if it actually was a tattoo. Also did Nice have burn marks over her body? Would make sense since she seems to play with bombs.

    Was Huey a original immortal?


    Are there any other anime similar to this where there are a lot of interesting characters and intertwining stories with decent action/comedy/story?
    I can't think of any anime like this. This anime remind me more of movie like Snatch and smokin aces then anime in a way.


    You can read wiki page for decent info about character. I dont think I could add more that isnt there already. They are going to make 3 bacano ova (one is out, but not subbed). No clue what they are about, or what they cover, but the episode you watched only cover 4/12 chapters.


    [edit]
    I liked higurashi a lot, but I disagree about it being similar. The ambiance was totally different for me. It was more of a horror/mystery show than action with multiple story intertwining. Either way, you should still give higurashi a try if you havent watched it. Good anime in overall, especially if you can marathon it.

    http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2...na31kx2by1.gif

  10. #1810
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Alright I recommend you guys give this show a shot, Zettai Karen Children.

    http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=5624 HD
    http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=5625 SD

    Yes, the show name translates into "Absolutely Lovely Children"; no, it isn't pedo. The studio doing it is the one that did Hayate, so the animation style is basically exactly the same.

    Also, it has penis lasers.

    I want to know what you think, lol.

  11. #1811
    ASG
    ASG is offline
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    488
    BG Level
    4
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Finally caught up with Code Geass and must say I enjoy it. Although the ending to the newest episode was similar to the very first episode

  12. #1812
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Popotan fucking suck. It's been a while since I forced myself through an anime like this one (last one being girl bravo). I guess it could appeals to certain people (/point gulk), but jesus, this is just bad. 6 episodes left...hope it get better. I was told it was an ecchi comedy with emotional scenes, but the only thing I see is boobies.

    Oh well, guess that kind of anime isnt for me.

    Yes, the show name translates into "Absolutely Lovely Children"; no, it isn't pedo. The studio doing it is the one that did Hayate, so the animation style is basically exactly the same.

    Also, it has penis lasers.
    For some reason, the first thing that came to my mind after reading "penis laser" is Inukami. There is something messed up about japanese people. Might give it a try when the series will be over. I got plenty of weekly anime for now.

  13. #1813
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Popotan fucking suck. It's been a while since I forced myself through an anime like this one (last one being girl bravo). I guess it could appeals to certain people (/point gulk), but jesus, this is just bad. 6 episodes left...hope it get better. I was told it was an ecchi comedy with emotional scenes, but the only thing I see is boobies.

    Oh well, guess that kind of anime isnt for me.

    Yes, the show name translates into "Absolutely Lovely Children"; no, it isn't pedo. The studio doing it is the one that did Hayate, so the animation style is basically exactly the same.

    Also, it has penis lasers.
    For some reason, the first thing that came to my mind after reading "penis laser" is Inukami. There is something messed up about japanese people. Might give it a try when the series will be over. I got plenty of weekly anime for now.
    Penis lasers and statue humping lolis!

  14. #1814
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    poidh

  15. #1815
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    fuck you aers, shitsux.

  16. #1816
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    So I watched both ToLoveRu and Kanokon...

    I thought Kanokon was more interesting (it doesn't help that ToLoveRu was broadcasted in 4:3 >.>), but neither one really kept me as interested as Ninomiya-kun did.

    I guess I'll watch the ep2s to see if I'll keep watching ;o

    btw, what's up with the lack of subs for Macross Frontier? Only one group released subs for the broadcasted version so far... and I thought it was gonna be oversubbed.

  17. #1817
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Popotan fucking suck. It's been a while since I forced myself through an anime like this one (last one being girl bravo). I guess it could appeals to certain people (/point gulk), but jesus, this is just bad. 6 episodes left...hope it get better. I was told it was an ecchi comedy with emotional scenes, but the only thing I see is boobies.

    Oh well, guess that kind of anime isnt for me.

    Yes, the show name translates into "Absolutely Lovely Children"; no, it isn't pedo. The studio doing it is the one that did Hayate, so the animation style is basically exactly the same.

    Also, it has penis lasers.
    For some reason, the first thing that came to my mind after reading "penis laser" is Inukami. There is something messed up about japanese people. Might give it a try when the series will be over. I got plenty of weekly anime for now.

    As long as it dosen't have a strange episode like inukami did where all those... monks? thought they were dogs... and... and... OH GOD THE HUMANITY

  18. #1818
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Popotan fucking suck. It's been a while since I forced myself through an anime like this one (last one being girl bravo). I guess it could appeals to certain people (/point gulk), but jesus, this is just bad. 6 episodes left...hope it get better. I was told it was an ecchi comedy with emotional scenes, but the only thing I see is boobies.

    Oh well, guess that kind of anime isnt for me.

    Yes, the show name translates into "Absolutely Lovely Children"; no, it isn't pedo. The studio doing it is the one that did Hayate, so the animation style is basically exactly the same.

    Also, it has penis lasers.
    For some reason, the first thing that came to my mind after reading "penis laser" is Inukami. There is something messed up about japanese people. Might give it a try when the series will be over. I got plenty of weekly anime for now.

    As long as it dosen't have a strange episode like inukami did where all those... monks? thought they were dogs... and... and... OH GOD THE HUMANITY
    So awesome
    http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=T5VC-XLM7 ... re=related

  19. #1819
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    ^
    What the hell. Inukami was so disturbing, in a funny way most of the times.

  20. #1820
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic
    fuck you aers, shitsux.
    not going to lie i posted that in hopes of tricking charismatic into watching

Page 91 of 777 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast