Page 94 of 777 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 1861 to 1880 of 15535
  1. #1861
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Osede
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas
    Anyone here at all interested in the upcoming anime based on the manga Blade of the Immortal/Mugen-no-J?nin

    It's coming up this summer and I'm pretty stoked for it.

    http://mugen.kc.kodansha.co.jp/
    might give it a shot for first 2-3 episode and see how the story going.



    on the side note, I'm finally finish the code geass ep 24 and 25 that sitting in my hard drive for months. Now I want to watch the fucking ep 2 for R2
    Yeah. I did that as well. Man, I forgot how epic it was. :/

  2. #1862
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    LELOUUUUCH

  3. #1863
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic
    If you aren't watching this, you should be.
    Especially Gulkeeva.
    already did, I almsot wondered if anyone was going to mention it... definantly strange but that maid guy sure does remind me of me...

    " I can see through your clothes.. its like your wearing nothing infront of me!"

  4. #1864
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Just marathon'd Kimikiss, pretty good show.

  5. #1865
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,588
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus
    Uhh.....

    (Golgo 13)

    http://yunakiti.blog79.fc2.com/blog-entry-591.html

    Edit: NSFW Warning!


    Just watched the espisode 1. It is quite nice, and reminds my about the art styles of some manga that I used to read them.

  6. #1866
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Hayate final episode (52) was nice. Naming the episode Radical Dreamer and making it involve time travel made me smile the whole time. Chrono trigger reference is always a big +. I was kinda hoping they show would end now, but I'm not mad to get another season. Hopefully, there wont be as many filler episodes, even if some of them were funny.

  7. #1867
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Man, geass 2 is getting really weird now that like every fucking person has geass.

  8. #1868
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    EVERYONE CAN DODGE BULLETS

    EVERYONE HAS GEASS

    gg and eclipse out later today!

  9. #1869
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Hayate final episode (52) was nice. Naming the episode Radical Dreamer and making it involve time travel made me smile the whole time. Chrono trigger reference is always a big +. I was kinda hoping they show would end now, but I'm not mad to get another season. Hopefully, there wont be as many filler episodes, even if some of them were funny.
    Meh. I thought HnG 52 wasn't that good of a final episode...I partly don't like ending episodes where they waste more space with the OP/ED. But I agree..a second season might be nice since I really enjoyed HnG.

  10. #1870
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,279
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    it's about time souleater came out as an animation, i've been following the manga for quite some time... it's good stuff 8)
    maya and franken are some badass style dynamic duos, and the cat lady/rat lady is gonna be awesome to see in anime


    and also, since this is the anime thread i'll be asking this in here
    after seeing soul1 and bleach166, ive been craving some high quality fight scenes again....
    nothing seems to satisfy me after seeing naruto133 though, that shit was seriously the best thing i've seen ever lol
    does anyone have some recommendations? any anime is ok, just want some smooth, good quality fights

  11. #1871
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Soul Eater was one of the few anime I've ever seen with a fight scene that made me go "holy shit". But there are anime out there with really nice fights that are also backed up by the situation.

    Hmm, Claymore has some really nice fights (if you haven't read the manga then it'll be better since you won't know what to expect).

    Gurren Lagann was another "holy shit" type anime with awesome fights.

    Cowboy Bebop, of course has some really nice, fluid fights (like Spike vs the Cowboy on the roof of that building rofl).

    Black Lagoon has some really good fight scenes.

    Utawarumono (probably spelled that wrong) has some nice ones.

    Red Garden really surprised me by how they did fight scenes. Did not expect anything good or substantial but it was done really well.

  12. #1872
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Nanoha A's has some great fight scenes as well.

  13. #1873
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]


  14. #1874
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    545
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Is animefart.com directing anyone else to google?

  15. #1875
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    geass subs out, although I feel sorry for those people downloading the hardsub right now, only one seed is lols.

    Good thing I downloaded the raw+.ass

  16. #1876
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic
    geass subs out, although I feel sorry for those people downloading the hardsub right now, only one seed is lols.
    irc bots ftw

  17. #1877
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    18
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Episodes 24 and 25 of 00 are up on rainfall tracker, they've not updated the main page yet though.

    http://bt.radicand.org/

    Need more seeds, shit is slooooow.

  18. #1878
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Holy shit I just finished Gundam 00 and it was epic as hell....
    I hated episode 23 though cause it almost made me cry..

    I thought the ending was a bit cheesy but it had to be done that way I guess. All in all the ending was nicely done and I rarely see animes with great endings.

    Gonna go watch Baccano! and probably continue with Sayonara Zetsubou..Maybe Code Geass also since they put a preview for R2 at the end of Gundam 00 25.

  19. #1879
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivero
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Hayate final episode (52) was nice. Naming the episode Radical Dreamer and making it involve time travel made me smile the whole time. Chrono trigger reference is always a big +. I was kinda hoping they show would end now, but I'm not mad to get another season. Hopefully, there wont be as many filler episodes, even if some of them were funny.
    Meh. I thought HnG 52 wasn't that good of a final episode...I partly don't like ending episodes where they waste more space with the OP/ED. But I agree..a second season might be nice since I really enjoyed HnG.
    The only thing they cut was the segment after credit. The episode was the same lenght

  20. #1880
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivero
    Holy shit I just finished Gundam 00 and it was epic as hell....
    I hated episode 23 though cause it almost made me cry..

    I thought the ending was a bit cheesy but it had to be done that way I guess. All in all the ending was nicely done and I rarely see animes with great endings.

    Gonna go watch Baccano! and probably continue with Sayonara Zetsubou..Maybe Code Geass also since they put a preview for R2 at the end of Gundam 00 25.
    Not sure if you know it but thats not the actual ending of gundam 00 since there are 25 more eps for it left.

Page 94 of 777 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast