Page 97 of 777 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 1921 to 1940 of 15535
  1. #1921
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Yoko Kanno <3

  2. #1922
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    250
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by *Shinzon*
    Macross is going to be a close second to Code Geass. Its a really great season so far.
    I'd say that given how retarded Geass has been so far in the first 2 EP, and macross has been amazing that it'd be the other way around.

    Don't get me wrong, I love Geass, but it's a bit...wonky? I guess. It's not the same at the very least.

  3. #1923
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Best anime this season is Kure-nai

  4. #1924
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Yeah this is gonna be a good season starting up with anime... good action animes and ecchi animes.. its madness! O_o

    Now if it was all being released and easy to find at 1 place... would be better (and don't mention tokyoshosho(sp) they post like 50 things per 30min)

  5. #1925
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Eh? Just click the anime category, that might get 25 updates a day.

  6. #1926
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr
    Eh? Just click the anime category, that might get 25 updates a day.

    and raws, and spanish french german korean iltalian etc etc etc, I'm too used to animesuki, too bad half the anime don't show there ;/

  7. #1927
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr
    Eh? Just click the anime category, that might get 25 updates a day.

    and raws, and spanish french german korean iltalian etc etc etc, I'm too used to animesuki, too bad half the anime don't show there ;/

    Huh? No...raws are in the Raws section and the other language subs are in the Non-English section. The Anime section is just anime... Just click on the Anime tab like he said and you'll find new releases incredibly easy to find. So easy it's mind boggling.

  8. #1928
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr
    Best anime this season is Kure-nai
    I expect multiple people in this thread to call you a pedo now.

    If not I will be sorely disappointed.

    Also I found Kure-nai boring. Unfortunately I'm stuck watching it.

    On another note, turns out the Code Geass R2 3 leak was due to a fuckup by Bandai Visual JP. Episode 3 will air as planned on Sunday.

  9. #1929
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    I won't call him a pedo due to him watching that show, never heard of it and from your post aers, I don't care about it.

    Probably won't ever watch it.

  10. #1930
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Eh? That has nothing to do with why the show is great. Plus..theres absolutely nothing sexual in Kure-nai so far. The characters and story are awesome and original, and the VA for the 7 year old girl is doing a great job.

  11. #1931
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr
    Plus..theres absolutely nothing sexual in Kure-nai so far.
    Don't you know? People like to call people who watch shows with little girls pedos no matter what content the show is about :D

  12. #1932
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus
    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr
    Plus..theres absolutely nothing sexual in Kure-nai so far.
    Don't you know? People like to call people who watch shows with little girls pedos no matter what content the show is about :D
    This.

    Charismatic: Are you banned from /a/? Kure-nai's all over it due to it having like 2 minutes of naked loli bath scene.

  13. #1933
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    It's not the reason I am watching the show had already planned to from episode 1 after seeing his next door neighbor witch goth chick. Yeah theres a naked bath scene but come on, not like it was a scene from Love Hina or anything.

  14. #1934
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by aers
    Quote Originally Posted by octopus
    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr
    Plus..theres absolutely nothing sexual in Kure-nai so far.
    Don't you know? People like to call people who watch shows with little girls pedos no matter what content the show is about :D
    This.

    Charismatic: Are you banned from /a/? Kure-nai's all over it due to it having like 2 minutes of naked loli bath scene.
    I'm banned from all of 4chan... permaban, yeah, proxies, etc... but I'm not going to.

  15. #1935
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic
    Quote Originally Posted by aers
    Quote Originally Posted by octopus
    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr
    Plus..theres absolutely nothing sexual in Kure-nai so far.
    Don't you know? People like to call people who watch shows with little girls pedos no matter what content the show is about :D
    This.

    Charismatic: Are you banned from /a/? Kure-nai's all over it due to it having like 2 minutes of naked loli bath scene.
    I'm banned from all of 4chan... permaban, yeah, proxies, etc... but I'm not going to.
    Cheer up Charismatic! Their is hope for you!

    http://www.neko-sentai.com/images2/SoulEater.jpg

    my god has Ep2 even come out yet? O_o

    (and no I don't have it, just seen cover randomly popup!)

  16. #1936
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    545
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    I kind of liked the second episode of tower of druaga. I definately don't think it's nearly as funny, but it's like the first episode was a draw, and now they've started the exposition. I'm interested to see where it goes.

  17. #1937
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    250
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Just watched Soul Eater EP2, that show is pretty great too, really impressed so far this season.

  18. #1938
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Almost done with Baccano! and my favorites are definitely Issac and Miria! :D

    And to hell with Bleach/Naruto animes, it's always loaded with more filler..

  19. #1939
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    Little, Brown Books for Young Readers is publishing the first English language translations of the novels based on the internationally popular Japanese property Haruhi Suzumiya. Acquired from Japanese publisher Kadokawa Shoten, the first title in the Little, Brown program, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya by Nagaru Tanigawa will be published in April 2009 as an original trade paperback with 8 volumes to follow. The program will be overseen by Director of Paperbacks Joe Monti and is the first joint publishing venture between Yen Press and Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, both imprints of Hachette Book Group USA. These “Hannah Montana meets Heroes” adventures chronicle the life of a high school girl, Haruhi Suzumiya, in her quest for all things extraordinary. Haruhi and her friends, who turn out to be pretty extraordinary themselves, form a club called the SOS Brigade which is dedicated to bringing excitement to the world by befriending aliens and time-traveling beings. Each volume will feature spot art, and the first novel will include a back-of-book excerpt of the English language manga edition which is set to debut in October 2008 from Yen Press.

  20. #1940
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]

    I'll probably read it.
    I know there's already translations around and there have been for awhile, but I found them to be annoying to read, not quite sure why I did, but I did.
    I think it'd be better to physically have the books and read them that way.

Page 97 of 777 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast