Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 12 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 2034

Thread: DORP!: 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #221
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,934
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Sad, why the fuck does toth get all the luck with AF2 hat, Kclub, Novio, and all I have is this measly mandau, dalmatica, duelist's chapeau, heca+1, hmm nvm.
    Spider Torque, etc.

  2. #222
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Sad, why the fuck does toth get all the luck with AF2 hat, Kclub, Novio, and all I have is this measly mandau, dalmatica, duelist's chapeau, heca+1, hmm nvm.
    Spider Torque, etc.
    Owned.

  3. #223
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Ya paying 600k for 2 enfeebling skill makes so much difference

  4. #224
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,934
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Ya paying 600k for 2 enfeebling skill makes so much difference
    Its the thought that counts.

  5. #225
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Ya paying 600k for 2 enfeebling skill makes so much difference
    People who bend over backwards to get Nashira pants, Ix'DRK cape, or merits would disagree.

  6. #226
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    490
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Ya paying 600k for 2 enfeebling skill makes so much difference

    Along w/ HQ Sniper's,Haubergeon etc. Amirite?

  7. #227
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Ya paying 600k for 2 enfeebling skill makes so much difference
    People who bend over backwards to get Nashira pants, Ix'DRK cape, or merits would disagree.
    I got enfeebling merits, 5 is close enough to 7 Most likely those people who are wearing all those at once are overdoing it, they probably wear their AF1 body and AF2 hat too, with no +MND anywhere else for potency.

    Along w/ HQ Sniper's,Haubergeon etc. Amirite?
    Once you reach a point with enfeebling you start going "overkill", I really can't think of a fight where my current gear has consistently resisted unless it was a mob that has a high resist to said element.

    Btw I don't care if people have HQ or NQ snipers/haub, let them do what they like, HQ in FFXI hardly makes a difference except for select items (Amemet is one of them, Luisant another, etc).

  8. #228
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Not a bad haul considering where you got pooped out.

  9. #229
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    79
    BG Level
    2

    Enfee torque and his 2 skills comes handy when you're goin' for MND potency.

    I go all out enfee on wyrms and TOAU mobs, and obviously on sleeps (349 in non TOAU region). Otherwise i try to stick stuff with MND gear, just switch to enfee if im pissed at 3-4 resists in a row (+51 MND/317 skill).

    1 point of MND, or 2 enfee skill sure wont matter most of the time. But stacked they do. I wont discuss further on tryin to be the best cause it's not really the pretention of everyone. I just think when you got a Mandau, a Dalma, a duelist's chapeau and an heca harness +1 (+1!) you could get an enfee torque :/

    That's my opinion, you wont find anything better on a RDM neck and it's not like it is 20M.

  10. #230
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosencrantz
    Enfee torque and his 2 skills comes handy when you're goin' for MND potency.

    I go all out enfee on wyrms and TOAU mobs, and obviously on sleeps (349 in non TOAU region). Otherwise i try to stick stuff with MND gear, just switch to enfee if im pissed at 3-4 resists in a row (+51 MND/317 skill).

    1 point of MND, or 2 enfee skill sure wont matter most of the time. But stacked they do. I wont discuss further on tryin to be the best cause it's not really the pretention of everyone. I just think when you got a Mandau, a Dalma, a duelist's chapeau and an heca harness +1 (+1!) you could get an enfee torque :/

    That's my opinion, you wont find anything better on a RDM neck and it's not like it is 20M.
    NQ heca harness.

    But I seriously do not see the worth of 2 enfeeb skill for that price when I can buy something much better for another one of my job. Kinda the same reason everyone told me mandau sucks while I was upgrading it, and I should be upgrading excalibur, because it would have been much better for my job (lol). I personally don't agree with the cost for 2 more skill when I don't do HNM day in day out. My biggest opponent is either Dynamis Lord, Baha2, Omega/Ultima, or Salvage Chariots.

    DL dies within a minute, and you're not debuffing him. Baha2 same, O/U I change to an enfeeb set that's quite decent and have the same land/resist rate as other RDM in my shell who went all out and bought all the gear people wanted them to buy, and salvage chariots I use more of a mnd setup for those since they're not too hard to debuff. I personally don't even care for Nashira legs or an enfeebling earring either, shoot me!

  11. #231
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    204
    BG Level
    4

    It doesn't help that enfeebling skill is so random on HNMs, either.

    I got the enfeeb torque for e-penis, but it's one of my more-tempting emergency cash-in items (along w/ my apollo's). It's fun to have, it's better than the 'NQ' item, but, I'd be pretty amazed if the difference really parsed out on my RDM.

    It definitely helps my BLM more. >.>

  12. #232
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    28
    BG Level
    1

    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/Uroxin/Ridill.jpg

    8th. And yes I killed my graphics on purpose.

  13. #233
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,533
    BG Level
    7

    How do you even make your graphics that bad?

  14. #234
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,279
    BG Level
    6

    i didnt notice it was ff till i saw ridill lol
    did you get it though?

  15. #235
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,906
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    How do you even make your graphics that bad?
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7827/graphicswy0.jpg


  16. #236
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Eggwoll
    Quote Originally Posted by Secksi
    6/30 on Ridill before, now 1/5 Defending Ring, TBC has way too much luck on drops -.-
    Jesus H. Christ, I hope I'm reading this wrong. Secksi is in TBC?

    Say it ain't so. You aren't a zergling!

  17. #237
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    28
    BG Level
    1

    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22.../ridillget.jpg

    Only took me 3 tries. God I suck at lotting. and yeah, that's how I killed my graphics. >_>

    You know its bad when you can't see Fafnir when you're right in front of it with maybe 50 people in zone.

  18. #238
    PUP Power!
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,040
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I got enfeebling merits, 5 is close enough to 7 Most likely those people who are wearing all those at once are overdoing it, they probably wear their AF1 body and AF2 hat too, with no +MND anywhere else for potency.

    Quote:
    Along w/ HQ Sniper's,Haubergeon etc. Amirite?


    Once you reach a point with enfeebling you start going "overkill", I really can't think of a fight where my current gear has consistently resisted unless it was a mob that has a high resist to said element.
    Most definitely. The same goes for elemental magic skill. People overload like crazy on skill but I've found that AF2 Hat + elemental torque + af+1 gloves are more than enough to ensure consistent nukes. The rest of the spots I fill with INT gear.

    Also did Bahamut v2 with 16 people (well, 15 people and 1 BLM). I got 2 spells off before it was dead. We got crappy R/E items but a ton of crafting items. 0/4 on B. Staff, 2/4 Mask, 2/4 Hose....

  19. #239
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,177
    BG Level
    6

    I can't screenshot ventrilo but I can tell you that the instant shown in the above picture was accompanied by my eardrums shattering as ryko screamed "RING!!!!" lol

  20. #240
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    738
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    The same goes for elemental magic skill. People overload like crazy on skill but I've found that AF2 Hat + elemental torque + af+1 gloves are more than enough to ensure consistent nukes.
    The only time I ever really pile on elemental skill is when we're facing Ouryu or Tiamat or something we feel like manaburning but we know it has a lot of magic resistance. There's something tingly about having 372 Elemental Magic skill.

Page 12 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1466
    Last Post: 2008-05-31, 17:11
  2. Dorp VII: That Bitch, she fucking took it
    By Sonomaa in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 1470
    Last Post: 2008-04-13, 23:58
  3. Dorp VI: It dorped for the other guys, not you
    By Sonomaa in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 1491
    Last Post: 2008-02-29, 17:39
  4. DORP V: This time it doesn't drop
    By Rocl in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 1487
    Last Post: 2008-01-17, 23:45
  5. Dorp IV: Dorps has a flavor
    By Sonomaa in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 1494
    Last Post: 2007-11-26, 12:19
  6. DORP III: Technicolor Dream Dorp
    By Sonomaa in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 1462
    Last Post: 2007-09-28, 18:09
  7. DORP!
    By Linsivi in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 4550
    Last Post: 2007-04-15, 16:20