Ridilllllllllllll!
I don't think any linkshell has more Ridill than us...lol
Ridilllllllllllll!
I don't think any linkshell has more Ridill than us...lol
Originally Posted by Kingadem
Die
0/14, I quit camping it
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w150/Jkowal7/ada.png
Atleast Ingot dorped. 8o
Today was fun: random smallman sky farm, was farming for diolite and i decided to check faust. I actually had enough time to warp cudgel, change to rdm/nin and run to faust and rmt still didn't claim (they almost did though but they got to watch us 3 man it[2x rdm/nin + nin/war] to about 30% then a 4th came[blu/nin]) I got caught casting stoneskin right b4 it died but we took it down pretty easy in about 20-30 min with an add while rmt just watched us.
http://af2.nrgservers.net/randompict...-20_Faust1.JPG
http://af2.nrgservers.net/randompict...-20_Faust2.JPG
oh and did our 2nd JoL last sunday 2/2 torque 2/2 novio 1/2 novia so far.
http://af2.nrgservers.net/randompict...17_JoLtext.JPG
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6...1021247kh1.jpg
DORP!
1/10-ish. Hopefully QQTH gives us a coat![]()
Free Overlord with 7 people there letting me have the axe......
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...r_1987/OLB.png
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b..._1987/OLB2.png
..then it drops fuck allLast 3 haven't dropped.
7 am behemoth, woot!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...n/img_0027.jpg
ps: ive never lotted over a 300 on hnm gear -_-
what in fucking hell is going on in your avatar?
Not to derail too much, but is that RDM really wearing Dusk Gloves? I don't play much anymore, so I hope a new pair of gloves uses that same model...Originally Posted by yrpaine
It looks like a cat in a shower or something. Water spurting from below and it's freaking out. poor kitty :/Originally Posted by deivi
Macro in Dusk Gloves for Refresh/Haste, lower recast timer for both spells.
Yeah I guess, as a RDM I know there's not much in hands to choose from... it just seems like an expensive way to save a second. If it was stacked with equipment like Turban, Nashira, Speed belt(maybe he has it), I could understand more... but hey that's me.Originally Posted by Vyloan
he's also got sam war drk and nin 75 so he had it already for those jobs. he was refreshing and hasting a lot, i do the same thing on my rdm at long fights when i'm in the tank pty cuz ~9 sec recast on refresh/haste pwns.Originally Posted by SupHammer
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...awky/nid14.jpg
<3 Double Body
there are a lot of ways to tune up cast/recast time on both spells. af1 head and af2 body confer fast cast, as does loquacious. swift belt is a good poor man's alternative to cut your recast time, and if you splash a little dusk in there for good measure, the recast time goes down hugely. as a shitty rdm (there's a reason i keep mine locked up safely in my mh, never again to see the light of day unless i go for a maat's cap or some crappy assault.) lower cast/recast time can really help when you get overwhelmed and fall behind.Originally Posted by SupHammer
No Nidhogg's Scales though :/Originally Posted by Hawky
Just kidding, most (if not all) LSs would kill babies for that kind of drop ! Grats ^^
Oh yeah true hehe, I didn't even notice that. Well, we did have a thief there, however he dc'ed at 5%, so we killed without himOriginally Posted by vegetaa
![]()
1/9 on Resentment Cape..... fucking finally.
In other news, 2/7 Triumph Earrings, 1/1 Nimble Earring(lol was making Earth resist earring), 1/2 Hades Earring.
Lucky Day yesterday :D
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...3-34-29-65.jpg
Our 3rd run. 1st netted head and hands, 2nd got us 2 feet. Omega finally puts out :D.